TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
vN210zul.jpg

TTYDFgtl.jpg

Ln6YXdJl.jpg

rVyQ7xZl.jpg

Lria5E5l.jpg

Kz01fFZl.jpg

Plenty of stuff I look forward to watching tonight and I might catch it live, but theirs been Rain all day here and the Internet here is not being a friend today so I might download it in the Morning. Still LAX vs The North: Career vs Titles, and unless you've been under a Rock you know LAX are now AEW's assets to use. Still it's going to be an emotional ride for me as a fan knowing I'm not going to see these guys again with Impact and I hope the heart and love both guys put into that Segment with the North last week is the same effort they put into the Match tonight. For real find the Segment with The North and LAX from last week I could see Santana holding back tears.

Moose has been bullying Bahh for Weeks and last Week it was the first time Bahh had said something more than Bahh. He wanted Moose's ass in the Rng and he's going to get it. This shall be physical and maybe Bahh gets a win here, as Moose has on the back of his mind Shamrock coming to town if he's ready for that fight. Rvd/Fulton seems like something to give Rvd, but Magic vs TJP I look forward to seeing on the X-Division side of things. Last week their was some tension between the two after that Fatal Four Way they had, well now they can settle their beef in the Ring. Havok has been haunted and bothered from Su Yung who has been turning up the creepy levels the past few weeks. Havok is tired of mind games, we will see if she can handle the insanity of Su Yung tonight.

Sami Callihan gave Impact one Week to made a decision with Cage and the Impact World Title. Either give me my Title Match or tell Cage to vacant the Title or hell give Sami the Title is what he wanted to see. Let's see what happens with that, pretty much expecting Cage vs Callihan to happen at Bound for Glory.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
hxr3ReNl.jpg

Wjars4ol.jpg

hTs43yDl.jpg

LkcHyB5l.jpg

zozbJvUl.jpg

qiDvThWl.jpg

LAX's final Appearance in Impact Wrestling! Even though LAX loss to The North and were suppose to leave Impact, and even though the Match itself wasn't good in my opinion, they can leave Impact with one of their best performances in their Careers tonight!​

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Impact on AXS next week airing Homecoming and then on the 29th the premiere of Impact

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Smart of them to take Tuesday......

Perhaps a certain elite show should've tried that first?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Great to hear Tuesday will be their new time and slot. I didn't like the Friday Night spot at all it forced me at times to watch the Show the next day because I was either watching something else Wrestling related, or tired from work. I really hope this news for them with AXS really becomes a God send for their Company.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
We are 6 days away from BFG and boy it was a good Show I watched this Week. Some people in Wrestling who are Heels don't know a damn thing about being a Heel, but Sami Callihan does and he does it with perfection. Do you want go get Heat just rock a Shirt like Ace Austin that says Ace Austin 3:16 and I just banged your Wife, or how about hitting a Cactus Special on Melissa and killing her. Both super effective and hitting all the right Key notes going into the PPV next Weekend. I didn't like though The Desi Hit Squad winning over The Rascalz unless Impact has them getting involved in the Tag Match with Wagner, Aerostar and Taurus then I'll allow it. Havok wins over Taya who has a lack of momentum heading into her Math with Tenille and let's be honest she hasnt a meaningful feud since Tessa.

Moose losing to Bonnar via DQ was expected because Moose wanted to show the World what he plans to do to Shamrock at BFG. Bonnar gets busted open again like always hehe, and Shamrock makes Moose tap good. Just make sure next week Moose merks Shamrock with a Chair and shows how past his prime Shamrock is like he's been talking about lately. I rather see Trigg vs Shamrock honestly and it seems those two really don't like each other. Forbes vs Grace, so instead of keeping Scarlett Impact says let's use Forbes I say downgrade. Their was nothing I saw from her that made me keep interested bootie aside, but I feel for Grace right now who doesn't have a direction within the Division right now. Swinger Segment with Forbes and Grace though had me dying, do you Swing ask Rvd if they swing and saying he loves the rough stuff oh really.

Daga and Tessa pick up the win over oVe and I keep thinking in my head Daga is going to screw over Tessa or do some shady shit at BFG. It would be a moment for Wrestling if she wins the X-Division Crown, but it could be a good feud if Daga turns and it bleeds into reality from their relationship into Wrestling.

rpzmhwWl.jpg

lY1aVHyl.jpg

j1IOZfHl.jpg

r4kVz1Ol.jpg

UkwhhRml.jpg

hyRNMful.jpg

NbJg9Lnl.jpg

b8APuxJl.jpg

I will be sure be watching Prelude to Glory!!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I just watched the October 11 edition of the show.

First of all, I love Ace Austin. Dude comes out with an Ace Austin 3:16 shirt that says "I just banged your wife" on the back. Then he makes out with a couple of plants in the crowd on the way down. Of course, the shirt is in reference to the storyline where Austin is trying to sleep with Alisha Edwards. This match has been a long time coming. It wasn't anything special, I have to say. Mostly a brawl that ended up with Reno Scum coming out and interfering to help Austin win and keep his place in the X Division ladder match at BFG. Meh.

I don't really get what Impact sees in the Desi Hit Squad guys to be putting them in a fairly prominent position. I mean, they got a win here over The Rascalz who I feel are a much more appealing act. And I don't understand it because The Rascalz are competing at BFG but the Desi Hit Squad are not. So why not give that momentum to The Rascalz? Hopefully The Rascalz will at least win their six-man tag match against the luchas at BFG and in line for bigger things.

Still not feeling Moose. Don't think I'll ever see him as a major player. He's had a few matches I've liked but he seems like the exact kind of guy who, if he was in WWE, people would say he was only getting pushed because of his size. Which I think is possibly the case here as well. But it's also probably a result of Impact just not having that many marketable guys in the last few years. They're doing better now with the rise of Callihan and Blanchard, and bringing in the likes of Cage, Elgin, Swann and Ace Austin. So hopefully he stays in that midcard level. But honestly, I just don't think he's got much to offer me. Shamrock was awesome in the staredown on the October 4 show, but seeing him here, coming down to the ring and fighting with Moose, the dude was stiff as a board. And I don't mean he was throwing stiff punches, I mean he looked damn near immobile. I can't see that match going well at all.

The Knockout's division is interesting to me. I mean, you've got this group of like 'dark' ladies, such as Rosemary, Su Yung and Havok who kind of occupy the same lane. There's Taya Valkyrie and Tenille Dashwood who I kind of lump together as the more traditional "big names" in the division. Then we've got the likes of Jordynne Grace, Kiera Hogan and now Katie Forbes joining the fold. I think they all have their positives but will any of them be consistent factors? I'm not sure. Grace seems most promising. She's like a female Michael Elgin, almost. Kiera seems a little green, but I like her. I didn't get much of a read on Katie Forbes in her debut, but she showed some decent moves. Her whole gimmick right now seems to revolve around twerking, so I feel like that's gonna limit her quite a bit. But then again, Megan Thee Stallion is pretty huge in pop culture right now, so maybe riding that same wave isn't such a bad idea. Anyways, what I'm saying is the Knockout's division could use a little work.

Main event of Tessa and Daga vs. Fulton and Dave Crist was pretty good stuff. The match, as well as the segment before it, sold me a little more on Daga. Tessa was great as always. Fulton looks like a total beast but really, if you had to face anyone in oVe, you'd probably want Fulton. He's obviously the bottom of the dog pile. The little post-match beatdown oVe put on Tessa and Daga didn't really change that perception for me.

Crazy how Brian Cage shows up to end the show, having just got out of jail or whatever, goes to the ring to whoop oVe's asses and the crowd just totally no-sells his arrival. They gotta put the title on Callihan at BFG because he at least gets a rise out of the fans anytime he shows up.

This episode was another pretty enjoyable one for me. Two weeks in a row of watching the show, I'm thinking I'll keep it up. I'm really looking forward to Bound For Glory, which they've been calling the culmination of their redemption story. I think that's quite accurate, as they've seemingly finally ironed out what they're trying to be and built a stable roster. I mean, there's still room for improvement, as you can tell by my review, but for the most part I feel things are in a much better place than they've been in a while. The move to AXS could be a game changer for them and hopefully that increased exposure will result in more and more people giving them a chance again.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The Go Home Show for Impact I felt this Week was a little bit of a downer. It's always great to see a Wrestling Program start with an actual Wrestling, instead of a 20 minute Segment, and we got a good one with Elgin vs Bahh this Week. Elgin keeps proving he can dominate any talent he wants, big or small whoever you throw in front of him. Bahh is no cake walk especially since he's lost weight, but he couldn't handle the onslaught of Elgin. The Cherry on top is the mugging he put on TJP, who I think is in NJPW right now so it's the perfect write off to start something up when and if he returns.

Chris Bey once again proved he's a hot asset in Wrestling with so many Companies wanting his services. He gave it his all and them some vs The Golden Draw. Even in a loss he looked good and he looked like he belonged in the Division and Company. Win win for both guys after this one. Ace Austin is one sneaky fella he's trying with every moment he has with Alisha to be in the positive. High chances Ace wins the X-Division Title at BFG because he wants to get a victory prize from Alisha. I hope she kicks him in the Nuts hehe.

The Taya talking to himself in the Mirror about her Career might of been the best Promo I've seen from her. Sometimes we need to talk to ourselves and keep focused. I like to say I do the same all the time when no one is around and it's been a help when I'm blue. The Triple Threat with the guys from the Teams leading to the BFG Tag Title Match was okay. It felt like Impact wanted to cause tension between the two Face Teams. The Match felt rushed and nothing was going for it throughout. I wouldn't want to want to rewatch that Match again for sure.

The Promo Sami did this Week man it was lovely. Sami saying this is what you guys created putting the blame away from him. WWE wanted to change him then let him be what he wanted to be, now Impact is cashing in. I hope the payoff happens because to me it's all about momentum and I'm not sure if Sami's momentum will be any stronger than it is now.

Sabu vs Raju oh boy that was sloppy as hell, but it leaves the problem of who is the last guy in the X-Division Ladder Match on Sunday now? I didn't mind Shera winning the Battle Royal making Number 20 in the Battle Royal at the PPV. I don't see Shera winning it anyways, but it's a positive sign to see Impact might be doing something with him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Watching Sabu wrestle was sadder than anything Undertaker has done the past 3 years.

Hobbling to the ring and doing his spots in slow motion......

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Watching Sabu wrestle was sadder than anything Undertaker has done the past 3 years.

Hobbling to the ring and doing his spots in slow motion......

No arguments here. Now the dude is gonna be in a six way ladder match at BFG. Let's hope no one dies.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Looks like the spot has been filled and I'm pretty sure neither guy gets in after the Double Countout.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Idk. PWInsider said they were both entering the match. But maybe not. And then again maybe it'll be a seven man ladder match when all is said and done.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

:DEAD2:

This is just embarrassing

Reactions: Chris

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
That's really something. :lmao

Don Callis needs a better partner anyways.