To all the guests who view the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I constantly see threads with views in the hundreds, but only 10 or so posts. This message is to all the guests who view, but do not post.

I was the same way for a couple weeks. The personality on this board are great. Trust me guys, it is a lot more fun to be part of the discussion instead of just read it. Sign up and have some fun.

Besides, who can really resist having the chance to chat with the amazingly entertaining Randy Savage :eek:tunga:

Don't MarkyMark on your own. MarkyMark with us!

So be creative and get your YES on :yes:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
Besides, who can really resist having the chance to chat with the amazingly entertaining Randy Savage :eek:tunga:

:facepalm1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think you'd call some of the exchanges that happen in this forum with Randy "chats", but anyway, sign up guests. We're cool. :burns:

Reactions: Testify

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You mean you guys don't just love Randy's posts. His superb use of the English language is enough to make anyone admire the guy :dawg:

Seriously though, I never understand a word the guy says

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
You mean you guys don't just love Randy's posts. His superb use of the English language is enough to make anyone admire the guy :dawg:

Seriously though, I never understand a word the guy says

Neither do I. However, his acceptance of other people's ideas amazes me.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that he loves giving props to all superstars and not just one in particular. Hate fans like that. Randy is what all fans should strive to be like.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
Not to mention the fact that he loves giving props to all superstars and not just one in particular. Hate fans like that. Randy is what all fans should strive to be like.

For sure, the guy's a role model.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Definitely a role model. Randy is the John Cena of this forum. Which is pretty funny since he is such a big MarkyMark for Cena.

User(s) browsing this forum: AidsJohnson, Dolph'sZiggler, MarkyMark, 42 Guest(s)

Come on 42 guests. Don't be shy. Sign up so you can reply to this thread.

Besides, if you don't sign up. Tensai will show up tonight in your dreams and blow his big green load in your face :tensai:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Should we tag Randy in this thread or not? The reaction could be golden or he might just die of a stroke :terry:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I've been a lurker. Not so long here, but in other places, for quite some time. Just checking out funny pictures threads, reading a few discussions, voting on polls... but never being an active member. Then I got here. I checked out the site, saw it looked quite good, read a few threads, and then I created my account. After a few days, I created my introductory post and the rest is history. :obama:

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I was a lurker on about 3 different boards before I finally decided on this one.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Sign up or face the consequences of not dealing with Sandy Ravage and Xanth! You may actually stay coherent and slim. You decide. :burns: