top 4 predictions?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Simple who do you think will finish in the bpl top 4?

My picks

1st man city - been my pick since the start of the season to finish top and still think there guuna take the title

2nd Chelsea - see them just missing out on it there only downfall is there lack of fire power upfront

3rd Liverpool - had a brilliant season like I thought they would expect them to finish the season strong

4th arsenal - had a tough run of games and it only gets tougher for them still see the make top 4 though

what do you all reckon?

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
1st: Chelsea - Very sure they will win the BPL this season, Mourinho is the master of mind games and has the mental strength to see his team through the final stretch of the season. Mourinho has done all of this before unlike Pellegrini despite his age of 60+.

2nd: Liverpool - Fancy Liverpool to pull off the unlikely here and finish up in second place. With Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho in attack I see them going places in the coming years. Brendan Rogers is a fantastic manager who is fully committed to Liverpool's cause.

3rd: Man City - I have them in third place because their recent form has not been fantastic. All of a sudden they are struggling to score goals, surprising considering their superior goal difference. The other reason I have them in 3rd place is because I'm a United fan so I just plain hate City.

4th: Arsenal - My heart wanted to say Man United but the realist in me see's Arsenal finishing up in 4th this year. After a blistering start the Gunners have faltered. Ozil's lack of assists have cost them recently and Giroud's lack of precision in front of goal in the past few months has seen them faltering under pressure.

5th: Man United
6th: Everton
7th: Spurs
8th: Southampton