Top 5 best mic workers in wwe history.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Toothlessagression78

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
MY LIST MY FUCKING LIST!!! Don’t get butthurt over my opinions.

#5. Chris Jericho. Now now now look.. I used to not be a Big fan of Jericho as a matter fact I thought his mic skills were poor and awful during his first run from 1999-2005. But when he cameback? Something changed i don’t know he improved dramatically and he honestly won me over with the work he did in 2008. With the whole honest man gimmick and hbk. Over the years in retrospect maybe I was a little bit too harsh on y2j.

#4. The rock. obviously I have to put the rock on this list. My one gripe with the rock was this.. he’d get stale very quickly. And some of the fans would begin to turn on him. Even in the Jericho feud you could hear some of the rock haters start to creep in and they were mostly on Jericho’s side. But the rock is one of the best talkers in wwe history I’ll say that.

#3. Cm punk. Come on gotta have punk on this list. Now now ecw cm punk? Garbage and corny as hell from 2006-2008. There was no one more corny then cm punk. But in 2009? When they finally turned him heel we finally got to see the real cm punk.

#2. Stone cold Steve Austin. Now unlike the rock the fans never really turned on Austin wether he was a face or heel. And come on we all know how great of a mic worker Austin truly was. I mean his catchphrases are legendary, he cut one of the most overlooked and underrated promos in history in 1999. During the beer truck segment go look it up it gets overshadowed,

#1. Macho man randy savage. The disrespect this man gets. This man was an underrated worker yes he was people overlook him. And his mic skills were the best of the best. There was nobody with more charisma the macho.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
The real list.

5. Jake Roberts
4. The Rock
3. Ric Flair
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
1. Chris Jericho

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
How come Rugged Ronnie Garvin isn't in your list?

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
1. CM Punk
2. The Rock
3. Stone Cold
4. Hogan
5. Triple H