Todd Grisham > TNA Marks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I actually don't mind Todd Grisham doing play by play like I said, and this dynamic has even allowed JR to explore a new dimension to his announcing (he has even come up heelish as of late), but I have to agree they don't gel well. As weird as it may sound, JR needs someone from the old school next to him calling the matches. You put someone young next to him and they sound completely different, which is what happens with Grisham. Grisham tries to make smart comments or cool comments and they just dont get over.

Qwake

Todd's doing well imo, although nobody beats JR and King, move King to Smackdown (THE A SHOW CHESSARMY) and then the show is even better, JR and King then Cole and Todd, they're quite similar.

seX-Power

King sucks recently, but JR is better than ever. The fact is, he puts over the mid carders (as well as others) on Smackdown better than anyone else could.

Moonlight Drive

Lol, I have a newfound love for Todd Grisham.

"Then why are you calling our show, blueberry?"

btman

Reaction score
Haha omg I never knew Grisham was this awesome. I want his autograph now. Why aren't there more vids of this? ><

the dark knight

btw grisham's cool when he's not interviewing cena backstage. shit, being put with cena in a scene really fucks you up huh? i cant believe i fast forwarded triple h's match against him on raw.

The Rated R CMStar

btw grisham's cool when he's not interviewing cena backstage

Does anybody actually interview Cena? He usually just takes away the microphone and starts trying to be funny.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Does anybody actually interview Cena? He usually just takes away the microphone and starts trying to be The Rock thanks to the crappy writers. In no way, shape or form is it Cena's fault that WWE insist on giving him such crappy lines. He does not choose them. They are chosen for him.

Fixed properly.