Top 10 Wrestlers that WWE Should/ should have use/used better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
What are you on about? They were celebrity appearances these guys are trained pro wrestlers. There is a difference. Also there was no break at all, it was just a transition. Not one WWF wrestler retired because of the name change. Don't tell me which logic to use when your idea of logic is Booker T winning a fight because he's black.

Yes they were celebrity appearences, and the guys like Hawk and animal and piper are kind of guest appearences too, i dont believe they signed official contracts with wwe to come back, they just made appearences here and there when needed to hype up the show, that doesnt make them wwe wrestlers.

And yes i dont see anything wrong with my logic. Put a white and a black guy of exactly the same build, same hight, same weight, same skills, same agility in a ring and make them fight, the black guy will win 95% times. White is the weaker race in terms of strength, blacks have always dominated world boxing too from mike tyson to mohhamad ali to floyd mayweather.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Yes they were celebrity appearences, and the guys like Hawk and animal and piper are kind of guest appearences too, i dont believe they signed official contracts with wwe to come back, they just made appearences here and there when needed to hype up the show, that doesnt make them wwe wrestlers.

And yes i dont see anything wrong with my logic. Put a white and a black guy of exactly the same build, same hight, same weight, same skills, same agility in a ring and make them fight, the black guy will win 95% times. White is the weaker race in terms of strength, blacks have always dominated world boxing too from mike tyson to mohhamad ali to floyd mayweather.
They were WWE wrestlers as they all appeared under legends contracts, Piper did anyway and I'm sure there was some kind of agreement in place whether that be verbal or written.

Jack Dempsey, Jake Lamotta, both Klitchikos and many other refuse that claim. Colour isn't an indicator of athletic ability.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
JeebaK calling me dumb is the best thing I've read all day. So. Much. Irony.

Apparently I'm dumber then you. I would offer to high 5 you but we'd probably miss, since we're so dumb.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
Apparently I'm dumber then you. I would offer to high 5 you but we'd probably miss, since we're so dumb.
Dumber than you*

jeez, way to prove the guy right :tongue:

and did this entire Blue ass discussion really stem from me calling the WWE the WWE? I realize it was the WWF when they were around for the most part, but it's the same shit

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Dumber than you*

jeez, way to prove the guy right :tongue:

adf3722404784482bdd8d0914201330f.jpg

Do we understand each other? :wink:

I'm an idiot :cry:

Reaction score
[align=LEFT]MVP[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Shelton Benjamin[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Tajiri[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Ken Kennedy[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Chris Masters[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Goldust[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Big Daddy V[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Piper[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Muhammad Hassan[/align] [align=JUSTIFY]Lawler[/align]

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
JeebaK said:

Since when does skin color play a roll in fight ability? It's called hard training... The people you named off went their through their whole life training to get where they were then or now. If we were going by racist comments, I would say spanish people have the most wrestling ability because of their Lucha Libre styles... But you're not born into skill.. You need a lot of practice to get anywhere..

Look at Benoit, Punk, Dempsey, (Beast in-ring against Willard), and so on..

Don't judge ability on skin color.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
1. Randy Savage
2. Mick Foley
3. Ultimate Warrior
4. Shelton Benjamin
5. The Boogeyman
6. Carlito
7. Chris Masters
8. Tommy Dreamer