Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TJPW Results: City Circuit 2023 – Matsumoto, Japan (9/16)

The following results are from a recent Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling event. The event took place on September 16th, 2023 at the Kissei Culture Hall Medium Hall in Matsumoto, Nagano, Japan.

Singles Match
Suzume defeated Haru Kazashiro.

Singles Match
Arisu Endo defeated Kaya Toribami.

Singles Match
Hikari Noa defeated Pom Harajuku.

Singles Match
Ryo Mizunami defeated Toga.

Singles Match
Maki Itoh defeated Shino Suzuki.

Tag Team Match
Aja Kong & Yuki Aino defeated Moka Miyamoto & Shoko Nakajima.

Tag Team Match
Miu Watanabe & Rika Tatsumi defeated Hyper Misao & Miyu Yamashita.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TJPW Results: City Circuit Nagoya – Nagoya, Japan (9/18)

The following results are from a recent Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling event. The event took place on September 18th, 2023 at the Congress Center in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.

Singles Match
Suzume defeated Shino Suzuki.

Tag Team Match
Haru Kazashiro & Arisu Endo defeated Runa Okubo & Kaya Toribami.

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Miu Watanabe, Rika Tatsumi & HIMAWARI defeated Pom Harajuku, Hyper Misao & Raku.

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Mahiro Kiryu, Yuki Kamifuku & Toga defeated Wakana Uehara, Hikari Noa & Nao Kakuta.

Tag Team Match
Shoko Nakajima & MIZUKI defeated 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita & Maki Itoh).

Tag Team Match
Reiwa no AA Cannon (Saki Akai & Yuki Arai) defeated Moka Miyamoto & Yuki Aino.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TJPW Results: City Circuit Tokyo ~ Saki Akai Last TJPW Performance – Tokyo, Japan (11/3)

The following results are from a recent Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling event. The event took place on November 3rd, 2023 at the Shinjuku FACE in Tokyo, Japan.

TJPW Next Generation Tournament 2023 First Round Match
HIMAWARI defeated Haru Kazashiro.

TJPW Next Generation Tournament 2023 First Round Match
Toga defeated Runa Okubo.

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Miyu Yamashita, Nao Kakuta & Hikari Noa defeated Yuki Aino, Pom Harajuku & Raku.

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Moka Miyamoto, Shino Suzuki & Miu Watanabe defeated Mahiro Kiryu, Wakana Uehara & Kaya Toribami.

Tag Team Match
The Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki & MIZUKI) defeated Daisy Monkey (Arisu Endo & Suzume).

Tag Team Match
Yuki Kamifuku & Saki Akai defeated Rika Tatsumi & Hyper Misao.

23 On 1 Handicap Match
Saki Akai defeated Arisu Endo, Yuki Kamifuku, Haru Kazashiro, Hikari Noa, Yuki Aino, Yuka Sakazaki, HIMAWARI, Hyper Misao, Kaya Toribami, Wakana Uehara, Toga, Suzume, Shino Suzuki, Raku, Rika Tatsumi, Shino Suzuki, Runa Okubo, Pom Harajuku, Mahiro Kiryu, Miu Watanabe, Nao Kakuta, Moka Miyamoto, MIZUKI and Miyu Yamashita.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Only just came across this on PWPonderings but Masha Slamovich has some amazing matches lined up in January for TJPW.

It's been a while since I watched a show, but these I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on. I really enjoyed it last time I watched.

F9_-WN2XUAA1gIx.jpg

F9_-WPmXAAAM9hy.jpg

Reactions: Alexa and Chris

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
The January 4th show was great. The main matches I recommend are Mizuki vs. Nao Kakuta, the New Year! Make Your Dreams Come True! Daruma Match, Aja Kong vs. Wakana Uehara, Rina Yamashita vs, Maki Itoh, The International Princess Title Match, The Princess Tag Team Title Three Way Match, and the main even of Princess Of Princess Title Match.

The main event itself was awesome.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
yRk4vJmaWwDQCOVZfsNNViOlQe70UhjhsBy1DYOIhT4EZoFYMg6Y46Gaj0r03G4Wi2hzYb9Rsqvo77TRsD906Hdj2vvbZaSipij2ykKOYuOZ2WZP3TbyB5IqNaNVj0ZKNFTOR9ataOjWZqQwGeBNAgo

Watch Session #1

Z-ahnjeqXC-qcFLPY0ZSZPTqdRWXzrL2T_skFO6EGNKXwiNY75hxh-7ST7Hadf6fU52Vi5zmpZDeUOxlunTBuoitFS-ojSbkrc4GPc7w4SejSWrf79gjK5XIurz_s5-u0r97U2e2vVh79bHF5IcLgcM

- Not watch TJPW for ages and I recognize a few of the name in the contest, but really no one that I have actually invested in on a deeper level as a fan. Curious to see what these six will bring to the table.
- Steamers! Its streamer mania during this first entrance already.
- Yuki Kamifuku is probably the biggest name in the match that I recognize though, so I suppose I am going to hang my hat in support for her.
- Toribami also has a good style, you can certainly see the luchador inspiration not just in the outfit but also in the general style of her approach - almost makes you think she’d been on an excursion to Mexico. Almost.
- Juria Nagano looking a little bit like a Josh equivalent to Mike Bailey.
- This opener has certainly drawn me into the card though, I’ve already made the right choice in tuning into this this morning. The match ended strong, with it not being a surprise in the end that it was Kamifuku that scored the finish. Good start to the show.

pClwuIS73siFMUbLT1at4elDuJXl1oc0yVvl0O96HeydG_4EPuoJ6nCecuws2TafZvwy3iBclkFxsJZGH6aon0nraCpMwcsc1s_K0l8388CNkoyG1ZFa7iwxEvV-_tiKa1cDVo44DG-7XEYyQ3FE418

- I don’t think it will be a surprise to anyone who I want to win this contest. This is all because of my Shinjuku Murder Klub stablemate Necro, but I have grown to understand why Ram is just a talent and always proves to be a great watch. Pom Harajuku on the same team is an added benefit. Kaicho has the title gold too? Looks like a Spark belt, but my knowledge of them is close to nothing.
- The referee cowering from Ram and her friends is also funny. Comedic scared referees always get a good reaction. Always good when the officials have different personalities.
- It was quite the explosive contest and filled with personality. Another great match to open up the show with a bang.
- Another good match, two matches in and there is nothing to complain about.

FQwGOjI6r025ihGRX5k85yMaZUYP5YxSKc-PKnyv_FHknjjNzWCQEMWj68g_-isrLBFpw3Uq3iZFSp4_mJAMUW6lS2pAdH_N-amSg_yoeQU7FiUZ9Jxzz_VUoAQA_Nwk1ncbCt_u8LcJB_ntxiLyPE4

- Mizuki coming as having been the main champion and tag champion during the period of last year. This is quite the involvement to see her so early on in the card. Kakuta is also no slouch, so this first singles match has got really potential to be a high energy entertaining contest.
- These two are already going hard and aren’t holding much back. This is what I want to see, when the Joshi women bring the absolute fire.
- Thrown in the seats! Force the paying public to stand up and get off their fat cat rich money allocation asses!
- This match is turning up things a notch.
- This has really back and forth, and I am loving the running together in the ring these two are having.
- OMPH! Mizuki double stomp to the back of Nao’s neck is vicious and then follows up to her lower back with the same stomps. Deadly precision aerial assaults!
- That was a really great match and I throw flowers for Mizuki for achieving that victory in style.

dmGEJZS_jWJ7lrDG0hz7kUWUQwlNlNeRXoEx3pjQcDZucKkvE4fSFdh799xxaM_IBHaRiFGkR4xtxJjnnbTbVuVslMV3KmF_TCGWMdwL-uWlkombh2sgbJb1-6NJc-kIkkEMejuJBU1jSjwWE44EQiI

- Now I am for sure excited. Shoko Nakajima vs. Hyper Misao. This is going to be awesome, especially when I can see them setting up a ring in the middle of the ring. I guess chaos truly is going to ensue with two truly chaotic characters.
- Misao putting it kindly. Is fucking nuts!
- To be fair Shoko isn’t that much more sane. Rubbing my hands together and looking forward to seeing what these two characters bring to the match.
- This referee is awesome to be honest. Just allowing Nakajima to violate him with the pen.
- Misao with the ladder helicopter and just making herself dizzy.
- These two really know how to work a great comedic element into a match, but also take some hard hitting bumps. I’ve said it before, but both would thrive in the US scene.
- Misao’s bike is absolutely nuts!
- I guess we are going backstage! Which I love to see, cause it's really not that common in the Japan scene. Not as much as I would like anyway. At least from what I have seen anyway.
- Shoko is beating up the bike.
- The chaos in the food area! These two are not afraid of outside the box thinking, and now they are going up towards the cheap seats.
- Oh no! The dinosaur toys dinosaurs are all over the floor. BRUTAL! BRUTAL! BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
- The bike coming down the steps. No shits are being given in this one. That could so easily have gone very wrong.
- Shoko takes flight and then up the ladder for the victory.
- No doubt that that was without a doubt the best match so far. These two put on one hell of an entertaining contest.
- Looking forward to watch the rest tomorrow.

Reactions: Kenoh

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
yRk4vJmaWwDQCOVZfsNNViOlQe70UhjhsBy1DYOIhT4EZoFYMg6Y46Gaj0r03G4Wi2hzYb9Rsqvo77TRsD906Hdj2vvbZaSipij2ykKOYuOZ2WZP3TbyB5IqNaNVj0ZKNFTOR9ataOjWZqQwGeBNAgo

Watch Session #1

Z-ahnjeqXC-qcFLPY0ZSZPTqdRWXzrL2T_skFO6EGNKXwiNY75hxh-7ST7Hadf6fU52Vi5zmpZDeUOxlunTBuoitFS-ojSbkrc4GPc7w4SejSWrf79gjK5XIurz_s5-u0r97U2e2vVh79bHF5IcLgcM

- Not watch TJPW for ages and I recognize a few of the name in the contest, but really no one that I have actually invested in on a deeper level as a fan. Curious to see what these six will bring to the table.
- Steamers! Its streamer mania during this first entrance already.
- Yuki Kamifuku is probably the biggest name in the match that I recognize though, so I suppose I am going to hang my hat in support for her.
- Toribami also has a good style, you can certainly see the luchador inspiration not just in the outfit but also in the general style of her approach - almost makes you think she’d been on an excursion to Mexico. Almost.
- Juria Nagano looking a little bit like a Josh equivalent to Mike Bailey.
- This opener has certainly drawn me into the card though, I’ve already made the right choice in tuning into this this morning. The match ended strong, with it not being a surprise in the end that it was Kamifuku that scored the finish. Good start to the show.
Mahiro, Yuki, and Toga have been an official trio for a while now and they work great with each other. Kaya was the sidekick to Hyper Misao before branching out to her own. Moka and Juria have become a somewhat tag team here and there, and they work great together. Juria, as you mentioned with Mike, relies heavy on her Karate background and focuses a lot on strikes and throws. In contrast, you have Moka, whose gimmick is based on Yamato Nadeshiko, and she is a more technical wrestler relying more on submissions and targeted moves to weaken her opponents.

Reactions: CakeWalker

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
7Cf8XFPPwh6btLEtl_vhquagawzx80I-F9Q4ipepxyJ_sA1o3O5Vw5zdNzlPJU5f9NOazvKGokHC72cNnCL2d9khAfKk_SowbAojcBX4BDEAXzsBeIqhK8l7tW_LNY5jKmHTAHbUe2zh4AlV7_CfPJU

Watch Session #2

LWbPrerpVr4rx4UGS83bl899MapVPLG0w-nOeidd2bcVsZbv4_CCo2Ejw_b2N3Z5HoK7eHpT6lO7zfBZotVOP7jc96xJQKLQjwi-wzrF8VzWzOHZgYyrtlWL-vDYWN7RVmX1bVkvkqe3TWgyWnp5m5Y

- Time to get stuck into more of the action from this show. And look who it is. RIHO!!!
- They are loving the streamers for this show. STREAMERS RUNNING WILD PRINCESSES!
- Riho dyed her hair and looked so different. Genuinely didn’t recognize her when she first came out.
- This match is playing out well, and is very similar to a lot of Riho matches. However, with an opponent of a similar size and frame it's actually paying off and making her look ever better than the standard we see that sometimes occurs with the large size differences.
- The match was much quicker than I had been expecting, but I suppose that isn’t too surprising considering Riho is a global star. Perhaps a reminder to TJPW fans and wrestlers that she is All Elite.

cy7TRLoQeBd2CzocAd-AVNYVCqseaLVgoZ7II68FTVtcs2BYTmtCsvj_R2eHT461NOvefP2-Z936AFCfXE9isSnQyQlFYbkKaEiiR3nKIrh60ER5jd8AVxj_oJg45ZAhE6JQIPOmrcFUjIOufSRAk-s

- A legend in Aja Kong and I have to plead ignorance in really not recognising Uehara at all. At this point I am guessing she is relatively new.
- Aja creeping into her mid-fifties now? Not much longer left surely? Still I am really expecting this to be one way traffic for the ‘Daughter of King Kong’.
- Wahana came in brave though and claimed the first blow.
- Impressed by this Uehara she is giving as good as she is getting, seems to have a focus on her ground and submission game although I still feel this will only go in one direction.
- Untl that split second I thought she was going to choke out Kong with that third hand raise check by the referee.
- Match has got the feeling of Uehara's first real test (I apologise if she isn’t newish) but it just feels like this was a big test against a much more known opponent and even in her defeat, she still looked like she had potential to be something more. I would like to see more of Wakana again. Interested to see how she grows from this point.

qc37UzP1EEUsy7JfDp7xQ3KRgmJFwMWGzqOAIEalsLLszb5AkP8qsBV8OT0B92kUZP5-piRJUBY4MkhRTtfiGFJlzfTUxwnPBQrXAEGvmPAh3SYsI8WlGAU3UdLScKrxCYWRUT0OE02vCJGRm8I7zRs

- I am super excited about this match. Yamashita vs. Itoh! Chef kiss! I am certain this match will not disappoint.
- Itoh’s pizza cutter microphone is manic though.
- Rina enters? With a GCW belt? Ultraviolet I am guessing. I'm a bit hazy with my current GCW knowledge.
- This match has already started very well, with the expected Maki comedy elements.
- The pizza cutter! Referee will not allow it and Rina smacks Maki hard in the face.
- GET THE TABLES!
- Rina offering the referees a bribe in the middle of the ring. LMAO. And then smashing Maki into the table, before removing the evidence. Almost a fast count by the referee too.
- These two are putting on a show for sure. This is good shit.
- Referee suffering the lowball!
- And now it is time for the pizza cutter! We have blood! Rina is a bloody mess.
- Should have put the GCW belt on the line. I am sure the bosses would have sanctioned it.
- DDT through the chairs! BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
- These two are going hard for each other.
- That chair is getting a lot of airtime. Should have been given sponsorship!
- Near falls left, right and centre.
- The match is finally over, that Crucifix Powerbomb move is nasty. That wa a good match though.Thoroughly enjoyed it.

wdXc82mPLK6x31AQyvAf0l9N2doMn8LRWiJBg8g76EDvOhIK2TK0wLQJBZU3L4kqzLkWzN7p9j1nn9Hv7tWnlXS3E5dbd1asvLUJOnTXfxUKaiIvYwUO69-6uCRxyjkaZZ3f_KHgVeJhPPrB8XrEng8

- First championship match of the night. Max is no joke and this will no doubt be a tough match for Arai, although honestly if someone was going to unseat Max, now would be the perfect time and place and it would certainly go over well with the local crowd.
- This match is playing out well. Max is such an imposing force, that you never really want to land on their bad side. Yuki is going to have to really dig deep if she wants to even think of becoming the International Champion.
- Max seat launching, but really not caring about the fans getting out of the way that fast.
- And then slams her down hard onto the hall’s wooden floor. The commentary team looked genuinely scared by the whole affair.
- Yuki survived? I am shocked as they come, I thought that was going to be done. Perhaps the turnaround is going to actually happen.
- This match feels like it raises the bar for the show though, even if it's one way traffic at the moment. This is turning into the best match of the night so far.
- MONSTER SPEAR! Looked like a pike going through a soldier’s chest.
- WOW! Out of nowhere! That kick just finished Max. All it took was just one perfectly placed kick! She won the belt and won the belt in one foul swoop.
- The comms team are losing their minds.
- Max loses besides themselves by that. Total disbelief.
- That was the best match of the night so far, without a doubt. Great storytelling involved.
- Max returned in a ritualistic manner. That was more chilling than anything else.

- Two more matches to go. They will be enjoyed tomorrow morning on the big TV screen I feel.

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
Rina is the current GCW UltraViolent champion. She won it in August of last year.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

1NDITZTcnbPgDjDJ7-HR8GMo7Y4EKu5_HYYmmND3SuKm8gjSSWsGDKhuhVTPo_2rKiqDA4VxyVKc4UNeGAId9yJjzF5wCdCPJnE1jOUExju09BywJBiC0ZKAJiOZJgxBgo9ABaGA3B4ktIDQm-toBGA

Watch Session #3

zwSvnHyiK6qTXpkGs_JpqgOhXZPR6roznLqcGR-zLUicCgQtE0xESoEDfbHC9WHbTZ-k7JBfDZAddklU7w2MAewjTkQOvtMUAvncezcGJLo7OJNTLytVE_VWD6iS73qB348TDIImSwG6TQ2qD5a6hqY

- A three way match for the vacant Princess Tag Championships. With all three teams having a challenger mentality this could prove to be a really interesting contest.
- Ryo is an entertaining character, and I will never fully understand why she didn’t get more time in AEW. Seems to have such high energy that would be perfect for so many situations.
- Daisy Monkey are potentially the team that offers the monster danger in this match, although honestly it really could go any direction.
- I am expecting a clusterfuck of joshi possibility.
- And that is why DM are dangerous fast and quick, starting before the bell knowing they have to one up both teams.
- As expected this match is getting pretty chaotic pretty quickly.
- Yuki Aino I’ve not seen much of before, but actually impressed with a lot of the stuff she is offering.
- Ryo going hard with her chops. She literally looks like she has gone to another dimension.
- Tatsumi, actually pushing Ryo to her limit, was impressed by her little spell of dominating the match.
. - Watanabe picking up two at once! WOAAAAAH!
- I thought Endo was going to get Aino to tap for sure! The match continues.
- Great stuff so far.
- Aino and Mizunami are new champions. That was a high energy match and a great way to bridge to the main-event.

bqSidVxlnsEKedrGXVWSl4KJBkaao8w9K8TXja_wkpnhggI2i4H1XPRp1YZQDJON5YyX65w5blw7kP0rlPFSz0RE4G1tGlGUPlKOZKQTYH_BBHP3YvRJe2_wBagSN3lRs4wqzloUXk__Vgaxver5r98

- Yamashita vs. Slamovich. How could this match not deliver?
- This match build up feels like it's intense. Just like Mash is testing herself around so many promotions, I feel Yamashita eventually needs to make a permanent jump to Stardom or even sign with AEW/TNA. She has been the Final Boss of TJPW for as long as I can remember, even when she doesn’t have the title.
- Masha’s desire to work for every company all around the world, though, that is going to get her to the very top. Of that I am very confident of.
- Masha starting to look really dominant in this contest, it would be quite awesome if she were to walk away as the Princess of Princess Champion. I just don’t see the TJPW booking team allowing this to happen here. Hopefully I am wrong, as much as I think Yamashita is awesome.
- These two are really going for it though, this is certainly the main-event because that extra level of quality is really shining through.
- At times Slamovich pulls this facial expression where she looks like she is clinically insane. Quite scary!
- Really great match overall, but Yamashita’s fourth reign is set to continue.
- I know last year she did a lot of international trips, but the Final Boss needs to level up and go elsewhere. I just feel that it logically is the best decision for her, if she wants to move further up the ladder.

Reactions: Kenoh

Kenoh

Better Off Dead.
Reaction score
Got caught up and the Yuki's hometown was good with the final matches being pretty good. And I watched the two Princess Max Heart Tournament days, and the second day had the main event of Hakuchumu vs. Kyoraku Kyomei, which was amazing. If I have it figured out right the final teams are Hakuchumu, Daisy Monkey, and Wakana Uehara & Yuki Arai, which I am hoping Daisy Monkey wins it, but I am fine with either one.

Reactions: Apoho Creed