Tobacco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Boondocks

Reaction score
[[I really just wanna rant...and the topic of my rant could be some spicy conversation.]]

Ah, one of Gods strangest creations. Some believe it is a killer, some don't.

As for me, I, as illegal as it may be at my age, enjoy a lot of tobacco. After a breakup, my friend introduced me to smoking cigarettes. I started, hated it, and quit. Then he introduced me to dipping tobacco. I LOVED it. I started dipping, now I go through a tin a week. He also got me to try smoking again, with some helpful little smokes, called Marlboro Menthol Smoothes. They are extremely minty, and hurt your throat a lot less than others. It worked me into stronger stuff, such as my common cig now, Marlboro Reds. They're strong, and still get me buzzing. As for dip, I enjoy a good tin of Copenhagen Long Cut Wintergreen. But I had to quit it since I'm on a teenager wage. So I get Longhorn Snuff. A fine cut snuff that, despite its low price ($2 a tin!), sin't half bad. And last but not least, the Swishas. I love me a good swisher cigar. They have great flavor, and really satisfy a good writing time. I like to kick back, start writing an RP, light up a Strawberry Swisher, and smoke it as I write. I generally finish both at the same time, and it makes the words flow.

But what do you think? Do you enjoy tobacco? What kinds? etc.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
When I get really drunk I usually bum a cigarette from someone if I'm hanging out with people who do, otherwise, I stick to Black and Milds Wood Tips or Swisher Sweet tipped cigars, thats only on special occasions and when I'm drinking.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I can't stand chewing Tobacco, i tried it once when i was like 15 and never ever tried it again.

Ben

Reaction score
I smoke and I wish I didn't. I quit and stopped more times than I can count, last time I quit it was for a whole year, but in the past couple of months I've started up again.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I love those smooths. Menthols just taste better that is why I prefer to smoke them. I usually don't smoke, though.

Starbuck

Reaction score
I started to chew tobacco one summer when I worked as a farmhand, another buddy on the farm got me into it because it helped him focus and work faster and I gotta say he was right about that. It helped me tons when it came to working, also loved the buzz and made me a mean bean-picker, I was a champ at gathering potatoes and doing all other sorts of shit in a days work. When I left the farm, I kept it up but stopped because I didn't work outdoors anymore. Tried it again the next summer but it nearly made me puke, the juices went down my throat and burned my stomach. That was enough of that.

I smoke the odd cigarette, but that came afterwards when I was 19 and wanted to enjoy a puff whilst drinking. Never picked up the daily habit of it, but when I was using tobacco for poppers with cannabis in a bong, I was becoming hooked on the headrush. When the headrush stopped coming to me I was just smoking more poppers in search of the rush, but it never came to me. I guess I was just addicted to tobacco through the form of poppers, but the dependency of it weaned off because I bought a good amount of hash and didn't need nothing else but. Right now, though, I'm getting over a lung infection and haven't smoked any cannabis in almost a week. After smoking pot daily for more than a couple of years, I have to say the breaking habit isn't all that tough. There isn't any physical dependency. I mean, you want to get high because you're bored shitless, but you can live without for three weeks or more.