Tommy Dreamer Ready To Make An Impact

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
img_0117.jpg.php

For those that don't know, Tommy Dreamer debuted at the Slammiversary ppv last Sunday. This is yet another questionable signing by TNA in my eyes. Of all people, why Dreamer? What can he do for the roster?

What do you see Dreamer doing in TNA and what do you want him to do?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I'm a huge Tommy Dreamer fan but really, all I think he can do is start an ECW angle. I can't see him feuding with anybody, winning a title or doing anything else other than an ECW angle. He probably wouldn't be a big time player in that angle either.

Kizza

Reaction score
Can't stand him. Please go away, bring back Scott Hall.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
^^^ He brings professionalism and a teacher mentality to the locker room. Would you rather have that or the drugged up mind of Scott Hall?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Can't stand him. Please go away, bring back Scott Hall.

Thank you. The guy has never really been relevant after ECW. What can he bring to the table: A bunch of old ECW smarks that want TNA to be a blood bath fest every week. I did enjoy watching him drink a huge nugi by Undertaker that one time.

Reaction score
I can see him having a feud with Bubba, then I can see him fading into the background. Maybe he will become apart of the main event scene. I hope not though. Dreamer had a good send-off from WWE last year, and he fucks it up by going to TNA. WWE won't be able to trust anyone now because they'll just go to TNA. Pathetic.

Reaction score
Just another "who cares" move. Put if this is to appease Heyman and helps bring him on board, I'm all for it because it will be the first signing that actually brought some sort of benefit to TNA.

nation

Reaction score
I'm sick of getting let down by TNA's "surprises". If this motivates Heyman to come on board like Enzo said, good.

paulie

Reaction score
i think dreamer coming on board will be a way to use an angle to get heyman hopefully!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm sick of getting let down by TNA's "surprises". If this motivates Heyman to come on board like Enzo said, good.

That wasn't the big surprise that's going to change TNA.

To clarify. I will not be making an announcement about how TNA will change forever. You will just see for yourselves in the coming weeks.

However, there is still a nice surprise for tonight's Slammiversary pay-per-view

That's from Dixie's Twitter.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Another shake-your-head signing by TNA. I wish they would have re-signed Christopher Daniels or Petey Williams. The only thing I can see Dreamer doing that will make an impact is maybe bringing a Hardcore Championship with him and using his credibility to the new hardcore division. Which I wouldn't mind. Than shortly after use Dreamer in a backstage manor which would be good for the locker room because he really does have a true passion for wrestling from what I have seen from him.

But, if he is in high profile feuds than hell no.... but I really doubt that will happen because remember how Bishoff and Hogan feel about ECW.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
That wasn't the big surprise that's going to change TNA.

To clarify. I will not be making an announcement about how TNA will change forever. You will just see for yourselves in the coming weeks.

However, there is still a nice surprise for tonight's Slammiversary pay-per-view

That's from Dixie's Twitter.

TNA's "surprises" have been very shitty the past few years.

Reaction score
I'm an original ECW fan and even I'm shaking my head at this. If they want to hire Tommy to do things backstage - fine, but he'd better not step inside that ring. As others have already said, he hasn't been relevant since the folding of ECW.

My only hope at this point is that TNA has enough ECW alumni to perhaps goad Paul Heyman into returning to booking duties and that's the big surprise. Vince Russo and his lackey Ferrera are being ousted finally and Paul's coming in to make TNA a phoenix. It's a very small hope that gets smaller with each passing day, though, so I'm not holding my breath.

Axis

Reaction score
He was there when ECW folded. Twice. Maybe he'll help fold TNA.