TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Impact, Oh, Impact...

Pretty sad when I can say that the only thing I can say positive about a show is that Gail Kim won. The match sucked though like all of them terribly did. THE FIRST FUCKIN' match Angle books is two random fuckin' teams against the Wolves.... Why? Yeah, so that was the tone for the entire a night a dull, lackluster mess.

"Kurt Angle's Red, White and Blue Showdown" will go down in historic fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Impact, Oh, Impact...

Pretty sad when I can say that the only thing I can say positive about a show is that Gail Kim won. The match sucked though like all of them terribly did. THE FIRST FUCKIN' match Angle books is two random fuckin' teams against the Wolves.... Why? Yeah, so that was the tone for the entire a night a dull, lackluster mess.

"Kurt Angle's Red, White and Blue Showdown" will go down in historic fashion.

You know your post almost made me want to tune in...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, this show sucked and didn't even have any of the comedy like it normally does because Spud didn't get enough airtime. The lack of Daniels and Kazarian is really hurting this show because at least they brought some laughs.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, they totally misused Spud who looked awesome in his Jimmy Hart get up.

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Spud should be main eventing considering he is the main reason most of us tune in.

Reactions: Keith

Sabretooth

Reaction score
dfb8cfd1ec6c52df3849a64b6c24c576_XL.jpg

One of the most shocking things we’ve seen this summer is the return of Rhino. Of course, Rhino and Bully Ray are longtime friends so when we first heard “GORE, GORE, GORE!” we all assumed that back-up was coming to the outnumbered Bully’s aid. What happened next was truly shocking…
This week, we’ve been told that Rhino and Bully Ray will go face to face and Rhino will outline why he made this decision and what it is about Bully Ray that we don’t know. One thing we know about the badass from Hell’s Kitchen, he doesn’t take kindly to being attacked — especially when the attacker is a former close friend. We may have just celebrated the Fourth of July, but this have high expectations for the fireworks we will see this Thursday on IMPACT!
Don’t miss what happens when Rhino and Bully Ray are face-to-face for the first time in years! 9/8c on Spike TV.

knockoutstitleheader4.jpg

Last week on IMPACT, Gail Kim got her wish (and the wish of many fans across the globe): a fair shot at Angelina Love. Something that Love had managed to escape for weeks, thanks in large part to her Beautiful People partner Velvet Sky (and some terrible officiating from referee Brian Stiffler). Capitalizing on the shot she needed, Gail Kim made Angelina Love “Eat Da Feet” and picked up her fourth reign as TNA Knockouts Champion!
This Thursday, Gail is already putting the title on the line in impressive fashion! A four way dance versus Angelina Love, Madison Rayne and newcomer Brittany – not necessarily our idea of a FUN title match, but a respectable one nonetheless. A look at the challengers who can take Gail’s title from her, whether she’s involved in the finish or not…

dacde28de571f894b9e22c47f139cb2b_XL.jpg

Since arriving in TNA several months ago, The Wolves have proven themselves to be one of the best tag teams in all of professional wrestling. Quickly capturing the World Tag Team Titles and defending those titles on a weekly basis, Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards have become two of the hardest working men in TNA and have become widely respected for the work ethic.

This Thursday, however, the team faces their toughest challenge yet. Since Bram arrived on the scene, he and Magnus have trampled everyone in their path. Not only trampled, but violently conquered their opponents and dismantled them one-by-one. Bram and Magnus have shown a bloodlust unlike any in recent memory. Not motivated by wins and losses, Bram and Magnus have been motivated by violence and destruction.

After taking out Willow and Abyss, Bram and Magnus have been rewarded with a shot at the gold. The Wolves are game and ready to hunt their next prey. Will the idea of holding TNA gold bring a focus to Magnus that we haven’t seen since he was standing tall as World Champion? Or will Bram keep the chaos alive?

One thing is for sure, if Bram and Magnus can find the focus to care about TNA title opportunities AND keep the rage they have recently shown, The Wolves will certainly have their work cut out for them this week on IMPACT at 9/8c on Spike TV.

Just take a look at the chaos of their last tag bout against Willow and Abyss!

2dec9fe37af744b96713127ccb9fd177_XL.jpg

The originator of Option C is none-other than Austin Aries himself, which adds even more intrigue to the upcoming bout. Should Aries capture the X Division Title, one has to assume that he will take the opportunity to face the World Champion and attempt to regain the top title in professional wrestling.

Then again, Sanada won the X Division Title from Aries months ago in Japan and has been a dominant champion ever since. Does Austin Aries have what it takes to defeat Sanada? And if Sanada holds on, will the rising Japanese star cash in the title for his very own shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Champion? Surely that would be the most impressive way for him to show The Great Muta, his mentor, that he is doing well in TNA!

Make sure you catch the match this Thursday on Spike TV at 9/8c! For now, take a look at the history of Option C!

I'd love it if somebody joined me this week.

Joey

Reaction score
I actually think i will. Last time i watched and or was caught up was a few months ago though i'll probably have nothing to do. So yeah i could be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey

Reaction score
Yeah i'm probably gonna be here tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk