Tooth Fairy Trailer (Starring Dwayne Johnson)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
[yt]DIR5bcpr-X8[/yt]

Meh. Fuck Ryan Sheckler, jesus I hate looking at that kid. With those big ass eyes like he ejects himself with caffeine every hour.

seX-Power

I was actually entertained by The Game Plan, so this can't differ that much.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
This movie is incredibly unrealistic.

Black people don't play hockey!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:lol: Johnson's a fucking Tooth Fairy!!..........................
........ movie doesn't look that bad though. The Game Plan was actually good. The girl that played his daughter in that movie was cuter (in a non child molester way) than the girl that plays it in this movie.

pocket

Reaction score
ah guys It won't be as bad as the Marine or 12 Rounds so just wait until the torrents are out there. If it sucks and you didn't pay to watch it... nothing lost!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Race to Witch Mountain was a pretty good movie too, liked it more than I did Game Plan.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
ah guys It won't be as bad as the Marine or 12 Rounds so just wait until the torrents are out there. If it sucks and you didn't pay to watch it... nothing lost!

I thought the Marine was actually pretty good. 12 Rounds had a good plot to it, just wasn't feeling it as much.

Race to Witch Mountain was a pretty good movie too, liked it more than I did Game Plan.

Race to Witch Mountain didn't seem like it was that good. I'm in no hurry to watch it, but from the movies that I've seen, since Johnson's started doing PG movies, The Game Plan beens the best.

John

^ lol. It doesnt look too exciting. I might watch it if ive done all my posting & got nothing better to do.

Reaction score
Only without the awesome 80s movie career and hillarious standup specials.

Exactly, my main man.

Eddie Murphy sucks and so does The Crock. Does Dwayne have trouble reading scripts or something? I know he's been offered better than awful Disney and PG movie trash...

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

He needs to fire his agent who gets his movie deals. Him and Eddie Murphy both. Although the main problem with Eddie is he became a family man and his wife removed his testicles and put them in a cool whip tub in their freezer. I'm waiting for them to show up in a shitty kids movie together.