Too Much Main Roster on NXT?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Come to the August 22 NXT taping at Full Sail Live. Special guests include "The World's Strongest Man," Mark Henry in addition to "Real Americans" Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. Ticket holders are eligible to participate in the Tweet to Meet contest to win a meet and greet with a WWE Superstar.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...13493.111122042270702&type=1&relevant_count=1

So... to my understanding, not only do they have AJ having a title match with Bailey, and Dolph visiting, they also have Mark Henry, Jack Swagger and Zeb visiting this week as well....

:dafuq:

I'm on the fence about this one. This IS a bit of an overkill in just one episode. I would prefer they spread out the visitations more, but the more help the better, I guess.

Do you think this is a bit of an overkill of main roster? Or the more main roster stars the better to help out these NXT talents? Why so many in one episode?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So... to my understanding, not only do they have AJ having a title match with Bailey, and Dolph visiting, they also have Mark Henry, Jack Swagger and Zeb visiting this week as well....

:dafuq:

I'm on the fence about this one. This IS a bit of an overkill in just one episode. I would prefer they spread out the visitations more, but the more help the better, I guess.

Do you think this is a bit of an overkill of main roster? Or the more main roster stars the better to help out these NXT talents? Why so many in one episode?
The AJ and Dolph stuff was shot at last months taping. Which was done on the day of the opening of the performance center so lots of main roster talent was present.

NXT shoots a months worth of TV in one night. You have simply mixed tapings up with episode.

Reactions: Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In one episode I'd absolutely be agreeing with you, Lady, but as this guy^ just said it's spread across a 4-episode taping. Yay.

Wonder what they're going to do on the show? Graves and Neville vs the Real Americans? Oh I'd be so down.
Henry vs... crap, who's a bigger heel he can go against... Conor O'Brien? Leo Kruger? A weightlifting challenge with Langston? Whatever it is it won't be that bad.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I want to see Henry slam Enzo. Just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.