Top 10 Consoles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
I would go like this:

1. PS3: I own it, and it totaly kicks ass! No word and no competition.
2. PS2: This console isnt much to me anymore, but still has very good graphics
3. Xbox ( not the 360 ) The 360 sucks, cause you fear of the Red Ring of Death
4. DS: It depends on what game you get, then its fun.
Thats about it, oh here, il tell you why the Xbox 360 sucks, and everyone hates me after this....

An Xbox 360 is made in Microsoft tecno.....Why the hell did Microsoft make a game console? Stick to computers dumass's. First problem is the noise, its like a jet taking off in your own room, and scratchs the crap out of your discs. Second, people dont buy the 360 as much, cause they fear that they will get a Red Ring Of Death, and then they have to trade in ther Xbox 360 100 times, cause the service sucks. And they still get the same dam shit, the red ring. Then, the only good thing about it, is the Xbox Live. But wait a minute it cost 70$ TO GO ONLINE! like c'mon, the PS3 costs 0$ and its more fun. And to piss Microsoft off even more, Halo 3 was for the 360 right???? well next year, their releasing a Halo 4, and its for the PS3 aswell, so to whoever owns a 360, you better throw it out the window, and buy a PS3, cause PS3 has Blue-Ray, lighter controllers, getting better games, ( Warhawk..fun on online ) and many good other's, but im saying now......XBOX 360 SUXS GARBAGE!

the dark knight

I would go like this:

Thats about it, oh here, il tell you why the Xbox 360 sucks, and everyone hates me after this....

An Xbox 360 is made in Microsoft tecno.....Why the hell did Microsoft make a game console? Stick to computers dumass's. First problem is the noise, its like a jet taking off in your own room, and scratchs the crap out of your discs. Second, people dont buy the 360 as much, cause they fear that they will get a Red Ring Of Death, and then they have to trade in ther Xbox 360 100 times, cause the service sucks. And they still get the same dam shit, the red ring. Then, the only good thing about it, is the Xbox Live. But wait a minute it cost 70$ TO GO ONLINE! like c'mon, the PS3 costs 0$ and its more fun. And to piss Microsoft off even more, Halo 3 was for the 360 right???? well next year, their releasing a Halo 4, and its for the PS3 aswell, so to whoever owns a 360, you better throw it out the window, and buy a PS3, cause PS3 has Blue-Ray, lighter controllers, getting better games, ( Warhawk..fun on online ) and many good other's, but im saying now......XBOX 360 SUXS GARBAGE!
hahahhahaha i love you now.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I would go like this:

Well i never got the red rings :) and it never scratched my games, and sounds to me you are just a sony fanboy. Also dont talk about sales unless you work at a store that sells them and even then look up the sales worldwide, cuz to every one ps3 sold 2 360s are sold, and this holiday season best buy sold out of every 360 except the arcade at least 3 times we had to get trucks of 100 360s at a time, while ps3 stayed in our top stock which the one or two that asked for it got it. Halo 4 isnt going to be called that cuz the Halo trilogy is over its master chief in a new series, which there is no information on and i can say for sure it wont be coming out next year. Ps3's controllers may be light but you cant or not suppose to change the internal batteries yourself so when they die completely you either have to send it to sony or buy another 50 dollar controller or leave it pluged in with the 2 foot cable they gave you. Blu-ray makes no diff in games and im not going to pay 30 dollars on every dvd cuz its blu-ray, and they arent even using it right. An you wanna talk about loud the PS3 sounds like 3 jets taking off from the time it boots up which takes for ever till you turn it off and it blows hot air out more then hair dryer. An for games ps3 doesnt have any exclusive cuz microsoft buys them, only thing sony has right now is exclusive launch date but 6 months later the game comes out on 360. Grand theft could of came out in October for the 360 but the ps3 version is to far behind so they had to push the release. Not to mention that the ps3 will never have a good sports game cuz their normal frames per second is 25 - 30 and 360's is 60 But to each his own, you like a giant version of the psp and i like my 360, which i have no problem with.

edit- Also you shouldn't hate a system for tech problems, cuz ps2 had the largest scale tech problem out of all systems past and present an people love that system. I had to buy 3 ps2 and i only had to buy 1 360. And xbox live cost 50 not 70. What I find funny is that only you ps3 owners think its the best thing in the world cuz ur sony fanboys but i own one, I own every system an i play the one that is the most fun and has the best games which right now is Wii and 360, the only thing ps3 has is uncharted which i beat in 2 days, but you know when a system is doing bad when the companies own rep tells you to get a 360.

I work at best buy, and one of my co-workers were talking to him and didnt know what system to buy and the sony rep told him to get a 360 lol.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
kassidy u got a neo geo? or dreamcast?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Well i never got the red rings :) and it never scratched my games, and sounds to me you are just a sony fanboy. Also dont talk about sales unless you work at a store that sells them and even then look up the sales worldwide, cuz to every one ps3 sold 2 360s are sold, and this holiday season best buy sold out of every 360 except the arcade at least 3 times we had to get trucks of 100 360s at a time, while ps3 stayed in our top stock which the one or two that asked for it got it. Halo 4 isnt going to be called that cuz the Halo trilogy is over its master chief in a new series, which there is no information on and i can say for sure it wont be coming out next year. Ps3's controllers may be light but you cant or not suppose to change the internal batteries yourself so when they die completely you either have to send it to sony or buy another 50 dollar controller or leave it pluged in with the 2 foot cable they gave you. Blu-ray makes no diff in games and im not going to pay 30 dollars on every dvd cuz its blu-ray, and they arent even using it right. An you wanna talk about loud the PS3 sounds like 3 jets taking off from the time it boots up which takes for ever till you turn it off and it blows hot air out more then hair dryer. An for games ps3 doesnt have any exclusive cuz microsoft buys them, only thing sony has right now is exclusive launch date but 6 months later the game comes out on 360. Grand theft could of came out in October for the 360 but the ps3 version is to far behind so they had to push the release. Not to mention that the ps3 will never have a good sports game cuz their normal frames per second is 25 - 30 and 360's is 60 But to each his own, you like a giant version of the psp and i like my 360, which i have no problem with.

edit- Also you shouldn't hate a system for tech problems, cuz ps2 had the largest scale tech problem out of all systems past and present an people love that system. I had to buy 3 ps2 and i only had to buy 1 360. And xbox live cost 50 not 70. What I find funny is that only you ps3 owners think its the best thing in the world cuz ur sony fanboys but i own one, I own every system an i play the one that is the most fun and has the best games which right now is Wii and 360, the only thing ps3 has is uncharted which i beat in 2 days, but you know when a system is doing bad when the companies own rep tells you to get a 360.

I work at best buy, and one of my co-workers were talking to him and didnt know what system to buy and the sony rep told him to get a 360 lol.

Hahaha, I did work actually at Future Shop, so ha. So I know what the prices are, and there are alot of Xbox 360's getting sold....but pretty much all of them come back busted. I am a Sony dude, cause I perfer it better than the 360. I thin if you made a tally, MOSTLY out of this forum, it would be higher on PS3 then 360......like even the PSP beats the 360 for frik sakes. My lawnmore is quiter than the 360.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
u ever use your neo geo? what games do u have for it?

Montana

Wow. Very shocked to see how few people are saying the original nintendo.

1) NES
2) PS2
3) SNES
4) Gameboy (all)
5) PS1
6) Wii (will likely move up more over time)
7) Sega
8)Xbox 360
9) atari
10) N64 ( i really didnt like this system)

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
1) Atari 2600 (The one that started it all...)
2) NES (Gave birth to a new era of gaming...)
3) SNES (Okay, stuff writing captions...)
4) Sega Genesis
5) PlayStation
6) N64
7) X-Box
8) Sega Dreamcast
9) PS2
10) Sega Saturn

Notice how low I rank MY generation of consoles?