Tommy Dreamer Ready To Make An Impact

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
^^^ He brings professionalism and a teacher mentality to the locker room. Would you rather have that or the drugged up mind of Scott Hall?

I don't care about what he brings to the locker room. Scott Hall entertains me on my screen. Tommy Dreamer makes me turn away.

hbkfan

Reaction score
i dont know hes a solid wrestler i could see him fued with the dudleys or maybe just help get the younger guys over.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
They over hype alot of things, but they've had some good ones. Moving to Monday nights, going live, bringing in Hogan/Bischoff, Anderson, Jeff Hardy.

All except Jeff Hardy were utterly predictable.

...god...

Reaction score
How the hell was Hogan predictable? Lmao. You're so full of shit.

Reaction score
Maybe I'd care if it were 1998.

I don;t mean to be a dick, but ANOTHER ECW invasion is the last thing we need. A bunch of moderately successful drunks like Sabu, Ballz Mahoney, Raven and Sandman isn;t long term planning or building a sucessful business model. Vince tried it numerous times and it failed.

Forget Tomy Dreamer and let's move on. Plenty of young talent to push.

paulie

Reaction score
could tommy dreamer be a part of the THEY that abyss was going on about on impact

paulie

Reaction score
could tommy dreamer be a part of the THEY that abyss was going on about on impact