Top 10 Canadian Wrestlers of All time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
he was born in the us though. so he does have a point. but he live his whole live in canada.

Yes he has a point but Jericho is still ethnically a Canadian. If say me and my future wife move to the united states and have a kid that child is still going to be Swedish, but he or she would also be an American citizen, but not a traditional American.

Stopspot

Reaction score
As Gohan said, he was born in the USA but he lived his entire life in Canada, that's why I'm asking for this...

His parents are Canadian. That makes him Canadian. He's a Canadian with American citizenship. It's that simple.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
When Jericho was born, he was in the US. Though his parents were still living in Canada.
It's like if your wife went to America when she was due and gave birth there.
Not sure if I'm correct or not.

Stopspot

Reaction score
When Jericho was born, he was in the US. Though his parents were still living in Canada.
It's like if your wife went to America when she was due and gave birth there.
Not sure if I'm correct or not.

This. Neither of Jericho's parents were American citizens. They were there for a short while whilst his dad was playing hockey on a work visa.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
10.) Alex Silva- The future of TNA Wrestling, I wake up every morning and praise Allah for blessing that company with such a superstar in the making. Thank god for gutcheck is all I have to say. They produce the best talents ever on that segment

JM2o0PD.jpg

Reaction score
Edge is my all time, favourite, so he'll always be #1 for me. Apart from him, not in any order:
  • Chris Jericho
  • Bret Hart
  • Chris Benoit
  • Christian
  • Lance Storm
  • "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
  • Bobby Roode

TheBadGuy

Jobber
Reaction score
Chris Jericho
Test
Christian
Edge
Bret Hart
Petey Williams
Owen Hart
Roddy Piper
Lance Storm
Val Venis
Vampiro

Last edited:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I agree except Jericho is my number 1 and Brett my 2 as I think Jericho's legacy will last longer. Mainly due to how much exposure Jericho has had not on his ability at all.