To be the man...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
I'm not joking she gotta beat Ric to be the man.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Daughter's Best Friend vs Daughter's Father... Wrestlemania event of a lifetime! (until it happens again the following 2 years)

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well Asuka destroyed Becky. Asuka is the number one woman in wwe atm. Ronda hasn't beaten anyone who is a threat, Charlotte lost to Becky soooo many times and Becky just tapped out ffs.

Asuka is the man. Oh wait this is pro wrestling not boxing. This fake shit means that anyone can be the man.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
well let's see, technically the man who beat the man is now the man, which would be Shawn Michaels when he retired Flair. If we see it as a title, HBK lost that title when Taker retired him.. and Taker technically hasn't retired yet but Lesnar definitely gave him the biggest defeat of his career so I'd agree with @Solidus and say Brock is currently the man. So good luck with that, Becky :brock4:

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
But Roman beat Brock.
that wasn't clean enough dude, you have to absolutely show dominance in matches like these to establish the end of someone being the man. Shawn mercifully put down Ric, Taker mercifully put down Shawn and Brock mercifully ended Taker's streak. You could make an argument for Reigns mercifully taking down Taker as well, but then Lesnar mercifully left Reigns in a puddle of his own blood so yea

Reactions: Paul Diaz-Berrio

Redboy123@

Reaction score
if all goes well yes, but for now it's Lesnar
Wrestlemania last year, nobody was saying Brock was going to retain. Then he retained... Then loads of arrogant fucks said they knew it was gonna happen. Fuck those fans lol.

But yeah, it may not go well. Brock is probably gonna drop it tho

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards Rollins winning. Brock retaining might not be a surprise but I expect this year its a give the fans what they want as AEW's first show is in May.