...too soon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
I'm proud to announce that I have officially signed up for
27-club.jpg

Axis

Reaction score
Rather, I contend that if you let your pathos get in the way of true, logical thinking, it is a truer sign of having a more inferior thought process. Internet posters about death do no substantive harm, particularly if they are not presented to those who may have a legitimate claim to emotional distress. As people who are completely detached from the situation (so far as I know), we have no obligation to feel any true remorse. I will admit that it has become a sign of "maturity" in our society to abstain from laughing at others' expenses. However, our society is weak and rather stupid, so that isn't much of a guideline to judge by. Other than societal standards, there is no evidence to indicate that laughing at the Chris Benoit murder-suicide situation is in any way immoral, distasteful, or immature.
10/10, I like this guy.