Top 5 Favorite Wrestlers in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Just curious who's ya'll top 5 favorite wrestlers in WWE today? They have a great crop of talent with shitty creative who hs no idea what the fuck they're doing.

I'll go first.

1. AJ Styles
2. Alexa Bliss
3. Randy Orton
4. Sami Zayn
5. Brock Lesnar

AJ Styles i like for his in-ring ability. I'm not normally a work rate mark, but he's so fun to watch in the ring and he seems like a cool dude.

Alexa Bliss for her character work and mic skills. Nobody can cut a promo like she does. Although she's not that great in the ring, she's shown signs of improvement and she hasn't been wrestling very long, she rarely wrestled in NXT. She was pushed way too hard very fast on the main roster.

Randy Orton is one of my all-time faves, i'll always be a fan no matter how much he phones it in.

Sami Zayn i hated as a babyface, but this guy has been so entertaining as a heel when he joined Kevin Owens at Hell in a Cell.. He's been doing great work.

Brock Lesnar for his presence and 'i don't give a shit' attitude.. He just seems like a guy who can whoop anybody's ass and doesn't give a shit what people think about him.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Males:
1. AJ Styles
2. Matt Hardy
3. Braun Strowman
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. The Miz

Females:
1. Alexa Bliss
2. Sasha Banks
3. Charlotte
4. Becky Lynch
5. Paige

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Males:
1. My boy Sami Zayn. Love his new jerk character
2. AJ Styles. Great in-ring worker. Love his intensity (glad they scrapped that lame "Kami" joke version of him)
3. Seth Rollins. He is the man.
4. Braun Strowman. I love Big Baby Braun
5. Elias. Another great up and comer

Females:
1. Becky Lynch (she's my hall pass)
2. Asuka (great worker)
3. Carmella (she's hot and a great heel)
4. Bayley (I want to hug her)
5. Sasha (another great worker)

Tag Teams:
1. Usos (they got the whole tag division on lock)
2. New Day (entertaining as hell)
3. Gable and Benjamin (athletic as hell, love their whiny heel personas)
4. The Bar (another great tag team)
5. Bludgeon Brothers (Like Braun, I love guys that just cause chaos not only in the ring, but in the arena)

Cruiserweights:
lmao nobody cares about them

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I like Lists! Lists are Fun! (& I'm including NXT performers because I can)

Male:
1). Aleister Black...(His Aura...You either see it or you don't)
2). A.J Styles...(Possibly the best worker in the world ATM)
3). Finn (Demon) Balor...(Could be the best worker if given a chance)
4). Killian Dain...(The Irish Braun Strowman)
5). Samoa Joe...(Joe! Joe! Joe!)
6). Kevin Owens...(Another fantastic worker...especially for his size)

Both Joe & Owens have been up & down with lame storylines & injuries
recently but both guys are great on the mic & in the ring.

Female:
1). Charlotte...(She brought me back to Wrestling)
2). Asuka...(A living, breathing, wrestling Waifu)
3). Becky Lynch...(So Underrated & Underused)
4). Sasha Banks...(She works...Like A Boss!)
5). Ruby Riott...(I love her style)
6). Shayna Baszler...(She doesn't care if I like her)

Asuka & Becky could change places on any given day & Shayna Baszler
is the most "interesting" female performer to me at this present time.

Oh & for the record...both Tenille Dashwood & Rosemary would make
my list of 6 if they were in the WWE.

And honestly...I think the entire main roster tag division is kind of stale
apart from Harper & Rowan (No...I'm not using that name) & I'm not listing
4 NXT tag teams.

I'm Done! Lists are Fun!

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
1. The Usos
2. Elias
3. The Miz
4. Braun Strowman
5. Becky Lynch

Honorable mention to Aleister Black, who is my number one in NXT

I don't have to much to say right now, these people are so good they really need no explanation, but I'd love doing a top five least favorite. I never get enough time to rant on Sasha Banks

Reactions: The Sheik

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Male: 1. Seth Rollins (talented in ring, athletic, hard working, good mic skills)
2. AJ Styles (same as Seth, though a little better in ring, but not as good on the mic)
3. Aleister Black (amazing character, talented in ring, crazy athletic)
4. Samoa Joe (best mic skills in the WWE, great in ring)
5. Johnny Gargano (how can you not like him? - great in ring, great character)

Female: 1. Sasha Banks (most talented in ring, great heel promos)
2. Asuka (great in ring, unique style, very intimidating)
3. Charlotte (talented in ring, good promo, established character)
4. Becky Lynch (great in ring, hard worker)
5. Ember Moon (very good in ring, great seller, cool character)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As of right now...

1.) Chris Jericho
2.) Asuka
3.) AJ Styles
4.) Cesaro
5.) Seth Rollins

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Men:
Finn Balor
AJ Styles
Chris Jericho
Jeff Hardy
Kevin Owens

Women:
Becky
Charlotte
Mickie
Asuka
Carmella

v1LL1n

Jobber
Reaction score
main roster men
1. AJ STYLES
2. MATT HARDY
3. BOBBY ROODE
4. GARGANO
5. THE MIZ

Main Roster Women:

1. Alexa Bliss
2. Auska
3. Charlotte
4. Ruby Riot
5. Carmella

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Charlotte
Alexa Bliss
AJ Styles
Rusev
Braun Strowman

I gotta say that Elias is quickly winning me over. He’s a classic heel, which I like, with his own unique schtick. He’s on the card for a live show I’m making a road trip to soon and I can’t wait to see him.

Rusev is being blatantly misused. Let’s not get started on that. I could type all day about how stupid they are for burying such a charismatic guy with an organic fan base. Not to mention his impressive size and strength, and the fact that he is incredibly fast, agile, and athletic for a big guy despite the typical big guy moves they have him doing lately. Lots of slow and exaggerated power moves. I got started on it.....back on track......

Braun Strowman will be interesting in the near future. Proper booking of the big guy can be tough. Putting the belt on them isn’t usually a good move long term.

I left Rhyno off my list because his current status is really lacking. But I really liked him back in the day when I was growing up watching ECW and WWF.

HHH was my all time favorite growing up. Still love him, but he’s not making it either due to his current role.

And Stephanie because she’s still hot and got killer long legs. She just gets better with age. Had a major crush on her growing up.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I. Asuka ~ Easily. I could write an entire dissertation on why I think she's incredible, and I think I've written bits & pieces of it already on here and random posts or review threads but it can simply be said I think she's the most interesting wrestler on the roster and I'm so glad WWE is actually booking her properly.

II. AJ Styles ~ While I think Asuka is the most interesting wrestler on the roster, I think AJ Styles might be the best wrestler on the roster. I'm not too invested in what he's doing right now and haven't been paying too much attention to his segments, but I am looking forward to his match with Shinsuke Nakamura because when that bell rings, there's nobody I trust more to put on a clinic like AJ Styles.

III. Daniel Bryan ~ Kinda riding the hype of him coming back but yeah, he's back. And I can't tell you how great it is to have him back. He was in top form on SDL, both his promos I thought were excellent and I can't tell you how much I missed seeing those corner dropkicks. Plus I love German Suplex's and he hit a brilliant one.

IV. Seth Rollins/Finn Balor ~ As silly as it sounds, as soon as Rollins brought the Blackout back he immediately jumped back up as one of my favorites. It really highlights the importance of a finisher to me because The Blackout is like the best finish on the roster. And Finn's always been great when he's not stuck in a never-ending feud with Bray Wyatt.

Technically that's five, even though I wrote it down specifically like that so I could cheat the system and put a fifth. But I'm not sure who'd I slot in there. I'm not as heavily passionate about the rest of the roster though there are several I think are great. So imaginary five goes to either The Usos, The Bar, Breezango, Braun Strowman, Charlotte, Sasha, The Miz or John Cena (I mean, I don't like the Taker feud but from what I've seen, he's been delivering fire on his promos). Also, I don't pay much attention to NXT because I'm idiot I guess so I wasn't counting them, if I was Kairi Sane would probably be five. Maybe Ember Moon.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
1. AJ Styles
2. Roman Reigns
3. Seth Rollins
4. The Usos
5. Can't really think tbh. I'd wanna say Lesnar, Bryan or Roode, but I refuse to since they haven't done anything amazing