Tony and Chuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I know that Tony and Chuck are the most active. I was going to ask you, but no offense, I just never thought you knew much about the way most things worked, lol. Plus, I always bugged you about avatars, so whatever.

Also Mike is hardly ever on and didn't know Mark ever logged in anymore.

edit- if you want to do it for me though you are more than welcome. :eek:

This Guy

I know that Tony and Chuck are the most active. I was going to ask you, but no offense, I just never thought you knew much about the way most things worked, lol. Plus, I always bugged you about avatars, so whatever.

Also Mike is hardly ever on and didn't know Mark ever logged in anymore.

edit- if you want to do it for me though you are more than welcome. :eek:

well you'd have to pm me and let me know exactly what you want, but keep in mind I'm the one that created the user groups that Monkeystyle used during our "banning of Monkeystyle" that he used to make it look like he was a regular member then banned member but still had all his admin powers. I also created the user group for my section when I allowed some of you to make your own betting events (what did I call that thing again? lol) So clearly I have a pretty good understanding of how these things work.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah that's the one. I can't find that shit anywhere. That's what Peep wants done.

This Guy

its under user ranks. I saw the group you created that he wants....is there a special image he wants for that group?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Even I know how to do that Monkey. And I don't Admin vBulletin sites. If ever.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm happy for you?

Administrating sites like we talk forums must give you plenty of time to learn all that shit. It's not like there is anyone posting.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I remember last time I was on one of Gards' forums. He got really pissed off and told Kizza on MSN to stop trolling. Bright kid imo.