• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
They never had the guts to put the belt on Daniels.

You should’ve known better

After they kept the title on someone that couldn't travel to the country they were taping the next months worth of shows, I realized it

But he left and got his ROH world title run in the better secondary company if the 2010s anyway so it's all good

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
After they kept the title on someone that couldn't travel to the country they were taping the next months worth of shows, I realized it

But he left and got his ROH world title run in the better secondary company if the 2010s anyway so it's all good
I was gonna disagree with you, but you said 2010s, and that’s an accurate statement.

I watched that anniversary show love and remember the hype of seeing him win the ROH title.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I was gonna disagree with you, but you said 2010s, and that’s an accurate statement.

I watched that anniversary show love and remember the hype of seeing him win the ROH title.

Personally I enjoy 2000s ROH more too but I'd be kidding myself if I pretended the companies were that comparable after TNA got on Spike and became the real #2 no matter how distant they were from WWE

But the 2010s were a much different story lol