• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think he's pretty good, not great, but a quality Wrestler. He won the title in the Gauntlet and he looked great during the whole Match and I think he was number 1 or 2.
I believe I heard he ran the gauntlet. Good on him if made that look believable.

I wish Impacts would get uploaded a little sooner. It seems pointless to comment on a 10 day old Impact.

Deezy

DZ PZ
If you can talk...the wrestling don't mean shit.

Promoting 101.

Eli Drake is the only person on that roster I will tune into to see.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yep the delay on these Impacts being uploaded to GWN is really putting a damper on my enthusiasm for it lol. I really just hope they put Bound For Glory up in a timely fashion.

Kross Rhodes

Yep the delay on these Impacts being uploaded to GWN is really putting a damper on my enthusiasm for it lol. I really just hope they put Bound For Glory up in a timely fashion.
If they really wanted incentive to sub it would air live like WWE, but at the very least it should be the next day.

Hulu does next day uploads.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
If they really wanted incentive to sub it would air live like WWE, but at the very least it should be the next day.

Hulu does next day uploads.
I mean shit I STILL haven't seen last week's Impact and there's a show tonight too. Is it gonna be after BFG before they get posted? That would just be bogus. I hope that's something they address and improve on or they are bound to lose subscribers. I'll prolly keep mine just for the classic TNA events but being able to keep up with and watch Impact without cable was definitely a big draw for me. I'm really tryna see Eddie Edwards vs. Naomichi Marufuji for the GHC Title which is supposed to air on Impact this week so Imma need them to get on top of this shit.

Kross Rhodes

I mean shit I STILL haven't seen last week's Impact and there's a show tonight too. Is it gonna be after BFG before they get posted? That would just be bogus. I hope that's something they address and improve on or they are bound to lose subscribers. I'll prolly keep mine just for the classic TNA events but being able to keep up with and watch Impact without cable was definitely a big draw for me. I'm really tryna see Eddie Edwards vs. Naomichi Marufuji for the GHC Title which is supposed to air on Impact this week so Imma need them to get on top of this shit.
I thought it was a week, but I'm hearing now it's a 10 day postpone. Makes it hard to keep interested.

I may just start with BFG and try my best to watch the Impacts.