Todd Grisham Leaves WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
Umaga to ECW?

I was thinking about the possibility of Umaga winning the title tonight at Backlash and then defecting to ECW. Umaga has no one to feud with after tonight and neither does Lashley, as far as wrestlers goes. With the likeliness that Punk and Burke will be feuding, the only other option who seems to be open for a feud with Lashley is Snitsky. I do not want to see Snitsky challenging for the title. I think Marcus Cor Von should start a feud with Lashley but that could have potential to be bigger down the road. There is no other top faces for Umaga to feud with on Raw, so what if he moved to ECW and dragged out the feud longer with Lashley? What do you guys think?

LatinoHeat777

Reaction score
no it won't happen cuz Lashley will keep is title and if he dont well Vince will

Reaction score
dragging out the umaga lashley fued is the worst move wwe can make right now. how many ppl(besides me) r sick of lasghley umaga, and have been since before it started. i don't think snitsky is deserving, but they'll probably give him a title shot, IMO rvd should get another shot soon

^^ and liek he said if that team wins tonight, vince gets the title

TheSteph

Reaction score
Lashley should be the one going to raw or back to smackdown for a major push he has no challenege (barely) in ecw

Captive8

Reaction score
Lashley should be on Raw, not Smackdown. But there is no room since Superman, I mean Cena, is the top star.

Rikishi

Reaction score
No He Is Better On Raw, ECW Should Just Give Up

xtremebadass

Yea Umaga has no real future on RAW, otherwise going after mariachi boy to regain his belt, but I don't see him going after Lashley either, because Lashley will concentrate on Vinnie, so this guy is off in no man's land.

Reaction score
Oh see, there's nothing to worry about now. Vince McMahon is the ECW champion. Seriously, this will find its way on to Wrestlecrap very shortly. It'll be on the same mantle as David Arquette and Vince Russo. I suppose we all had a feeling that Vince didn't like ECW. Now I'm certain he loathed it!

Captive8

Reaction score
Yeah, Vince can say he is the only chairman, owner, whatever, to hold both the WWE and ECW championship. What a load of crap. I am tired of him and Coach. We need a new GM and McMahan needs to leave.

jamie

Reaction score
Todd Grisham called his final WWE NXT broadcast on tonight's episode. Fellow announcer William Regal acknowledged during the broadcast that Grisham was leaving.

Regal later wrote the following on Twitter:

"I would like to thank @todd_grisham for all his help get me through NXT.Best wishes for your new career at ESPN."

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I guess being a WWE announcer looks good on a resume despite the fact ESPN treats wrestling like shit.

Following the foot steps of Coach who is doing an excellent job on SportsCenter, I must say.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I love to see Coach on SportsCenter, wasn't too sure of it when he first started but i think he's done a decent job over there at ESPN. Hopefully it all works out for Grisham as well.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
That fucking sucks. I was really warming to Todd before Vince downgraded him to make way for more Cole.