Top 10 Canadian Wrestlers of All time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
3953f986a14ffa26c90ba9c658e63085.jpg
How would you order the top 10 Canadian Wrestlers of All time?

1.) Bret Hart- not the best IMO, but the greatest. Plus if you didn't put Hart #1 your list would be considered invalid by Canadians, so there he is.

2.) Jericho- He and Benoit are so close, so I used the fact that Jericho didn't kill his wife, child and himself as the tiebreaker

3.) Benoit- Best technical wrestler of the 90s (at least in America). Most intense wrestler I've ever seen. Some of my favorite wrestling memories are watching Benoit triumph (Royal Rumble victory, WM title win)

4.) Roddy Piper- The Ying to Hogan's Yang when wrestling blew up in the 80s

5.) Owen Hart- I'm not going to hold his lack of kayfabe credentials against him. Owen represents everything that is great about wrestling IMO. He always entertained me whatever he was doing

6.) Lance Storm- I put him this high for being such a damn proud Canadian. I remember hating him as a kid with his Canadian flag and championship belts. Excellent ring technician

7.) Edge/Christian- while both have gone on to differing levels of success after they stopped tagging, I'll always remember them for their time as a team. One of the GOAT tag teams for certain and they helped revolutionize the business

8.) El Generico- I'm being a bit prophetic with this and predicting big things for "Samy Zayn" (I'll call him Samy Zayn when that's what he is recognized by on Wikipedia). He reminds me of Owen in his intangible embodiment of everything that is great about wrestling

9.) Kevin Steen- Only a matter of time before he is in WWE. He probably shouldn't be considered for this type of list yet, but I'm a fanboy. deal with it

10.) Alex Silva- The future of TNA Wrestling, I wake up every morning and praise Allah for blessing that company with such a superstar in the making. Thank god for gutcheck is all I have to say. They produce the best talents ever on that segment

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

10.) Alex Silva- The future of TNA Wrestling, I wake up every morning and praise Allah for blessing that company with such a superstar in the making. Thank god for gutcheck is all I have to say. They produce the best talents ever on that segment

Testify

Reactions: Testify

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
1. Bret
2. Jericho
3. Edge
4. Benoit
5. Owen
6. Storm
7.Bobby Roode
8. Steen
9. Christian
10. Petey Williams

Hon. Mentions Pat Patterson, Generico and Val Venis

Last edited:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Piper is the greatest heel of all time IMHO so he has to go above Bret, yes I am expecting to be maple syruped to death.

1) Piper
2) Owen Hart
3) Jericho
4) Bret Hart
5) Edge
6) Christian
7) Benoit
8) Corino
9) Trish
10) Storm

Haven't included Steen or Generico just because I'm going on overall careers and those guys are still at the beginning of theres.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
1. Chris Jericho
2. Edge
3. Bret Hart
4. Christian
5. Bobby Roode
6. Chris Benoit
7. Roddy Piper
8. Owen Hart
9. Lance Storm
10. Kevin Steen

Just my personal one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why thank you good sir. I spent a good hour thinking up a great high quality response that would surely inhibit further discussion on your topic.

Nah but really doe what makes you say that? Steen will be in NXT sooner rather than later, it is inevitable at this juncture.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nah but really doe what makes you say that? Steen will be in NXT sooner rather than later, it is inevitable at this juncture.

WWE doesn't like fat people. I've noticed that guys built like Steen hardly exist in the WWE anymore. He's also a pretty edgy character and I'm not sure if WWE would be for that. I try to imagine Steen doing a Make-A-Wish thing or even like some sort of celeb thing and I just don't see it. Other than being a great wrestler I don't see him having anything else that WWE tends to look for.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fair enough, a lot of folks feel that way. Time will tell