Top 10 Favorite wrestlers of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Yep what's your top ten?

1.RVD
2.The Rock
3.Randy Orton
4.Edge
5.Kurt Angle
6.Christian
7.Mr.Perfect
8.Owen Hart
9.Razor Ramon
10.Chris Jericho

Honorable Mentions:Mr.Kennedy,JBL,Jeff Jarrett,Randy Savaga,AJ Styles,Brian Pillman,British Bulldog,Undertaker,Shawn Michaels, and John Morrison

Chain-gang-soilder

Reaction score
1.hbk
2.the Rock
3.stone Cold
4.bret Hart
5.hhh
6.undertaker
7.john Cena
8.sabu
9.jeff Hardy
10.hulk Hogan

seX-Power

1. RVD
2. The Rock
3. Jeff Hardy
4. Christian
5. Edge
6. Booker T
7. Chris Jericho
8. Matt Hardy
9. Sting
10. The Bigshow

Honorable Mention- Steve Austin,Lita,Trish Stratus,The Undertaker,Kane

Enigma22

Reaction score
1. Jeff Hardy
2. Matt Hardy
3. Ron Killings
4. Chris Jericho
5. HHH
6. HBK
7. The Rock
8. Stone Cold
9. Sabu
10. Eddie Guerrero

WCW Rules

Reaction score
1. Sting
Since the WC Dubya days, I've been a fan of this man. Although his run in TNA has confounded me, I'm still very much a fan and will always be one.

2. The Rock
One of the most entertaining superstars I've ever witnessed. His Hollywood Rock persona was sheer genius when I had gone back and experienced what I missed. Before then, I was always a fan.

3. Goldberg
WCW's monster; I love this guy and always will, despite the smarks' ill opinion of him, The mark in me lives for this guy, and I'm always welcome for a return from THE Man.

4. Batista
He's quickly becoming one of my favorites; he's risen up the ranks since I've seen him in 2005. I was thoroughly impressed and I've been a fan ever since. His cool and animalistic persona are a definite plus from me.

5. Booker T
Can ya dig me liking the Book Man? smurf please, I don't care. Booker T is just pure entertainment; his old WCW personas to his King Booker gimmick, and now in TNA with a mix of both, he's just a great character overall.

6. Macho Man Randy Savage
Oh yeah, baby. Savage is one of the most prolific personalities ever in the business, and he was one hell of an entertaining individual, from his eccentric promos, to his relationship with Elizabeth, to everything else. He was the total package, IMO.

7. Ultimate Warrior
This man was a BEAST! From his electric presence and entrance, to his groundbreaking win over Hulk Hogan, I thought he was pure awesome when I was a kid growing up watching those tapes and watching 'em on TV. I don't care what the naysayers say, Ultimate Warrior will forever be a legend in my mind.

8. Mistico
From seeing him in CMLL, I've been impressed. He's become my favorite luchadore, and I love seeing him in the ring. His energy and manueverability are insurpassable, and he's a cool character as well.

9. Sean O'Haire
From seeing him in WCW, I knew he was destined to be a somebody; unfortunately, it never came to fruition, but nonetheless, he's still in my top ten because I just like 'im. For a big man, his Seanton Bomb is more impressive than anything Jeff or Kennedy can conjure, for sure. Too bad he doesn't wrestle anymore, though.

10. Cibernético
My second favorite lucha, and this time, from AAA. He OWNS, TBH. Nuff said.

Honorable mentions: Vader, Diamond Dallas Page, Chris Jericho, and Candice Michelle

Hometown Kid

1. Shelton Benjamin
2. AJ Styles
3. Ultimo Dragon
4. Bret Hart
5. Taka Michinoku
6. Yuji Nagata
7. Elijah Burke
8-9. Motor City Machine Guns
10. Gail Kim

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
1. Mick Foley
2. Scott Hall
3. Raven
4. Jushin Liger
5. Eddie Guerrero
6. Owen Hart
7. Chris Jericho
8. Mr. Perfect
9. Stevie Richards
10. Mark & Jay Briscoe

Phenom

Reaction score
1. The Undertaker
2. The Rock
3. Randy Orton
4. Kurt Angle
5. AJ Styles
6. Jeff Hardy
7. Shawn Michaels
8. Bret Heart
9. Brock Lesnar
10 .Chris Jericho

Cayse

Reaction score
1. Jeff Hardy
2. Matt Sydal.
3. MVP.
4. Steve Austin
5. The Rock
6. Lita
7. Edge.
8. AJ Styles
9. Kurt Angle
10. Elijah Burke

xtremebadass

In no particular order, because it would be too hard to narrow it down to "who beats who"

Goldberg

John Cena

Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels

Brock Lesnar

AJ Styles

Jeff Hardy

Undertaker

Chris Jericho

Triple H

Honorable Mention's:
Booker T, The Rock, Edge, Monty Brown, and everyone's favorite Braden Walker.

Reaction score
1. Y2J(Mostly the old Y2J)

2. RVD

3. Austin Aries

4. Mr. Kennedy

5. HBK

6. Christopher Daniels(fallen angel)

7. Ron Killings(R-Truth)

8. Delirious/Jeff Hardy

9. Edge

10. CM Punk

If i where to fit some others than i'd put(In no particular order) Raven, Matt Sydal, Teddy Hart, Randy Orton, Chris Beniot(R.I.P.), The Rock, Taker, Kane(masked), Christian Cage, & William Regal... Etc..

Airfixx

Probably different last time I posted such a list, but in no particular order...

Randy Savage
Randy Orton
HHH
HBK
Mick Foley
Bam Bam Bigelow
Mr Perfect
Bret Hart
Kurt Angle
Edge

...Plus 'close but no cigar' mentions for MVP (Given a little more time he'll defo be on my main list), British Bulldog, Vader & Owen Hart.

LadyHotrod

1. Rowdy Roddy Piper

He oozes charisma and I don't think there are too many people who can cut a promo like Piper can. He's insane, entertaining AND actually knows how to wrestle. He can be a heel or a face and pull both off flawless. Piper's Pit>all.

2. British Bulldog

Being part English, I've always had a soft spot for Bulldog. Don't really care if he juiced up or not, fact of the matter is, he was still a great wrestler and Bulldog VS Hart at Summerslam '92 will always be one of my favourite matches.

3. Mr.Perfect

He's cocky, arrogant, thinks he's the best...reminds me of myself, lol. What's not to like about him?

4. Gorgeous George

This is NOT the chick George. This is the actual Gorgeous George. He was flamboyant and influenced a number of wrestlers but no one can ever be the original Gorgeous George.

5. Bret Hart

Pfft, real men wear pink :p

Bret was a bit of a bitch at times with the whole screw job (but really, who wouldn't be?) but it still doesn't take away the fact that he's one of the greatest wrestlers ever. Giving his glasses away to kids was an awesome gesture. I know I'd shit my pants if Bret handed his shades off to me.

6. Mr.Wonderful

One of the best heels ever! I loved this guy and he doesn't get the respect he deserves. Hogan VS Orndorff Steel Cage Match was one of the best matches ever! I remember the controversy it hailed and my own excitment over what would happen (though I was a bit peeved Orndorff didn't win).

7. HBK

Granted, I don't like him much anymore. I liked him when he was part of The Rockers and with Sherri. I loved the HBK/Martel fued. It was one of the funniest fueds ever! Now, he's just a bit boring to me. Back then, he was cocky and arrogant. Now, it just seems like he tries too hard to be a badass. Meh.

8. Gail Kim

She's not your typical dumb bimbo bitch who is just there for you to stare at her tits. She has actual wrestling talent, which can be very hard to find when it comes to female wrestlers. She is very talented in the ring at all times.

9. Randy Orton

Another heel. I like my heels. When he's bad, he's BAD....and he does it well. He just needs to stop getting hurt.

10. The Rock

I miss The Rock. His charisma was sky high and he was pure jokes. He kept you tuned in the entire time he was onscreen. He could play both a face and a heel better than anyone and he really did electrify the crowd whenever he walked into that ring or even just when he did a backstage interview.

Reaction score
1. Goldberg
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Sting
4. Diamond Dallas Page
5. Edge
6. The Rock
7. Undertaker
8. Jeff Hardy
9. AJ Styles
10. Raven