To all you pretenders to my throne.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

If all of you forgot, I was the first to proclaim myself as King, it was between myself and King_Ash, therefore, everyone who proclaims thy self King or Emporer is nothing but a "poser wanna-be yo." So, you can bicker all you want, but I will reign supreme when the dust clears because my kingdom is being renovated, and there will be a strip club built in along with the Dunkin' Doughnuts, Krispy Kreme, and Jewel for phantomgerald's weird obsession with doughtnuts. So, you can try, try again, but all attempts will prove futile.

phantomgerald

i'm still waiting for somebody to send me donuts, you cheapskates!!!

Truth

Reaction score
If all of you forgot, I was the first to proclaim myself as King, it was between myself and King_Ash, therefore, everyone who proclaims thy self King or Emporer is nothing but a "poser wanna-be yo." So, you can bicker all you want, but I will reign supreme when the dust clears because my kingdom is being renovated, and there will be a strip club built in along with the Dunkin' Doughnuts, Krispy Kreme, and Jewel for phantomgerald's weird obsession with doughtnuts. So, you can try, try again, but all attempts will prove futile.

I am Pharaoh, and a good damn pharaoh at that. Nobody is better then me, just everyone bow down and stop this bellyaching.

RingDeath

Reaction score
That's your idea of playing a heel? Wait till I get enough Rep power and I'll show you a Heel.

MJ807

Reaction score
I'm The Fucking Emperor I Was The One With The Doughnuts You Can Not Take That From Me Ever And My Disciples Will Rise Up And Up Until The Empire Reigns Supreme Over Iwf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No donuts, but when I conquor the world I will give you dominion over any section of the world you choose.

Except Australia. I already promised that to Mr. Mat

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i claim the middle east and western europe

That is far too large an area to claim, however I will grant you domain over the Middle East because Western Europe is mine.

My palace will be built in Amsterdam, and in the spirit of Cheech and Chong I will build teh entire thing out of sweet, sweet Mary Jane.

Reaction score
OK i dont mind i will have my farm in dubai and as a token of our master-servant relationship i will give u half of saudi arabia and i will sell u my oil at half price

PeepShow

Fuck This.......Monkeystyle rules the whole damn world.....

ALL HAIL KING MONKEY :worthy:

Reaction score
Map-2.jpg

makes a damn good sig

phantomgerald

No donuts, but when I conquor the world I will give you dominion over any section of the world you choose.

Except Australia. I already promised that to Mr. Mat

if i get east asia to south east asia, i'm in. i guess i just have to buy my own doughnuts:Confuzzled:

Reaction score
well i dont know where your territory is or else i would have added u and btw i will keep adding people till its full

if i get east asia to south east asia, i'm in
i will add u as soon as the king approves btw do u also want india and pakistan