Tony Khan on Kevin Owens/MJF recent contract headlines

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i think i may have called you a simp like once in the last 6 months at most, you know I always respect your opinion on this matter. I get its banter tho lel, just felt you were perhaps derailing/actually annoyed. carry on

No it's more me realizing opinions won't be changed so making it back to jokes lol I I don't get it but Gambit disagrees so it's whatever, no point going back and forth

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
A line in a WWE promo sucked and in other news: the sun rose in the east this morning.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
BTW just to make this clear. I don't blame Liv at all. She is just reading a shit line given to her. She's not someone like Edge or KO who gets to veto or write his own stuff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I consider deezy posting that news article from wherever he gets his AEW hate news the same as someone who doesn't watch Raw seeing that Vince line posted and talking about it later lol just trying to "gotcha" The other side
I don't think discussing it or passing comment on it is really the same as commenting on dirt sheets though. One thing actually happened, for one, and you can objectively dislike something without complete investment in the product. Most people are capable of saying things are good or bad objectively in most scenarios. I think it's a perfectly acceptable stance to find it distasteful, just as I think it's a perfectly acceptable stance to not think it's a big deal with the way you explained above. i think both can probably co-exist without resulting to falling to Deezy's level, don't you agree?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Booty, deezy, you, Dale, Blaze, anyone that's picked a side really. Most joking though so I joke back with it like I'm doing here

I never call you a simp I’d never use that word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince McMahon is the devil and everything he does on scripted television is real. :neckbeards2:

Tony Khan is the nicest and smartest businessman in the world and he totally doesn't look like a geek and has a massive 13 inch cock. :neckbeards:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I never call you a simp I’d never use that word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's why i corrected it to Tony dick sucker

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No it's more me realizing opinions won't be changed so making it back to jokes lol I I don't get it but Gambit disagrees so it's whatever, no point going back and forth
I understand that part for sure, there's obviously no point repeating the same thing from both sides over and over if you've already agreed to disagree

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I mean Vince is pretty much the devil for a variety of reasons. Not including a line on a TV show

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
On topic:
Happy for Kev and kind of a no shit that TK was interested. Gives some credence that he got paid good. Good shit.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
People who have me on ignore should keep my name out their mouths.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think discussing it or passing comment on it is really the same as commenting on dirt sheets though. One thing actually happened, for one, and you can objectively dislike something without complete investment in the product. Most people are capable of saying things are good or bad objectively in most scenarios. I think it's a perfectly acceptable stance to find it distasteful, just as I think it's a perfectly acceptable stance to not think it's a big deal with the way you explained above. i think both can probably co-exist without resulting to falling to Deezy's level, don't you agree?

I don't think people here do that but it's pretty obvious when stuff is posted on reddit that's a negative to WWE by the people that hate watch and people like you would otherwise not even know about and then come post here lol thats what the Vince line feels like to me. It's the hate watchers that confuse me more than anything

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think people here do that but it's pretty obvious when stuff is posted on reddit that's a negative to WWE by the people that hate watch and people like you would otherwise not even know about and then come post here lol thats what the Vince line feels like to me. It's the hate watchers that confuse me more than anything
i cant explain hate watchers lol

but i also post good stuff about wwe, I don't think I'm generally unfair in my criticism and usually stick to facts. Just kind of sounds gatekeeperish that somone who doesn't love the product or watch it religiously shouldn't negatively comment on the product. I don't think I've seen anyone want to burn them down or the should die or anything of the sort either :draper2

We're also on a wrestling forum and it's not really smart marks fault that WWE have been doing mass layoffs and some lines look bad.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if anything, we can all agree it was fucking lazy yes?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Yeah. To me it's like... if this was never brought to your attention then you just never would have known because you aren't a consumer of the product and your life would literally be no different in the end. I understand being annoyed by it still, but aren't you just better off letting it slide off your back anyways? And plus, I don't see being mad about it because the bad thing (all the releases) already happened and you were already mad about it then... now you gonna be mad all over again? Idk. I guess for me, when I look at something... if I'm not still gonna be mad about it 2 weeks from now, then I'm not gonna be mad about it now. That's how I try to approach things. :lol

And again that's all on top of the whole it being his catchphrase thing.