Tommy Dreamer at TNA NYC House Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Godfather

Reaction score
Dave Scherer of PWInsider is reporting that WWE Superstar and former ECW star Tommy Dreamer arrived at tonight's sold-out TNA house show in New York City. Dreamer apparently arrived with Christian Cage.

TNA President Dixie Carter is also at the building and there are rumblings that some sort of "surprise" is going to happen.

Does anyone actually have the house show results yet?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hmmm, im guessing dreamer was scouting talent. but he arrived with cage. interesting

^^lol its the only place you post besides just then

LKP

Hmmm i know dreamer wasnt happy with wwe. Who knows perhaps cage invited him to the show. Vince knows for sure if not bye bye tommy.

dreamer has been working there for a long time, i doubt he will be going anywhere

LKP

I think he meant old school ECW. Dreamer was visiting mates thats all.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea that'd be my guess. I've personally thought for a while that Dreamer should get a title shot or be ECW champion at least for like a month or something. I mean he's really the only guy on that brand that I would classify as hardcore. He's underused by that brand imo, however I don't see him going to TNA, but if he's pissed with the WWE than it's definitely a possibility. He loves the business and if he gets fed up with what they're doing with him then I doubt he'd just retire, TNA would be the second best option.

chessarmy

Oh great, now the next thread will be "Tommy Dreamer Rumored to sign with TNA" lol. I'm not sure this will go over well with the WWE, but as long as Dreamer didnt actually do anything in the ring or pariticipate in any angles then I'm sure he will be fine with Vinnie Mac

This Guy

Its just a slow news week, people are reaching. He was there to visit friends, nothing more, nothing less. WWE guys used to be backstage at Nitro's, WCW guys backstage a Raw's, it wasn't ever really that big a deal. It still happens today, but doesn't get talked about as much because its just that, Not a Big Deal. But because its a slow news week they will try to make anything a story.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Good point. Nothings really going on this week apparently. He just happened to be there and I'd assume he's friends with a couple of the guys at TNA. With the internet these days you can't wipe your ass without it getting reported online anymore.