Top 10 Eminem Songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm not even that big of a fan and I can't even name ten. Only Em song that gets any real repeat value is "Role Model".

P.S. Diesel really shows his age with the list. I swear that's all from one album.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ lmfao, the only album I have of his is the Eminem Show, and that's not a bad thing, is it?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I Hahaha when I was 15 The Eminem Show was my shit too. But then I got into the older shit and I'm just now starting to get into it again. He is fucking sickkkk. And he's still got it too. I'm thinking Rrelapse 2 is gonna be the best in a while.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Eminem is like the only dude that kills everybody when hes on a callabo with others. im mad not anyone else really has my dads gone crazy, i thought that was lyrically the shit

Reaction score
His best songs:

1: Wigger Supremacy
2: Wearing the Jorts of Power
3: John Cena, take a backseat
4: Detroit Gangbanger Zone
5: Welfare Recipients
6: Wiggerz 4 Lyf3
7: Look at ma' shoez!
8: I'm a poser
9: eat me sum fried chikin'
10: Wiggers are hard

straight_edge76

Ahh. Yeah he had some crazy shit but I think he peaked during his first two LPs. I love his more vulger/comedic songs much more than his Radio singles which much of you guys seem to like.

Honestly I do much prefer Eminem's more vulgar side as well. He is one of the only rappers that can do both very well. That is why he is my favorite rapper. I remember buying 'The Marshall Mathers LP' when I was like 11. I was soooo scared to ask my mom if she could consent to letting me buy a Parental Advisory album.