To our favorite little spammer...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Our English teacher told us that the word 'syllable' had 2 syllables and then spent the next half hour arguing with the class tool.

Moonlight Drive

My English teacher thought there was such a thing as 1D, which she demonstrated by drawing a stick figure.

>_>

seX-Power

My RE teacher (I swear this is true) is marking these exams for another class and goes to close the window, but drops the exams out of the window. She then says: "Oh no, I was marking that". Dumb bitch. Also, one time she goes to turn on the TV, and some kid turns her desk completely around. So sh goes back, and just sits down, not knowing that her desk has been turned 90 degrees. She has alos been known to break window blinds and DVD cabinets. RE is fun :eek:

Evil Austin

one time we had this old man as a sub teacher he like 50 or something, anyway we had him as a substitute in science our teacher was like sick or something. He brought this video on DNA and shit for us to watch on the TV and he pauses in the documentary and tries to explain something to us and then he decided to get a permanent marker like a white board marker and draw on the tv the explanations and diagrams.

long story short the TV screen has squiggly lines all over it now that won't go off.

Wrestling Station

so this topic changed from birthday wishes to teachers' incidents?