• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

A look at how the Instagram fanbase is reacting to Jordynne going full roidmonster mode

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
The Josh video there is an excellent point there that is beyond dumb. The point was that an American can work in Canada with no problem, but not vice versa because of NAFTA. I learned why getting everything done and all for my visit up here. I was also questioned about being Russian and all, and that was fun.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
The entire video was great and really showcased why Josh is such a great talent and why he needed to become champion. Honestly, he reminds of Ricky Steamboat in the fact that the man is such a natural face, you couldn't and can't make him a heel. I do like the attitude of going out there and giving it your all because you want to give the fans what they paid for, sort of the opposite of what the culture is now.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
The entire video was great and really showcased why Josh is such a great talent and why he needed to become champion. Honestly, he reminds of Ricky Steamboat in the fact that the man is such a natural face, you couldn't and can't make him a heel. I do like the attitude of going out there and giving it your all because you want to give the fans what they paid for, sort of the opposite of what the culture is now.
Which is weird because he was a heel his whole tag title run

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Which is weird because he was a heel his whole tag title run
It is, but I think Ethan Page being there helped out, if that makes sense.

Also, the parts about the Canadian Independent scene is pretty on point. There was a major boom of promotions, kind of like in Europe, but they were run by shady people and the definition of an Outlaw Mud Show, as Cornette would say. But it was never killed by a Major Wrestling Promotion *cough* WWE killing Europe Indy scene *cough*

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
It is, but I think Ethan Page being there helped out, if that makes sense.

Also, the parts about the Canadian Independent scene is pretty on point. There was a major boom of promotions, kind of like in Europe, but they were run by shady people and the definition of an Outlaw Mud Show, as Cornette would say. But it was never killed by a Major Wrestling Promotion *cough* WWE killing Europe Indy scene *cough*
I mean it kind of was, when Stampede was under WWF "protection", Maple Leaf got bought out, and Lutte decided to become dependent on WWF too