Todd Grisham > TNA Marks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

the first one was good because he was so quick with the response. The funny thing is all those TNA marks called in to plug TNA saying Todd avoids them, but when the person asked about Sting he didn't dodge it, he just talked about it and thanked the caller. the TNA marks who tried to look smart all just quickly hung up after quickly doing a shout out for TNA.

The Rated R CMStar

Sad thing is, it's not even 2009, year in which maybe in their dilusional dreams a TNA fan could believe they are a blimp in WWE's radar....it's in 2006.

Evil Austin

It was in Jan 06' right before the NYR PPV cause of the Chris Masters bit about him in the EC Chamber and WWE Title

Evil Austin

Jim Ross isn't in his prime anymore, he makes lots of mistakes... Striker would fill that spot very nicely.... Ross is still a legend and will always be the announcer but his best days are behind him.

The Rated R CMStar

Jim Ross isn't in his prime anymore, he makes lots of mistakes

And even with that, he's still better than the rest.

Striker shouldn't be JR's replacement...he should be his partner.

EDIT: And you're totally taking out of proportion the amount of mistakes he makes.

chessarmy

Who is good enough to do play by play over JR?

NOBODY, that was my point, JR is the greatest announcer in the history of Pro Wrestling and its an embarrassment that he is the color guy for fucking Todd Grisham. The Grish is annoying, and he makes more mistakes than JR does. There is no way JR is "past his prime", the guy will always be the best at what he does and to be honest, he's irreplaceable. WWE are wasting him on the B show with a rookie who is doing a horrible job. If Todd can shut the fuck up and just make some comments here and there, I'd be fine with it, but they're trying to make him the play by play guy and its failing miserably.