TONIGHT'S RAW.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
HEY ALL!

MISS ME?LOL(kidding). I am SOOOO looking forward to Tonight's RAW-it says in the guide Punk will be chewing out the ref that made the bad call on his match-I AM SOOO HOPING that that is so-THAT I WANT TO SEE!
I know if you hit a referee-you get into trouble-But if it was me? I would have to put that guy's lights out-lol.
I don't mind if Punk hits a referee-in fact,I want him to,but-if it's an injured coworker-well.let's just say I wouldn't recommend or suggest it-But I already know full well what is going to happen,I may not like it,but with as much as I may not like it-I can bite my tongue on it(and it wouldn't be the first time I've bit my tongue on something I don't like-lol).
For me, I just want to be proven right, I like having that validation on when I get a feeling about something,I LOVE BEING RIGHT-lol.
I'm also looking forward to hearing from Lawler to see how he's doing,and when he will possibly be back-even though I know that won't be anytime soon as he needs time to recuperate for awhile.
When he does-Punk-any chance of letting by gones be bygones or will the feud continue?
I would recommend or suggest and this is just me-because of what he just went through,,I'd let it go,it's not worth jeopardizing someones' life for-but that's just my opinion and my take on that.
I also want to see what odd storyline will show up for DB and KANE this time-as the storylines for them are pretty wacky and pretty out there-lol.
I also am looking forward to hearing from Cena as to how he is doing recuperation wise,makes me feel better that I'm not the only one having surgery and having to go through all the PT and Recuperation Time-lol. Even though I'm not looking forward to watching what I know is going to happen either before or after the interview-but I do just want the validation on it that I was right on the money.
I think when I see that Punk is about to Attack Cena,I'll like the validation-but I don't think I'd be able to watch the attack in itself without feeling terrible for Cena-so I don't know-I may have to leave the room for that or put my hand over my eye-lol.
Anyway-I'm excited to see what is going to happen tonight on RAW-cannot wait!Punk-IF YOU REALLY MUST INSIST ON ATTACKING OR PUTTING SOMEONE'S LIGHTS OUT-DO IT TO THE REF THAT MADE THE BAD JUDGMENT CALL-I'D MUCH PREFER TO SEE YOU HURT HIM THAN AN INJURED CENA-Just thought I'd mention it-FOOD FOR THOUGHT-lol.:yes::win::lol1:

Reactions: Matt

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I find your posts impossible to read.. idk why. Just the layout I suppose.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Spaced it out
Here you go:

Hey all!

Miss me?
LOL(kidding).
I am SOOOO looking forward to Tonight's RAW! It says in the guide Punk will be chewing out the ref that made the bad call on his match.
I am sooo hoping that. THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SEE!

I know if you hit a referee you get into trouble. But if it was me? I would have to put that guy's lights out lol.
I don't mind if Punk hits a referee-in fact,I want him to,but if it's an injured coworker, well let's just say I wouldn't recommend or suggest it.

But I already know full well what is going to happen,I may not like it,but with as much as I may not like it-I can bite my tongue on it(and it wouldn't be the first time I've bit my tongue on something I don't like-lol).

For me, I just want to be proven right, I like having that validation on when I get a feeling about something, I LOVE BEING RIGHT-lol.

I'm also looking forward to hearing from Lawler to see how he's doing,and when he will possibly be back-even though I know that won't be anytime soon as he needs time to recuperate for awhile.

When he does-Punk-any chance of letting by gones be bygones or will the feud continue?
I would recommend or suggest and this is just me-because of what he just went through,,I'd let it go,it's not worth jeopardizing someones' life for-but that's just my opinion and my take on that.

I also want to see what odd storyline will show up for DB and KANE this time-as the storylines for them are pretty wacky and pretty out there-lol.

I also am looking forward to hearing from Cena as to how he is doing recuperation wise,makes me feel better that I'm not the only one having surgery and having to go through all the PT and Recuperation Time-lol. Even though I'm not looking forward to watching what I know is going to happen either before or after the interview-but I do just want the validation on it that I was right on the money.

I think when I see that Punk is about to Attack Cena,I'll like the validation-but I don't think I'd be able to watch the attack in itself without feeling terrible for Cena-so I don't know-I may have to leave the room for that or put my hand over my eye-lol.

Anyway-I'm excited to see what is going to happen tonight on RAW-cannot wait!

Punk-IF YOU REALLY MUST INSIST ON ATTACKING OR PUTTING SOMEONE'S LIGHTS OUT-DO IT TO THE REF THAT MADE THE BAD JUDGMENT CALL-I'D MUCH PREFER TO SEE YOU HURT HIM THAN AN INJURED CENA-Just thought I'd mention it-FOOD FOR THOUGHT-lol

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Punk is going to kick cena's ass tonight!!! get ready to cry!!

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:smug:THANK YOU PUNK.

One question though that you never gave a direct answer to and you know I'm not going to quit asking cause I HAVE TO KNOW-lol.

I'M RIGHT AREN'T I?COME ON I WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT, IT'S OKAY,WE ALL ALREADY KNOW ANYWAY-MAY AS WELL JUST SPILL IT NOW-LOL.

THERE'S GOING TO BE AN ATTACK ISN'T THERE?YOU'RE GOING AFTER CENA FULL FORCE AND EVEN A POSSIBILITY YOU'RE GOING TO GO AFTER THE REF THAT MADE THE BAD CALL TOO-I KNOW I'M RIGHT-LOL.

SPILL IT PUNK!LOL.:lol1:
CM Punk said:
Spaced it out
Here you go:

Hey all!

Miss me?
LOL(kidding).
I am SOOOO looking forward to Tonight's RAW! It says in the guide Punk will be chewing out the ref that made the bad call on his match.
I am sooo hoping that. THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SEE!

I know if you hit a referee you get into trouble. But if it was me? I would have to put that guy's lights out lol.
I don't mind if Punk hits a referee-in fact,I want him to,but if it's an injured coworker, well let's just say I wouldn't recommend or suggest it.

But I already know full well what is going to happen,I may not like it,but with as much as I may not like it-I can bite my tongue on it(and it wouldn't be the first time I've bit my tongue on something I don't like-lol).

For me, I just want to be proven right, I like having that validation on when I get a feeling about something, I LOVE BEING RIGHT-lol.

Anyway-I'm excited to see what is going to happen tonight on RAW-cannot wait!

Punk-IF YOU REALLY MUST INSIST ON ATTACKING OR PUTTING SOMEONE'S LIGHTS OUT-DO IT TO THE REF THAT MADE THE BAD JUDGMENT CALL-I'D MUCH PREFER TO SEE YOU HURT HIM THAN AN INJURED CENA-Just thought I'd mention it-FOOD FOR THOUGHT-lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hitting a referee is bad though :sad:

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:sad: I know-lol.
But I'd rather see him hit the ref than an injured cena and doing further bodily injury to him and The ref is the one that made the bad call-so therefor he deserves to get his lights punched out-lol.:tough:
The GOAT Derpy said:
Hitting a referee is bad though :sad:

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
:lol1: DAMN YOU'RE NO FUN!lol.

But you saying that,even without the words-that just speaks VOLUMES-ALL I NEED TO KNOW.

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN BEING PROVEN RIGHT-LMBO!

BUT WE WOMEN USUALLY ARE MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY, WE WOMEN HAVE GREAT INSTINCTS.

DAMN IT'S FUN TO BE RIGHT!:lol1:
CM Punk said:
Find out on RAW. :pity:

Vince McMahon said:
Punk is going to kick cena's ass tonight!!! get ready to cry!!

:finger: :finger: IT'S UP FOR YOU-lol.

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
I want To Talk To yall About A New WWE PPV it is called Final Destination Please Pass my Idia around. you welcome.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Randallmay47 said:
I want To Talk To yall About A New WWE PPV it is called Final Destination Please Pass my Idia around. you welcome.

I don't know. :pity:

Randallmay47

Jobber
Reaction score
Now WWE RAW is going be cooking ToNight With Jim Ross BBQ I hope my boy RyBack be on . feed me more

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:

I think it's the incessant use of dashes that makes them so difficult for me to read, as well as the overall wording of them.