Tony and Chuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I demand you respond to my personal messages. I can deal with the aforementioned proclamation I wanted not being done, but ignoring me is a bit over the top. Don't make me move you guys down my list now.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Yeah I PM'd Monkey to change my name to peacheslovecream and he never fucking did. Fucking injustice, do it the proper way and I get shit on.

Kizza

I demand you respond to my personal messages. I can deal with the aforementioned proclamation I wanted not being done, but ignoring me is a bit over the top. Don't make me move you guys down my list now.

Send him a PM about it.

Wrestling Station

if you entitled your PM as "Liquor & Whores" he would have responded to you.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I must apologize for once again I have read your PM and didn't have time to do what you asked, and then I forgot about it. I must say though that what you want takes like 10 minutes to do and I'm rarely ever that dedicated to anything I'm not getting enjoyment or payment from.

PeepShow

Thank you. At least least one person here is somewhat reliable.

nxtcig.png

reality check

Reaction score
you have some difficulties in contacting admins? Fuck them, contact the owner. Never say never dude. : P

This Guy

I'm just wondering why after getting no answer from Monk or Chuck why you didn't ask you know one of those other admin guys. Maybe you don't know who the other admins are? lol