TNT Cancels Men of a Certain Age

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

torrie'sbutt

Reaction score
cant say im sad to see her go, but she did look good once.

Kairi

Reaction score
Jul 15, 2011 05:05 PM ET
by Natalie Abrams
40 comments..
Men of a Certain AgeTNT has canceled sophomore drama Men of a Certain Age, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

"TNT has been proud to be a part of Men of a Certain Age for two seasons," a TNT spokesperson said. "While the show has featured great storytelling and impeccable performances, the audience simply hasn't built to the point where we can continue the series. This was an extremely difficult decision for us. We wish Ray Romano, Mike Royce and the terrific cast and crew of Men of a Certain Age the very best and look forward to exploring new programming possibilities in the future."

Check out the rest of today's news

The series, which also stars Scott Bakula and Andre Braugher, averaged roughly 2.7 million viewers in its second season.

The news comes one week after the Season 2 finale, and just one day after Braugher scored a second Emmy nomination for his supporting role as Owen in the series.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
That sucks, i actually watched the show when i had the chance too, always thought it was pretty good.