Survivor Series Too Many Heel Vs. Heel Matches?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Isn’t Brock cheered over the other guy if when he beats the shit out of anybody the crowd cheers because they’ll hate Jinder Mahal. That’s babyface vs heel, but yeah no the rest will be shit.

In wrestling, it used to be easy to be a heel and hard to be a babyface, now it’s easy to be a face because you just have to be heel and there are no heels because they’re all getting cheered by the k00l kidz

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Isn’t Brock cheered over the other guy if when he beats the shit out of anybody the crowd cheers because they’ll hate Jinder Mahal. That’s babyface vs heel, but yeah no the rest will be shit.

In wrestling, it used to be easy to be a heel and hard to be a babyface, now it’s easy to be a face because you just have to be heel and there are no heels because they’re all getting cheered by the k00l kidz
:bayley: Wasn't the "k00l kidz" that exposed the business decades ago though.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
:bayley: Wasn't the "k00l kidz" that exposed the business decades ago though.

I think people on this forum love taking shit out of context to make their point, starting to become the SquaredCircle sub.

If you read everything I wrote there I never mentioned it was them who exposed it and never claimed they did who they should be battered for cheering people who act like heels because they’re better babyface that way.

But yeah you keep trying to stir shit up because you get triggered by someone having an opinion or a post that isn’t “wrestling has evolved!!! dey don’t need 2 be and people always new it wos fake”

• Haha
Reactions: 20X20

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think people on this forum love taking shit out of context to make their point, starting to become the SquaredCircle sub.

If you read everything I wrote there I never mentioned it was them who exposed it and never claimed they did who they should be battered for cheering people who act like heels because they’re better babyface that way.

But yeah you keep trying to stir shit up because you get triggered by someone having an opinion or a post that isn’t “wrestling has evolved!!! dey don’t need 2 be and people always new it wos fake”
Oh wow. If you think THAT was me feeling "triggered," you should see me when I'm ACTUALLY angry.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh wow. If you think THAT was me feeling "triggered," you should see me when I'm ACTUALLY angry.

Ooooh Dear, I dnt think we would want to see ya get THAT Angry. Just keep Mr Green Hulk calm and all should be fine..... I hope.