Promos To Embrace Your Fate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
To Embrace Your Fate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Static appears on the screen, cutting in and out, flashing the word “Torn” over again before settling into the image.

The light of the stars at night shine through the bedroom window. The room’s pink curtains are spread out wide, letting all the light in, and a silhouette of a woman is shown. A grey cat walks into sight. It has a purple bow around its neck and is docile and timid, light grazing the woman’s dress before jumping on the window’s ledge and lying down. The purple walls of the room faintly reflect the light from the night sky and we see the shine of the woman’s emerald hair. Her violet tips lie on her shoulders. She is wearing a long, light purple dress with a matching jacket. A tiara is on her head. Lightly, she hums and her hand lightly scratches her cat’s ear, showing affection.

“We love it here, hehe.” Her giggle is childish and whimsical as her cat purrs happily. A cup of tea is in her other hand and steam rises from it. She takes a sip and lowers the cup, leaving an imprint of her pink lipstick on the silverware.

“This has been the only place I’ve felt free to truly… escape.” She giggles once again. “And isn’t that always needed? And to escape, I’ve finally come to grips with what truly tore away at me. I’ve ignored my hardships and how they truly affected me and lost my true self, my genuine self.” Sitting down on the window, we obviously see the woman as Princess Nova and she lightly scratches her cat’s chin. “Isn’t that right, Hayley?”

The cat purrs some more as Princess Nova takes a sip of her tea and continues. “I always wished to keep things bright and colourful… But all I was doing was not letting myself weather when it was dark… I couldn’t handle that.”

Giving a grin, Princess Nova continues. “But Eden saved me. She let me in her Residence, her home. Here, I’m not hurt, I’ll never be hurt. I’m protected and in turn, I’ll always protect Eden. She is the Seamstress of Reality and has bestowed the honour to me as the Heir of Fantasy. Together we may control everything, real or imaginary. I will be at the side of her Warrior in battle. Slate Bass was the first she helped see the light. A man who taught me about the finger things in life, that being Torn means you are whole. Keres I’ll love her like my little sister. She is the best halves of Slate and Eden put together in one. She is the Heir to the Residence and I’ll help grow and nurture her. I don’t understand why I fought this, to begin with. Because letting go was the best decision I ever made…”

Closing her eyes, Princess Nova says calmly. “I’m finally myself… There is no more pain for me. I’m happy here.” Before her demeanour changes. Her cup begins to shake in her hands and a small bit of the hot tea spills. With coldness in her voice, she says, “But m-my friends aren’t happy…” before her cat Hayley lightly nudges her and she calms down but is a little dreary.

“From the man known as Patriot wishing I’d be my old self… A rural man threatening me with violence… People calling me insane or crazy… Nobody understands me. But I hope one man will, one friend.”

Back to her calm and cheerful self, Nova continues. “Reagan Cole, my closest friend. You’re trying to protect someone who doesn’t need to be protected. You’re saving someone who doesn’t need saving. But most of all, you are trying to defy fate itself, the one thing that intertwines us.” There is another light laugh. “I’m not mad, Reagan. I won’t hold this against you. Holding a vendetta is unhealthy. It is unhealthy to let a grudge carry with you until a mortal grave. I know this is above the understanding of everyone else. But she…”

Princess Nova shakes her head. “She isn’t so forgiving. Eden has resurrected her Garden for two matches. One is to test the wills of champion and challenger… And the other is for us. She wants to teach you what happens when you don’t let people embrace their fate. But most importantly, it is to test me. I have to prove myself as her Angel, her protector, to get access to her world, to be a part of it. Is it to slay you? Not exactly…”

Turning her head to the side. “I don’t want to have to hurt you any more than needed. But how far I have to go will be determined by what you do…”

Shaking again, Princess Nova’s voice is cold. “And do I really want Jason to have to grow up without a father? Or a father who can’t provide for him… Like the last person who entered the Garden of Eden…”

Taking a sip of her tea, it calms her down. “Whether or not we want it to be this way, it has to come down to this. I love my friends… But my purpose is with Eden, Slate, and Keres. They are a family of a different kind. Not of blood, but of soul.”

Another small chuckle is heard from Nova as she takes another sip of her tea. “One day, maybe everyone will understand. One day, I hope you understand, Reagan. But for now… In her Garden, I will give her my everything. I will do everything needed to show I’m worthy and finally…”

Closing her eyes, Princess Nova puts her cup of tea down and folded her hands, saying to the camera. “I will embrace my fate…”

Giving a small curtsy to the viewer, Princess Nova opens her eyes, smiling, as the feed cuts to static with the word “Torn,” as the video feed fades away.

?

Tags:

@Jonny Nostradamus
???
@Redolph!
??