Top 5 Matches of All-Time - I Want to Hear Them

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score

The Hardy Boyz V.S Edge & Christian V.S The Dudley Boyz - Wrestlemania 16

4. Brock Lesnar V.S Seth Rollins V.S John Cena - Royal Rumble 2015

Shawn Michaels V.S Kurt Angle - Wrestlemania 21

2. The Rock V.S Stone Cold Steve Austin - Wrestlemania 17

1. Shawn Michaels V.S The Undertaker - Wrestlemania 25

:reigns::rollins3::eek:hyeah:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
From my perspective I'd alter this list a fair bit, here's how my top 5 would look.

1. Austin vs Bret - Submission Match Wrestlemania 13
  2. Taker vs HBK - Wrestlemania 25
  3. Austin and HHH vs Jericho and Benoit - One night on Raw in 2001 (I believe)
  4. Cena vs Punk - MITB 2011
  5. Savage Vs Steamboat - Wrestlemania 3
Honourable mentions:
  1. Austin vs Angle - Summerslam 2001
  2. HBK vs Cena - The Raw hour match
  3. Angle vs HBK - Wrestlemania 21
  4. Eddie vs Brock Lesnar - No Way Out 2004
  5. TLC 2 - Wrestlemania 17
There's a ton of others but I'd be listing them all day otherwise.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle (c), Royal Rumble 2003 for the WWE Championship
II. Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam (c), Living Dangerously 1999 for the ECW TV Championship
III. Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle, WrestleMania 21
IV. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker, Badd Blood 97
V. Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle (c), Smackdown 03 Iron-Man for the WWE Championship

If you want another WWE match to replace Lynn/RVD, through in Angle/Benoit vs. Edge/Rey at No Mercy 02 to determine the inaugural WWE Tag Team Championships. If just to break up the monotony of singles matches. To be honest, I've had my top five determined for quite some time but anything beyond that depends on when you ask me. There are a lot of great wrestling matches with a lot of different styles.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hmmm. Interesting video. Although I wouldn't really want to try forming a list, I definitely agree that HBK vs Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 would be on the list. Funny thing is, I didn't see the match live. I knew Undertaker won but even when I watched it, I was in awe an how good the match was.

Although I won't rank them, there are other matches I would keep in the top five. Ric Flair vs Rick Steamboat Wrestlerwar 89 would be one. Okada vs Omega WK 11. Those would be my top 3 best in no particular order.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

The Hardy Boyz V.S Edge & Christian V.S The Dudley Boyz - Wrestlemania 16

4. Brock Lesnar V.S Seth Rollins V.S John Cena - Royal Rumble 2015

Shawn Michaels V.S Kurt Angle - Wrestlemania 21

2. The Rock V.S Stone Cold Steve Austin - Wrestlemania 17

1. Shawn Michaels V.S The Undertaker - Wrestlemania 25

:reigns::rollins3::eek:hyeah:

I'm glad someine appreciates Lesnar vs Cena vs Rollins as much as I do. I didn't watch wrestling for 10 years and just happened to end up watching Royal Rumble that night cuz I was trying out a free 30 trial to the Network (watching all the old stuff for some nostalgia feelz) Anyway, that match literially got me back into watching WWE on the regular again, it got me pumped.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm glad someine appreciates Lesnar vs Cena vs Rollins as much as I do. I didn't watch wrestling for 10 years and just happened to end up watching Royal Rumble that night cuz I was trying out a free 30 trial to the Network (watching all the old stuff for some nostalgia feelz) Anyway, that match literially got me back into watching WWE on the regular again, it got me pumped.

That was an AMAZING match