...too soon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

27248_107964059231562_100000539048142_156947_5494508_n.jpg

...too soon?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

idk. Tell me who that is and I'll tell you.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Corey Haim. Former child star who drugged himself into an early grave.

MizMasta3000

They made the Beniot one as soon as everyone found out how his death happened:

3303482762_4296ce1b1e.jpg

Reaction score
I'm sorry, how is the Benoit one funny? His wife and son did nothing to deserve what happened to them

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Remember when you used to play wrestling in the backyard? Benoit just had a really good headlock on both of them.

Wordlife

These are just terrible..... they are in such bad taste and so wrong on so many levels :smh

Reaction score
The Corey Haim one made me chuckle but Benoit is still so strange to me. I've watched so many matches and detached myself from that tragedy but that poster was weird.

Reaction score
New Rule: If you think Nancy Benoit and her son's death is funny in any way, you're Blue.

Grow up, and get over the "Lolz" of the situation (because there aren't any to be found) and recognize that it was a tragedy that cost two innocent people their lives.

Axis

New Rule: If you think Nancy Benoit and her son's death is funny in any way, you're Blue.

Grow up, and get over the "Lolz" of the situation (because there aren't any to be found) and recognize that it was a tragedy that cost two innocent people their lives.

Rather, I contend that if you let your pathos get in the way of true, logical thinking, it is a truer sign of having a more inferior thought process. Internet posters about death do no substantive harm, particularly if they are not presented to those who may have a legitimate claim to emotional distress. As people who are completely detached from the situation (so far as I know), we have no obligation to feel any true remorse. I will admit that it has become a sign of "maturity" in our society to abstain from laughing at others' expenses. However, our society is weak and rather stupid, so that isn't much of a guideline to judge by. Other than societal standards, there is no evidence to indicate that laughing at the Chris Benoit murder-suicide situation is in any way immoral, distasteful, or immature.