TNA Wrestling: CROSS THE LINE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

cross_the_line.png

Backstory: This BTB's starting point will be right after Slammiversary 2009 featuring Samoa Joe's big heel turn.

Roster(male):

Abyss
A.J. Styles
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Booker T
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Brutus Magnus
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
Cody Deaner
Consequences Creed
Doug Williams
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homicide
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Jesse Neal
Jethro Holliday
Kevin Nash
Kiyoshi
Kurt Angle
Matt Morgan
Mick Foley
Naito Tetsuya
Raven
Rhino
Robert Roode
Rob Terry
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Shane Douglas
Shark Boy
Sheik Abdul Bashir
Sting
Suicide
Yujiro

Roster(female):

Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
Christy Hemme
Daffney
Jacqueline
Madison Rayne
ODB
Raisha Saeed
Rhaka Khan
Sojourner Bolt
Tara
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky

TNA World Heavyweight Champion:
Kurt Angle

TNA X-Division Champion:
Suicide

TNA Knockout Champion:
Angelina Love

TNA World Tag Team Champions:
Beer Money Inc.

TNA Legends Champion:
Scott Steiner

TNA PPVs:

January: Genesis
February: Against All Odds
March: Destination X
April: Lockdown
May: Sacrifice
June: Slammiversary
July: Victory Road
August: Hard Justice
September: No Surrender
October: Bound For Glory
November: Turning Point
December: Final Resolution

chessarmy

TNA iMPACT!

Week 1 (all PPVs on week 4), July, 2009

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash:
Hello wrestling fans, this is JB Jeremy Borash and tonight here on iMPACT! we are going to get answers. After the events that just went down recently at the TNA Slammiversary PPV, the fans have demanded that tonight here on Thursday night iMPACT! Samoa Joe must explain himself, why did he turn on the TNA Originals and why did he decide to join the Main Event Mafia? Plus tonight, we're going to have a huge tag team match for the TNA World Tag Titles, Beer Money defends their newly won championships against the young bucks, Lethal Consequences! TNA iMPACT! is next!

[YT]v4CM4cW7M_A[/YT]

Mike Tenay: Tonight on iMPACT! Samoa Joe explains himself, why did he turn on the TNA originals at Slammiversary? Also, Beer Money defends the Tag Titles against Lethal Consequences! Thursday night iMPACT! is next!

The pyro goes off in the iMPACT! zone as the fans go crazy

The Main Event Mafia's theme music hits, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, and Sharmell come out

Don West:
Oh my god, what the Mafia did at Slammiversary was brilliant! Everyone thought Joe was going to take Angle out but instead he helped him out, how the hell did they come up with that plan?

Mike Tenay: Who cares? They screwed AJ Styles, he should be World Champion right now! How can you praise the Main Event Mafia after what they did?

Don West: Shut up Mike, call the wrestling match

Mike Tenay: There isn't a match going on right now, and you can thank your beloved Main Event Mafia for that!

Angle grabs a mic

Kurt Angle:
Look at all of you idiots, you're all still shocked after what happened at Slammiversary aren't you? Just hand over the Oscar now, seriously.

The crowd boos

Kurt Angle:
Everyone thought Samoa Joe was going to take me out, but guess what happened? He helped me win my 3rd TNA World Title and guess what? Samoa Joe earned himself a spot in the Main Event Mafia!

Crowd starts "you suck" chants

Kurt Angle:
Very original. Anyway, everyone's been demanding for some "answers". Everyone wants to know why Joe did what he did. People, its easy, he knows that the Mafia is the only place in TNA where he can be solidified as a legend in this business. Joe knows that everyone who isn't in this group is nothing but a joke!

Mike Tenay: Oh, so AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Daniels, Mick Foley, and the rest of the TNA roster is a joke?

Don West: Did he stutter?

Scott Steiner grabs the mic

Scott Steiner:
Everyone in dis arena....SHUTS UP!!!

crowd boos

Scott Steiner:
When Kurt Anhole is taklin, all of yoo better be listnin!

Kurt Angle: Thanks Scotty, without any further ado, let me introduce to you, the newest member of the Mafia...Samoa Joe!

The Nation of Violence's theme hits, Joe comes down to the six sided ring.

Booker T:
Good to see ya Joe, HAHAA

Joe grabs the mic as the fans start a "Sloppy Joe" chant

Samoa Joe:
Thanks Book, just like Scotty said, each and every one of you better shut the hell up before I break all of you in half!

crowd boos louder

Samoa Joe:
You people want to know why I turned on AJ Styles? Because I am sick and tired of being on the losing end, when we formed the "Frontline" the Mafia walked all over us because there was no team unity. We weren't a family, we weren't brothers. We were a bunch of punks who were jealous of the success that the Mafia has attained. I decided that if the rest of the Frontline wasn't going to take out the Mafia, I was going to do it myself. I took out Book, Scotty, Kevin, and just before I got to Kurt, I realized something. You see, Kurt took me under his wing, we had a nice long talk and he taught me that what I was doing was wrong, it was a waste of time. You see, if I helped Angle win the World Title at Slammiversary not only will I get a spot in this great faction, but my career will skyrocket to new heights. You see, when you have friends that are legends, icons in this business, there is no way you can fail. Would it have been nice to be TNA World Champion? You're damn right it would have, but Kurt let me in on the truth. He told me that winning the World Championship was only going to lead to short term success, while joining the Mafia will lead to being solidified as a legend in this sport. So Kurt, thank you for guiding me in the right direction. Thank for you helping my career thrive, and I look forward to becoming a dominating force not only for you, but for the entire Main Event Mafia!

Mike Tenay: I can't believe what I'm hearing from Samoa Joe, and I still can't believe what he did to his former friend AJ Styles!

Don West: Waa waa waa all you do is cry Tenay, grow a set will ya? Samoa Joe is doing whats best for himself, you just need to accept that.

Sting's music hits, Sting comes down the ramp and into the ring

Sting:
Kurt, Kurt, Kurt, I don't think you remember so I'll remind you...you aren't the godfather anymore...I am

crowd pops

Sting:
And if you think that I'm going to accept this, you're sorely mistaken!

Kurt Angle: What!? Why not?

Sting: Because the Main Event Mafia is about respect, its about honor, its about dignity. What Samoa Joe did at Slammiversary completely goes against everything we stand for. Think about it Kurt

Kurt Angle: So, what are you trying to say Sting?

Sting: I'm trying to say that Samoa Joe isn't a member of the Main Event Mafia, and Joe, I want you out of our ring right now

Kurt Angle is going crazy, Scotty, Book, and Kev are holding him back while Joe reluctantly leaves the ring and backs up the ramp. He shouts "you're making a big mistake Stinger" on his way to the locker room.

Mike Tenay:
What a turn of events! We all thought Samoa Joe was going to be the new member of the Main Event Mafia, but it looks like that isn't happening after all!

Don West: Sting doesn't know what the hell he's doing! Samoa Joe could have been a huge asset to the Mafia! This isn't right!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Check out Qc Wrestling Radio LIVE every Saturday night at 11 PM ET only on www.blogtalkradio.com/qcwradio with the archives posted on angrymarks.com. QCW Radio, be there, you don't want to miss it!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Lauren: I'm here with The Motor City Machine Guns, unfortunately at Slammiversary your efforts just weren't enough in the King of the Mountain match for the X-Division title. Tonight however, you'll be facing off against each other in a match to determine the new number 1 contender for Suicide's X-Division Championship, your thoughts?

Alex Shelley: Lauren, it doesn't matter whether its myself or Sabin that walks out the number 1 contender tonight. You see, at Slammiversary Suicide's win was a fluke. Everybody knows he got lucky and we're going to prove it. One of us are getting a shot at the X-Division title and to be quite honest, it doesn't matter who it is because when its all said and done, Suicide is going to lose his championship and we're finally going to unmask him and reveal the ugly mug behind that mask!

Chris Sabin: You see Lauren, me and Shelley are going to tear the house down tonight, we're going to show the rest of the locker room what a real wrestling match is. And Suicide, I hope you're watching buddy, because when that X-Division title is on the line, it doesn't matter whether its Alex or myself, what matters is that you're going to lose that belt. You're going to get unmasked, and your identity will be revealed. You can't hide any longer, we're going to expose you to the world, we're going to embarrass you, and you're going to have no other choice but to quit this company with your tail between your legs. We are the Motor City Machine Guns, and we are made in Detroit!

The iMPACT! Zone:

The Motor City Machine Guns' theme hits

Dave Penzer:
The following is a number 1 contenders match for the X-Division Championship, introducing first from Detroit, Michigan...Alex Shelley! And his opponent also from Detroit, Michigan..Chris Sabin!

Number 1 contenders match for the X-Division Title
Chris Sabin vs Alex Shelley:

The bell rings and the match is under way, Shelley and Sabin lock up. Sabin kicks Shelley in the gut, he wips Shelley across the ring and hits a clothesline. Cover..1..Shelley quickly kicks out and he nips up. Lock up again, Shelley gains the advantage by backing Sabin up to the ropes. Shelley breaks cleanly, he then springs off the ropes and hits a drop kick. Shelley springs off the ropes again and he hits a senton...cover....1..2....kick out! Shelley brings Sabin to his feet, he wips him to the corner. Shelley charges at Sabin and he jumps up to the second turnbuckle. Shelley starts laying in a series of right hands. Shelley then drops down, he backs up then hits a charging drop kick. Sabin falls to the mat. Shelley brings Sabin to his feet, he starts a series of chops to the chest. Shelley springs off the ropes but Sabin catches him off guard with a quick kick to the gut. He then hits an atomic drop, springs off the ropes and tries for a clothesline but Shelley ducks and rolls him up...1...2...Sabin kicks out, both men hit clotheslines and are down in the ring as the crowd claps. The crowd starts a dueling "lets go Sabin, lets go Shelley!" chant. Sabin and Shelley both get up and start exchanging right hands in the center of the six sided ring. Sabin gains the advantage, he hits a series of right hands. He then kicks Shelley in the gut and he hits a vertical suplex. Sabin heads to the top rope, Shelley quickly gets up and he heads to the top as well, Shelley then hits a hurricanrana off the top turnbuckle! Crowd start "TNA! TNA! TNA!" chants. Shelley rolls over and he covers Sabin...1...2..kick out! Shelley argues with the ref about the count, he then brings Sabin to his feet, he hits a chop to the chest. He then grabs Sabin's head and tries for the Sliced Bread but Sabin blocks it, Sabin then pushes Shelley chest first into the turnbuckles. Shelley turns around and gets decked with a superkick. Shelley calls down to the mat with his head up against the bottom turnbuckle. Chris Sabin plays to the crowd, then charges at Shelley and hits a hesitation drop kick! Sabin brings Shelley to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and tries for a DDT but Shelley reverses it into a german suplex. Sabin makes it back to his feet, he is immediately met with a spinning heel kick from Alex Shelley! Shelley brings Sabin to his feet, he tries for the sliced bread, Sabin blocks and Shelley lands on his feet behind him. He waits for Chris to turn around before attempting a super kick, Sabin blocks it but Shelley hits an insigiri! Shelley then drags Sabin to the center of the ring, he climbs the turnbuckles and poses to the crowd. Shelley comes off with a frogsplash but Chris Sabin moved out of the way! Shelley goes crashing to the mat, cover..1....2...3

Winner: Chris Sabin

Dave Penzer: Here is your winner....Chris Sabin!

Mike Tenay: So Chris Sabin is getting a shot at Suicide's X-Division Title!

Suicide's music hits, he appears in the middle of the ring. Sabin tries to attack him but Suicide blocks and he hits him with a german suplex. Shelley gets up and charges at Suicide but 'Cide kicks him in the gut and he hits a brain buster. The lights go out again and Suicide disappears

Don West:
What the hell was that for? Suicide really is a coward!

Mike Tenay: Oh come on Don, after all the crap that the Guns were talking, I'm sure Suicide felt the need to make a statement

Don West: Shut up Mike

Mike Tenay: What did you just say to me?

Don West: Just call the wrestling match

Mike Tenay: I just did, and your boys, the Motor City Machine Guns just got laid out afterwards! Lets send it to the back where JB is standing by with Beer Money Inc.

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash:
I am here with TNA World Tag Team Champions, Beer Money Inc. Gentlemen tonight you will be defending those Titles in a tag match against Lethal Consequences, are you at all concerned about who you're facing tonight, and whether or not you'll be able to walk out with those belts?

Robert Roode: What the hell kind of question is that? Do you know who you're talking to JB? Honestly, you think we're going to let a bunch of chumps like Lethal Consequences beat us for the Tag Titles? They aren't even in our league! We are the greatest tag team to ever step foot inside a wrestling ring, Lethal Consequences are two guys that make the crowd go "ohhh, ahhh", but they don't put asses in seats JB. Nobody cares about Lethal Consequences, and tonight we're going to make sure they get crippled in the ring and never come back again

James Storm: Gimme som more beer!

Team 3D walk in

Brother Ray:
When and where?

James Storm: What the hell you talkin' bout? What'd you put in this beer Bobby?

Brother D-Von: You know exactly what we're talking about! At Slammiversary the British Invasion cost us the TNA tag titles. After we get done beating some respect into them, when and where are we getting our rematch?

Robert Roode: Hold on a minute, just because the British Invasion "cost" you these Tag Titles doesn't mean you can barge into our interview and demand a rematch. Thats not how things work around here, ok things didn't go the way you wanted them to at the PPV, so what? Tough luck fatties

Team 3D attack Beer Money, Brother Ray throws Roode into the "iMPACT!" logo and Brother D-Von hits a DDT on James Storm

Brother Ray:
British Invasion! We aren't playing around anymore, tonight....we want your blood! And when we're done with you, Beer Money, you're next!

*COMMERCIALS*

Check out www.angrymarks.com for the latest pro wrestling news, editorials, and podcasts! Angrymarks.com, we're not angry...we're PISSED!

*COMMERCIALS*

Lauren: I'm here with TNA Knockout Champion Angelina Love, and the rest of The Beautiful People. Love, after you...

Velvet Sky: Shut up ho!

Sky pushes Lauren out of the way

Velvet Sky:
Tara, at Slammiversary you wanted to attack Madison and I on the outside for no reason at all. Well, guess what? It cost you...big time. You see, nobody messes with Mi Pi Sexy, NOBODY! I don't care what company you came from Tara, you will show nothing but respect for The Beautiful People, and you will NEVER take this Knockout Title from us!

Angelina Love: Taylor! Tonight, I'm going to rip you to shreds, and when I dispose of you, I'm going to make sure that Tara regrets ever signing with TNA. Tara! The Beautiful People are going to find you tonight, and we're going to take you out!

The Beautiful People: Holler!

The iMPACT! Zone:

Mike Tenay:
The Beautiful People made the threat, Tara better watch her back tonight.

Don West: oh yea Mike, I talked to Vel Vel about this earlier when The Beautiful People invited me over for a sleepover and she told me all about their plan to dismantle Tara

Mike Tenay: Oh really? What would that be?

Don West: I can't tell you Mike! Vel Vel told me to keep it secret, why the hell would I tell you?

Mike Tenay: Oh I'm sure "Vel Vel" told you to keep it secret, it doesn't matter anyway, now that the Beautiful People made the threat I'm sure Tara will be on the lookout. By the way, everybody knows you've never spoken to The Beautiful People before

Don West: Really Mike? Well just in case you didn't know, I have Vel Vel, Madison, and Angelina all on my cell phone's contacts list!

Mike Tenay: Oh of course you do!

Taylor Wilde's theme hits, Taylor comes out of the tunnel

Dave Penzer:
TNA iMPACT! continues with the following Knockouts match introducing first from Toronto Canada, Taylor Wilde!

The Beautiful People's theme hits, Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, and Velvet Sky come out

Dave Penzer:
And her opponent, she is accompanied by Madison rayne and Velvet Sky...the TNA Knockout champion...Angelina Love!

Mike Tenay: Its Angelina Love vs Taylor Wilde here on iMPACT!, Taylor recently participated in the Monster's Ball match where her team got the victory over...

Don West: Shut up Mike, this is the best part!

Angelina and Velvet do their signature ring entrances, showing off their beautiful asses (velvet's > all)

Don West:

Singles[/B]
Angelina Love vs Taylor Wilde

Love and Wilde lock up, Love backs Wilde up to the corner, she starts choking her and the ref starts the 5 count...1....2...3...4...Love breaks. Wilde shakes it off and locks up with Angelina Love again, Love kicks Wilde in the gut, she grabs her hair and flings her across the ring. Love then hits an elbow to the chest of her downed opponent. Love grabs the arm of Wilde, she locks in an arm bar. Love continues to tug on the arm of Wilde who is screaming in pain, the crowd starts clapping to get Wilde back into it, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne are cheering for Love on the outside. Wilde starts to gain some momentum, she make sit to her knees, and eventually back to her feet. Wilde hits a series of punches to the gut of Love, but Love grabs the head of Wilde and she slams her back down to the mat. Love then turns her aroud and she locks in a camel clutch! Wilde tries to reach the ropes but she is too far, Love continues the pressure on the clutch as the ref asks Wilde if she wants to give up. Taylor Wilde starts gaining some momentum from the fans, she slowly inches her way to the ropes, finally she's able to put her foot on the bottom rope to cause a rope break! Love doesn't break though and the referee counts...1...2...3...4..Love finally breaks. Angelina Love grabs the head of Taylor, she starts smearing it on the mat, ref counts 1....2....3....4..Love stops. She brings Taylor to her feet and she wips her into the corner, Love then charges at her but Taylor moves out of the way and Love goes shoulder first into the steel post. Taylor rolls her up...1...2...kick out! Taylor Wilde and Angelina Love begin to exchange right hands in the middle of the ring, Taylor gets the advantage and she starts laying in a series of forearms to the face of Angelina. Wilde then springs off the ropes and hits a clothesline! Love quickly make it back to her feet, Wilde climbs to the top rope and she hits a missile drop kick! Cover....1....2...Love kicks out! Wilde gets back to her feet and she charges up, Love makes it to her feet, Wilde charges at her but Love rolls out of the way. Velvet Sky sprays hair spray in the eyes of Wilde, Love rolls her up...1....2...3

Winner: Angelina Love

Mike Tenay: Oh come on! Velvet Sky sprayed that damn hair spray in the eyes of Taylor Wilde! What the hell was that for??

Don West: uhh, to help Angelina win the match?

Tara's theme hits, Tara runs down the ramp and into the ring. She attacks Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne slide into the ring however, and start a 2 on 1 assault on Tara

Don West:
Go Vel Vel!

Mike Tenay: The numbers game is catching up to Tara here, someone stop this!

Awesome Kong's theme hits, Kong comes down the ramp with Raisha Saeed

Mike Tenay:
Kong? Is she here to save Tara?

Awesome Kong gets into the ring, she attacks all 3 members of the Beautiful People. She sends Love and Velvet over the top to the floor. She then hits Rayne with a big boot that causes her to fall to the outside.

Don West:
Oh yea, of course she attacks The Beautiful People

Mike Tenay: She came out here to stop a 3 on 1 assault, can you blame her?

Kong and Tara stare face to face. Tara puts her hand out in anticipation of a handshake, but Kong kicks her in the gut and she hits an awesome bomb!

Don West:
Ha! Tara thinks Kong came out to save her, all Kong cares about is the Knockouts title. Now Mike if you'll excuse me for a minute, I'm going to check on the Beautiful People

Mike Tenay: Awesome Kong made a statement tonight, she wants an opportunity at the Knockout title!

Mick Foley's office

Jeremy Borash:
Mick I understand you have a little announcement to make for next week's iMPACT!

Mick Foley: You're right JB, next week here on iMPACT! we're going to have a huge 1 on 1 match. Its going to be AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe! After what happened at Slammiversary, there is no way I'm going to keep those two from fighting so we're turning them loose next week!

Jeremy Borash: You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen, next week...

Mick Foley: Hold on JB, before you do your little annoucer thing I actually want to change my mind a little bit. You see, I think next week's main event needs a little tweaking

Jeremy Borash: Tweak tweak tweak tweakin!!

Mick Foley: Shut up, only I can do that. Anyway, next week Samoa Joe will face AJ Styles in a doomsday chamber of blood match! Tweak tweak tweak tweakin!!

Jeff Jarrett walks in

Jeff Jarrett:
Mick, what the hell do you think you're doing? A Doomsday Chamber of Blood match next week?

Mick Foley: Oh hey Jeff! Haven't seen you in a while, as you can see we're still fixing your picture here

Jeff Jarrett: Enough Mick, I don't want to sit here and listen to you go off on your crazy tangents. Me and you have been going back and forth for months, I think its time we settle this once and for all. Its obvious that only one of us can run this damn company and it sure as hell can't be you.

Mick Foley: Settle this? How exactly do you think we should do that Jeff? How about...an arm wrestling contest! Or maybe...a good ol' fashioned game of Go Fish!

Jeff Jarrett: no Mick! Me, and you, one on one inside that six sided ring. You want to book matches, book this, Jeff Jarrett vs Mick Foley at Victory Road, the winner runs this company exclusively.

Mick Foley: Alright, but I still want this office

Jeff Jarrett: You aren't going to need it after Victory Road Mick, have a nice day...

Jeff leaves

Mick Foley:
Hey! Gimmick infringement!

*COMMERCIALS*

Check out www.24wrestling.com, wrestling news/updates 24 hours a day!

*COMMERCIALS*

Beer Money's theme hits, James Storm and Robert Roode walk out

Dave Penzer:
Ladies and gentlemen this is your TNA iMPACT! featured contest, a TNA World Tag Team Title match set for one fall introducing team number 1 they are the current reigning and defending TNA World Tag Team Champions, James Storm and Robert Roode...Beer Money Inc.!

Consequences Creed's theme hits, Lethal Conequences come down to the ring as they dance to the music

Dave Penzer:
And team number 2 Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed...Lethal Consequences!

TNA World Tag Team Title match!
Beer Money Inc(c) vs Lethal Consequences

James Storm will start out for Beer Money, Jay Lethal for Lethal Consequences. Storm locks up with Lethal, he backs him up to the corner and breaks. Storm then hits a series of right hands to the face, he then hits a series of shoulders to the gut of Lethal. Storm backs up, he charges at Lethal and he splashes him. Black Machismo falls to the mat. Storm springs off the ropes and he hits an elbow to the downed Lethal. Storm brings Lethal to his feet, he hits him with a DDT. He then drags Lethal's prone body to the ropes, he put Lethal's neck across the ropes and he applies pressure. Lethal is screaming in pain as the referee counts 1....2....3.....4....Storm stops. Storm drags Lethal to his corner, he tags in Robert Roode. Roode gets in the ring and he starts stomping on Lethal. Roode and Storm bring Lethal to his feet, they hit a double suplex on him. Roode covers 1...2...Lethal kicks out. Roode locks in a headlock, the fans start "lets go Lethal" chants to try and get him back in it. Roode continues the pressure on the head of Lethal who is in a tremendous amount of pain, he is gasping for air as well. Roode applies the pressure on the headlock, fans start clapping their hands. Lethal gains some momentum from the fans, he make sit to one knee, both knees, and eventually back to his feet. Lethal hits a series of elbows to the gut of Roode, who finally breaks the hold! Lethal then hits a dropkick out of nowhere! Lethal rolls over to his corner and he tags out to Consequences Creed! Creed jumps into the ring, Roode gets up and charges at him but Creed hits him with a dropkick. Storm gets into the ring and he tries to punch him but Creed blocks, he then hits a superkick that sends Storm to the outside. Roode attacks Creed from behind. He starts stomping on him, he brings Creed to his feet and he wips him into the ropes. Creed holds on, Roode clotheslines him over the ropes but Creed lands on the apron. Roode turns around and Creed hits a springboard missile drop kick on Robert Roode! Cover...1....2...kick out! Creed then brings Roode to his feet, he tags out to Jay Lethal, Lethal grabs Roode as well and Lethal and Creed both wip Roode over the top to the floor! Roode and Storm get up on the outside, in the ring, Lethal Consequences charge at them, they hit suicide dives on Beer Money on the outside! Fans chant "TNA! TNA! TNA!" as all 4 men are down on the outside. The British Invasion come out and start assaulting Lethal Consequences! The ref rings the bell

Winner: ???

Mike Tenay: Oh come on! The British Invasion have no business being out here!

The British Invasion grab Lethal and Creed, they put them in the ring. Team 3D's music hits, they run down to the six sided ring

Don West:
No! Its Team 3D!

3D attack British Invasion, they hit Rob Terry with a 3D. Brother D-Von then clotheslines Doug Williams to the outside, then both D-Von and Ray hit a 3D on Brutus Magnus.

Mike Tenay:
Team 3D get a measure of retribution after British Invasion screwed them at Slammiversary!

Brother Ray: British Invasion, we warned you that we wanted revenge and we got it, but it doesn't end here. Next week, we're going to take ou out in a tables match! But not just any tables match, a 2/3 Tables match!

Mike Tenay: Oh my god! A 2/3 tables match right here on iMPACT! next week!

Don West: Who gave Brother Ray the power to do that? This isn't fair!

Mike Tenay: The British Invasion screwing 3D out of the Tag Titles wasn't fair either Don, next week 3D gets their revenge! To the back Lauren with AJ Styles!

Backstage:

Lauren:
I'm here with "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, and AJ I'm sure...

AJ Styles grabs the mic

AJ Styles:
Joe!!! If you think I'm not going down without a fight then you're sorely mistaken! I'm not going to let you or the Main Event Mafia walk all over me, as a matter of fact, I'm not waiting any longer, I'm going out to the iMPACT! zone to call you out!

MEM Locker room:

Kevin Nash:
Haha! Look at him Joe, he thinks you're scared of him. Hey, we'll be back here waiting, if he tries something stupid we'll make sure to go out there and beat some sense into him

Booker T: We gown beat his punk ass Kev!

Samoa Joe: I won't need your help, if AJ wants to call me out I'll go out there and destroy him myself.

Kevin Nash: Alright, if thats what you want brother. And Joe, what happened tonight isn't enough, next week on iMPACT! we're going to officially welcome you to the Main Event Mafia. Trust me, you're going to love it. As for you Kurt, why are you in such a crappy mood?

Kurt Angle gets up

Kurt Angle:
Because of Sting! He's trying to get rid of our enforcer, he is going to be our downfall if he keeps this up.

Sting walks in

Sting:
Hey, whats Joe doing in here. I already told you guys that he isn't joining the Mafia. Joe, get out!

Kurt Angle: You know what Sting? I'm sick and tired of the way you've been running things around here. The Main Event Mafia picked up the toughest son of a bitch in this company, the Nation of Violence Samoa Joe, and you just walk in and ruin everything. Sting, nobody cares about respect!

Sting: Nobody cares about respect? Kurt, respect is what the Main Event Mafia was founded on! And by the way, if you don't like the way I'm running things around here, then prove that you can do a better job. Actually, why don't you prove that you even deserve to be the godfather? Lets have a match, next week right here on iMPACT!, me vs you. If you win, you become godfather of the Main Event Mafia...but if I win, Samoa Joe leaves the Mafia forever, and I remain godfather for the foreseeable future! Accept?

Kurt Angle: You're damn right I accept Sting, I'll see you next week!

The iMPACT! Zone:

on camera:

Mike Tenay:
Wow! What a show next week's iMPACT! is shaping up to be! We now have two huge main events! Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles in a Doomsday Chamber of Blood match, and Sting vs Kurt Angle for the godfather role in the Main Event Mafia!

Don West: Its going to be a huge show next week!

AJ Styles' theme hits, AJ comes down the ramp with a mic in hand

Don West:
Oh great, time to hear AJ whine and moan about his friend backstabbing him

AJ Styles: I thought I had a partner in this war with the Main Event Mafia, but I was wrong. Joe, you're a backstabber, a sell out! If you think the future of your career is in good hands, you got another thing coming. Instead of fighting for this company and everything it stands for, you decided to turn your back on me and join a group of has beens who don't care about you, TNA, or these fans. They only do this for the money, while people like myself do this because of the love for this business, something you obviously lost! Joe, I'm not waiting any longer. You turned your back on me at Slammiversary and now its time for some revenge, some retribution! I don't care who or what you bring, just get your ass out here right now!

Main Event Mafia's theme hits, Joe, Kurt, Steiner, Booker, and Kevin all walk out of the tunnel.

Samoa Joe:
You know? I changed my mind, I could come out here and kick your ass myself, but I think bringing the rest of the Mafia for some added damage can't hurt either. AJ, like I said at the top of the show, my career was going nowhere when I was with you and the rest of the TNA Originals. If you want to be a legend, you have to have legends around you. AJ, tonight is your day of reckoning, you're going to regret every word you just said.

The Mafia get into the ring, they surround AJ Styles.

Mike Tenay:
Oh come on! Its 5 on 1! The Main Event Mafia are nothing but a bunch of cowards!

Don West: Come on guys, beat some sense into him!

Joe attacks AJ, he hits him with a clothesline that turns AJ inside out. The rest of the Mafia joins in as they begin the 5 on 1 assault. Kurt Angle hits an olympic slam on AJ, Booker T hits an axe kick, Kevin Nash hits a power bomb, and Steiner locks in the Steiner recliner. Daniels' music hits!

Mike Tenay:
Here comes AJ's REAL friend, Daniels!

Daniels slides into the ring, he attempts to fight off the Mafia but the numbers are just too much for him to handle. The Main Event Mafia begin to assault Daniels. Booker T grabs 3 chairs and Steiner grabs his signature steel pipe, Booker gives one chair to Angle and the other to Joe. Everyone starts laying into AJ and Daniels, Booker T hits repeated chair shots on AJ who is now busted open, and Angle hits Daniels repeatedly with his chair while Steiner chokes him with his lead pipe

Mike Tenay:
This is sick! How can the Main Event Mafia do something like this!? First, Samoa Joe screws the TNA originals and now AJ Styles and Daniels are taken out!

Don West: I have a tissue box here if you need it Mike

Mike Tenay: The Main Event Mafia are even stronger now! The Question is, who will side with AJ Styles and Daniels to even the odds!?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Good:
I heart Beautiful People.
Alex Shelley Vs. Chris Sabin was good X Division action. Although I would of preferred a Shelley win.
Alot of the storylines are being maintained and others started up. There is alot of stuff to keep track of and you do it nicely thus far.
Mick Foleys gimmick is spot on.

The Bad:
Team 3D randomly destroying Beer Money before their match.
Sting Vs. Kurt for the Godfathership of the Mafia seems just like a cop out for you to put Kurt back as the leader due to disagreeing with Sting being the leader in real life. lol.
The Divas scene is kinda clustered with having a match with Taylor Wilde, then having Tara run in, and then having Awesome Kong run in.

The Ugly:
Lethal Consequences = Fro Wonder and you know it.

That is all. lol.

chessarmy

From TNAWrestling.com:

PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S HUGE "iMPACT!" BROADCAST ON SPIKE TV:

On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9/8c for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as we inch closer and closer to the TNA "Victory Road" PPV event!

Below is an early preview of what is scheduled for the broadcast - card is subject to change!

- Team 3D will face The British Invasion in a 2/3 Tables match! Will Brother Ray and Brother D-Von finally get revenge for the Invasion's latest attacks? How will this match factor into the TNA World Tag Title picture?

- Plus, what will Tara do about the recent threats made my The Beautiful People? Does Tara have an alliance of her own to fight off Mi Pi Sexy?

- AJ Styles and Daniels were beaten down last week on iMPACT!, will they get their revenge this Thursday night? Who will side with Daniels and Styles?

- Speaking of Styles, he will be competing in a Doomsday Chamber of Blood match against Samoa Joe! Will AJ Styles get retribution for what Joe did at Slammiversary?

- Also on the broadcast, Mick Foley has something to say about his match with Jarrett at "Victory Road" in 3 weeks! Whats on Foley's mind? Will he maintain his sanity?

-And finally, Sting will go head to head with fellow Main Event Mafia member Kurt Angle in a featured bout, the winner will become Godfather of the Mafia forever! Who will be victorious?

All this and much more on "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV at 9/8c as TNA continues on the road to the July "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event!

-TJ-

The Huge TNA Marks TNA Review:

The opening promo is bland and somewhat short. I expected those big promos when Sting has a conversation with Angle, Joe, MEM members and stuff. And then kick Joe out. But instead he just kicked Joe out. Oh yeah good job on the steiner lol. The MCMG promo is very simple, mutual respect thing in the MCMG tandem. Crowd reactions to Shelly and Sabin woulda been better and made the promo more lenghtly. Sabin vs. Shelly match was great and the only bad i can see is that your writing seems spot to spot, like my writing was before i changed it. My guess is to show every detail, like Shelly lifting him up, slowly or quickly and is he pulling the hair or lifting him up by his jaw and stuff. Beer Money complete baddies. :( No Tweener Action wtf -_- I smell a triple threat tag at Victory Road. :D Why do people gotta hate of Tara? Anyways the Beautiful People = Teh Smex. Love vs. Wilda was ok and the title picture seems like a clusterfuck. I'm guessing you're gonna make Kong a heel and have a triple threat at Victory Road? Foley's gimmick = Right on awesomeness. Probably the best thing about your Btb right now. xD BEER MONEY vs. Lethal Consequences was very good. And the ending will probably end up like i said above. A triple threat tag. The two or long one promo seems to speak about Joe's Nation of Violence Pesented by Main Event Mafia attitude and it will probably make a great match at VR.

The show was great, but you lacked in crowd reaction to be honest. You had some, but not enough. Crowd control is a main factor in the show. Overall to be honest, I would give you, what I would give myself a few shows ago, which is how you write too. 6/10

chessarmy

TNA iMPACT! Week 2, July, 2009

[YT]v4CM4cW7M_A[/YT]

The pyro goes off in the iMPACT! zone as the fans go crazy

Mike Tenay:
Tonight on iMPACT! Samoa Joe faces AJ Styles in a Doomsday Chamber of Blood match! And in our main event, Kurt Angle faces fellow Main Event Mafia member Sting, the winner becomes permanent godfather of the Mafia!

Don West: Also tonight, Team 3D vs The British Invasion in a 2/3 tables match!

Mick Foley's theme hits, Foley comes down to the ring with a mic in hand

Don West:
Here comes TNA's executive shareholder, Mick Foley!

Mike Tenay: Executive shareholder? I think lunatic would be a better label DW.

Don West: Shut up Mike

Mick Foley: Hello there simpletons of the iMPACT! Zone!

The crowd pops

Mick Foley:
Are you having a good time here tonight?

The crowd screams "yea"

Mick Foley:
Really? Good, because I'm not! You see, last week here on iMPACT! Jeffrey decided to book a match for Victory Road. He wants to face me one on one inside this six sided ring, with the winner gaining control of TNA exclusively. Jeffrey, I just have one question for you...do you think I'm stupid?

The crowd starts "Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!" chants

Mick Foley:
Do you honestly think I'm going to buy into that crap Jeff? Let me tell you something, I may be a crazy son of a bitch, but I'm not stupid. Do you honestly think I'm going to believe that if I do beat you at Victory Road I really have exclusive control of this company? Jeffrey, even if I do have control, you still own TNA! You're still the founder, you can fire me whenever you see fit. If I try to make a decision around here, we all know you're going to be there to reverse it! Nothing will change!

The crowd boos

Mick Foley:
So for that reason, I'm going to tweak the match a little bit. Everyone knows I like to tweak things, just ask JB! You see Jeffrey, you have the power to book matches but so do I, so if you want to have a match at Victory Road, me vs you, I'm 100% fine with that! However, I'd like to tweak the stipulation a little bit. You say that whoever wins gains exclusive power here in TNA, and for the reasons I already stated, I told you thats bogus. So, with the power vested in me, I would like to make the announcement that I will face you at Victory Road Jeffrey, but power won't be on the line. The entire company will be on the line! Jeffrey, whoever wins at Victory Road will gain ownership of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling! Every share this company is worth will go to the winner! I hope you like...

Mick Foley is interrupted by Jeff Jarrett's music, the King of the Mountain comes down the ramp with a mic in hand

Don West:
Why did Jeff feel the need to interrupt Mick, how disrespectful!

Jeff Jarrett: Mick, I can't tell you how many times we've argued on this show. But one thing I can tell you is at the end of every confrontation we have, I'm always left wondering why the hell I let you sign on the dotted line. You're a crazy bastard! However, if you want the entire company to be on the line at Victory Road, every stock this company is worth, all the marbles...then I'm all in!

Crowd pops

Jeff Jarrett:
I'm willing to sacrifice all the blood sweat and tears I put into this company just to make sure you never gain control of it. Because if you do, all the hard work I put into TNA..

Jeff is interrupted by the crowd who are chanting "TNA! TNA! TNA!"

Jeff Jarrett:
Mick, if you gain control of this company its going to sink down to the very bottom of obscurity. If you think for one second that I'm going to let that happen then you're dead wrong brother. Barring my children, TNA means more to me than anything in my life! I made so many sacrifices to get this company where it is today, and there is no chance in hell that I'm going to let a crazy son of a bitch like you take it from me!

The crowd pops

Mick Foley:
Well Jeff, that was very nice to listen to but there's something you need to understand. I feel no sympathy Jeffrey, I'm a cold hearted man, and at Victory Road, I don't care how much work you put into TNA. I could care less about all the blood, sweat, and tears you put into this company, all I care about is kicking your ass and claiming TNA as my own. Because once I do that, this company will run exactly the way I want it to! And guess what Jeffrey? There won't be a damn thing you can do about it! Bang Bang!!!

Foley's music hits, he drops the mic and exits the ring

Mike Tenay:
If Mick Foley takes ownership of TNA this company is doomed!

Don West: Don't say that Mike! At least we won't have someone as biased as Jeff Jarrett running the ship! Mick Foley will do great things for TNA, you just watch Tenay

Mike Tenay: What a huge match this is going to be at Victory Road! Mick Foley vs Jeff Jarrett with the entire company on the line! To the back Lauren with Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong!

Backstage:

Lauren:
I'm here with Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong, ladies, after what happened last week is it safe to say that...

Raisha Saeed: Silence! Kong, she is monster! Kong, she is going to take out Tara, become number 1 contender, and then take out Angelina at Victory Road! Kong is an angry monster, she will rule the Knockout kingdom in due time!!! Ala o akbar!!!

Raisha leaves. Kong stares at Lauren for a second, she then follows

Team 3D's locker room:

Jeremy Borash:
I'm here with Brother Ray and Brother D-Von of Team 3D and tonight gentlemen, you will be facing The British Invasion thats Doug Williams and Brutus Magnus, in a 2/3 tables match! Your thoughts?

Brother Ray: The time for talking is over. Its simple JB, the British Invasion want to make a name for themselves. They want everyone around here to start talking about them, they want attention. But JB, they're messing with the wrong tag team. You see, we aren't over the hill just yet, we still are the baddest tag team to ever walk the earth! And most of all, we don't let anyone walk all over our legacy. Take it D-Von.

Brother D-Von: British Invasion, once we're done beating your asses in the six sided ring tonight, Beer Money will be next. Gentlemen, your blood will be on our hands! Tonight, we get revenge, we get retribution for what happened at Slammiversary. Once we're done with that, we're taking back our TNA World Tag Team titles! Oh ma brotha.....TESTIFY!!!

*COMMERCIALS*

Check out www.angrymarks.com for the latest pro wrestling news, rumors, editorials, and podcasts! Angrymarks.com, we're not angry...we're PISSED!

*COMMERCIALS*

Team 3D's music hits, Brother Ray and Brother D-von make their way tot he ring

Dave Penzer:
The following is the opening contest for tonight's Thursday Night iMPACT!, a 2/3 Tables match introducing first from New York City, Brother Ray and Brother D-Von....Team....3D!!!!!!

The British Invasion's theme hits, Doug Williams and Brutus Magnus come out of the tunnel waving their English flags

Dave Penzer:
And their opponents from England, Doug Williams and Brutus Magnus...The British Invasion!

Tag team 2/3 Tables match:
Team 3D vs The British Invasion

The bell rings and we're under way! Team 3D charge at The British Invasion, D-Von is brawling with Doug Williams and Brother Ray is brawling with Brutus Magnus! D-Von grabs Williams, he clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor. D-Von drops down to the floor to continue his assault on the English man. In the six sided ring, Brother Ray is hitting Brutus Magnus with a series of right hands. He then brings Magnus to his feet and he wips him across the ring to the other set of turnbuckles. Magnus goes back first into the turnbuckles, Brother Ray then charges at him and he smashes Magnus in the corner. Brutus Magnus falls face first to the mat. On the outside, Brother D-Von wips Doug Williams into the steel steps! D-Von rolls inside the ring. Brother Ray starts looking around as the crowd anticipates what he's about to say. Bubba throws up 3 fingers and he tells D-Von to "Get the tables!". Brother D-Von drops down to the floor, he looks under the ring for some tables, he pulls one out. He then kneels down and picks up another one! One for Magnus and one for Williams! He slides both tables into the ring, Brother Ray grabs both of them, he sets both tables up in the middle of the ring. D-Von rolls back into the ring as well, Doug Williams gets up from the outside, he rolls into the ring and hits a low blow on Brother D-Von! Brother Ray attacks him with a clothesline however and Williams falls down to the mat. Brutus Magnus is up behind Ray who turns around and is met with a kick to the gut. Magnus tries to suplex Brother Ray into the table but Ray blocks, Brother Ray reverses the suplex attempt into a Bubba Bomb attempt, but Magnus hits Ray with a low blow to reverse. Brother D-Von makes it back to his feet, Magnus goes to attack him but he is met with a right hand from D-Von. Brother Ray makes it back to his feet, he calls for the 3D. D-Von and Ray hit the 3D on Brutus Magnus through one of the tables in the ring!

Dave Penzer: Team 3D 1, British Invasion 0

Mike Tenay: Team 3D get the first fall, they put Brutus Magnus through the table with a 3D!

Don West: ...

Mike Tenay: What? No smart comment DW?

Don West: Just call the wrestling match Tenay

Doug Williams makes it to his feet, he hits Brother Ray with a clothesline. D-Von sees this and he tries to attack, but before he can Brutus Magnus makes it to his feet and he hits D-Von with a clothesline to the back of the head. Magnus starts chocking D-Von with his boot, there are no DQ's so the referee just watches. Doug Williams grabs Brother Ray, he puts him on the top turnbuckle, he starts slapping him a little bit. Brutus Magnus walks over to Williams, he climbs up to the top, Doug Williams does the same, while this is happening Brother D-Von gets back to his feet. Williams and Magnus hit a douple superplex on Brother Ray, but D-Von moves the table away just in time and Ray lands on the mat instead of through the table! Fans start "3D! 3D! 3D!" chants. D-Von starts stomping on Williams and Magnus. He then brings Williams to his feet and he attempts to supex him through the table but Williams blocks, he then kicks D-Von in the mid section and he clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor. Magnus is up, he and Williams grab Brother Ray, they hit a double suplex on Brother Ray through the table!

Dave Penzer: Team 3D 1, British Invasion 1

Mike Tenay: We're all tied up at 1 a piece!

Don West: The British Invasion are so smart Mike! They worked together to put big Brother Ray through that table, nobody could do anything like that!

Mike Tenay: Oh, so now you want to talk?

Don West: Thats what I get paid to do Mike

Brother D-Von gets up from the outside, he rolls into the ring. He starts brawling with Doug Williams in the corner. Magnus tries to stop them but Brother Ray gets up from going through the table, he slaps Magnus on the back, he turns around and is met with a series of right hands from Brother Ray. Ray wips Magnus across the ring, he then hits a back body drop on the gladiator! Beer Money come running down the isle, James Storm grabs a table from under the ring, he slides it into the six sided ring. Team 3D have no idea this is happening, they're both focused on Williams and Magnus. James Storm and Robert Roode set up the table in the middle of the ring. They then attack Team 3D! Storm attacks D-Von from behind, and Roode does the same to Brother Ray. James Storm hits a superkick on Brother D-Von who falls to the outside. Storm then grabs Brother Ray, Storm and Roode hit the DWI (Driving While Investing) on Brother Ray who goes through the table!!! The referee calls for the bell

Winners: ???

Mike Tenay: Oh come on! Beer Money have no business being out here!

Don West: Yea they do Mike, they were attacked by Team 3D last week so they're here to get some retribution!

Mike Tenay: Retribution? They know that Team 3D got screwed at Slammiversary yet they still won't grant them a rematch!

Robert Roode and James Storm stand over Brother Ray, Roode and Storm grab mics

Robert Roode:
Team 3D, nobody cares about your "tag team dynasty", nobody cares about the 22, 24, whatever it is, amount of tag titles you've held! The fact is, last week you attacked us because you wanted a rematch and we never gave it to you. Why? Because you fatasses are nothing but a bunch of crybabies! Tell em Storm.

James Storm: Waaa, we got screwed at Slammiversary, waaa, we want a rematch for the Tag Titles, waaaaaaaa!!!!

Robert Roode: And then you say our blood will be on your hands? Obviously that isn't the case! Look at you now, bloodied and battered by who? None other than Beer Money incorporated! You idiots want Tag Title shots? Too bad! Get in line like the rest of the inadequate tag teams in this company!

James Storm: And as for what happened to you fatasses at Slammiversary, all I can say about that is sorry bout yo damn luck!

Mike Tenay: This is sick! We all know if Beer Money got screwed at Slammiversary they would be "whining" and "complaining".

Don West: They didn't get screwed though, The British Invasion just came down here to watch the match, thats all

Mike Tenay: Yea, thats why they distracted Brother Ray who later got pinned. to the back JB with The Beautiful People!

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash:
I'm here with Angelina Love, Madison Rayne, and Velvet Sky. Ladies, tonight Tara and Awesome Kong will face off in a one on one match to determine who will face you at Victory Road for the Knockout Championship. Are you at all concerned about who you're going to face at the PPV?

Velvet Sky: Concerned? JB, it doesn't matter who Angelina has to face at Victory Road. She's still going to walk at as Knockouts champion. We're still going to be the top draws in TNA's womens division as well, why? Because men want us, and girls want to be us!

Angelina Love: Exactly! And by the way JB, I'm not defending this Knockout title at Victory Road.

Jeremy Borash: What? What do you mean? Theres a number 1 contenders match for your title up next

Angelina Love: Did I mention that? NO! I just said I'm not defending this title at Victory Road, next week, next year, never! This is my Knockouts title and it always will be mine. I always get what I want, and what I want is to NOT defend this title at Victory Road.

Jeremy Borash: Well, good luck with that

Angelina Love: Shut up JB! Velvet, Madison, lets go...

Velvet Sky walks up to the camera, she kisses it

Velvet Sky:
Holler!

The iMPACT! Zone:

Don West:
You know Mike? Last night when I was on the phone with Velvet, she told me that...

Mike Tenay: Enough Don! Everybody knows you don't talk to the Beautiful People so can you just drop it?

Don West: Don't interrupt me Mike! I was just trying to say that we have a plan that will ensure Angelina Love keeps that Knockout title for years to come

Mike Tenay: You know what Don West? I'm sick of this, why don't you prove to the world that you actually have this so called "working relationship" with The Beautiful People. Next week here on iMPACT! I want to see you go to their locker room and I'm going to count the seconds before they slam the door in your face

Don West: Fine Mike! You'll see what happens next week! Its sad, you're a married man and you're still jealous. I get it Mike, don't worry

Mike Tenay: I don't have time for you right now, ladies and gentlemen its time for Tara vs Awesome Kong!

Awesome Kong's music hits, Kong comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
TNA iMPACT! continues with the following one fall match introducing first...she weighs 272 and 3/8ths pounds, she stands 6 feet tall...she is...Awesome Kong!

Tara's theme hits, Tara makes her way to the ring

Dave Penzer:
And her opponent...Victoria!

Mike Tenay: Uh oh, Dave just got us in trouble! Its Tara Dave!

Number 1 contenders match for the TNA Knockout Title
Awesome Kong vs Tara

Kong and Tara have a stare down in the center of the ring. The bell rings and we're under way, Tara quickly springs off the ropes and hits a clothesline but it doesn't phase Kong at all. Kong looks at Tara in an evil way, Tara tries another clothesline off the ropes but Kong doesn't even move. Tara tries a 3rd time but this time Kong hits her with a clothesline of her own. Kong then springs off the ropes and she hits a splash squashing Tara on the mat! Cover...1...2...kick out! Kong grabs the arm of Tara, she locks in an arm bar. The referee checks on Tara who is screaming in pain as Kong continues the pressure on the arm of Tara. The referee asks Tara if she wants to give it up but she screams "no". Tara makes it to one knee, and eventually abck to her feet. She hits a series of right hands to the gut of Kong, but Kong isn't phased again. She just throws Tara back down to the mat, springs off the ropes and tries for another squash but Tara moves out of the way and Kong goes face first into the mat! Tara climbs the turnbuckles, Kong makes it back to her feet, Tara comes off with a missile drop kick that has Kong wobbling. Tara again climbs the turnbuckles, she comes off with another missile drop kick and this time Kong falls back first into the mat! Tara make sit back to her feet, she shakes her ass then hits a standing moonsault! Cover....1...2....strong kick out by Kong who sits up. Tara hits a low drop kick on Kong though and she is spread eagled on the mat once again. Tara goes to the apron, she flies over the top rope with a leg drop but Kong moves out of the way. The Beautiful People come running down to the ring, they attack Kong and Tara. The ref calls for the bell!

Winner: ???

Mike Tenay: The Beautiful People run down and cause the no contest, what the hell is this all about?

Don West: Exactly what we were talking about last night! Now Angelina won't have to defend that Knockout title at Victory Road since neither Tara or Kong won this match! Its called brilliance Mike

Mike Tenay: Its called being scared to defend your belt. Someone better do something about this!

Jim Cornette comes out of the tunnel with a mic in hand

Mike Tenay:
Its TNA Management's Jim Cornette!

Don West: Where the hell has he been?

Jim Cornette: Now hold on just a minute. I may not have been here lately, but I still know whats going on and Beautiful People all I have to say to you is nice try. Since you decided to interfere in tonight's number 1 contenders match, you're going to suffer the consequences. At Victory Road, you're defending that Knockouts title against not 1, but 2 opponents! We're having a 3 way for the belt, its going to be Tara vs Awesome Kong vs you, Angelina Love!

The Beautiful People (in the ring), are pissed. They start screaming at Jim Cornette.

Mike Tenay:
Jim Cornette laying down the law to the TNA Knockouts champion!

Don West: First of all, where the hell has Jim Cornette been? And why does he get to randomly come back and "fix" things when he appears once every 10 years!?

Mike Tenay: Like him or not, he's a part of TNA management and he just made a 3 way Knockouts title match at Victory Road! To the back where Lauren is standing by with The Icon Sting!

Backstage:

Lauren:
Sting, everybody knows that you're not happy about what Kurt Angle did to the Main Event Mafia. First, he used Joe to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Slammiversary, and then he added Samoa Joe to the Main Event Mafia without your consent. What are your thoughts on the situation?

Sting: Everybody knows what I think of the situation, I expressed my opinion last week. Here's whats going to happen, tonight I'm retaining my right to the godfather role in the Main Event Mafia. After that, I'm kicking Joe out, and I'm bringing back 3 things to the Mafia that were lost in all this. Honor, dignity, and respect. Kurt, you want to destroy everything this group was founded on? Fine, but don't expect it to be an easy ride because tonight I'm doing anything and everything to regain control. Wooo, its showtime!

*COMMERCIALS*

Check out www.blogtalkradio.com/qcwradio for the most entertaining pro wrestling podcast on the internet today! Qc Wrestling Radio, be there, you don't want to miss it!

*COMMERCIALS*

Mike Tenay: Before the Doomsday Chamber of Blood match between AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, lets take a look at what happened at Slammiversary that lead to this match!

[YT]4hSQgp-2XDM[/YT]

Samoa Joe's theme hits, Joe comes down the ramp and into the ring

Dave Penzer:
The following is a Doomsday Chamber of blood match, introducing first from the Nation of Violence. He is the Samoan Submission Machine....Samoa Joe!

Mike Tenay: Remember the rules are you must escape the cage by climbing from the top

AJ Styles' theme hits, Styles runs down the ramp

Dave Penzer:
And his opponent from Gainesville Georgia...The Phenomenal A....J Styles!!!

Mike Tenay: AJ Styles gets a chance at retribution tonight!

Don West: I still think Samoa Joe did the right thing at Slammiversary, AJ should calm down and realize Joe did whats best for him

Doomsday Chamber of Blood match:
AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

Match starts and AJ Styles charges at Joe, he is extremely pissed off. AJ hits a series of right hands to the Nation of Violence. Joe finally thows AJ off him, but AJ gets back up and he charges at Joe once again. AJ takes Joe down to the mat, he hits him with a series of fast paced punches right to the face of Samoa Joe. AJ makes it back to his feet, he brings Joe back to his feet as well and he raps Joe's face into the steel. AJ springs off the ropes and he hits a drop kick on Joe that smashes his face into the steel once again! Joe falls to the mat. AJ starts climbing the turnbuckles, he reaches the top and sees the barbed wire. AJ begins to climb the cage but then realizes that he wants to inflict more damage. Styles stops climbing, he comes off the top turnbuckle with a spiral tap! AJ and Joe are both down as the fans start "AJ! AJ! AJ!" chants. AJ makes it back to his feet, Joe does as well, they start exchanging right hands. Both Joe and AJ spring off the ropes and they both hit clotheslines on each other sending both men back down to the mat. Joe and AJ make it back to their feet, AJ charges at Joe who sidesteps and Styles goes face first into the steel! AJ falls down to the mat. Joe springs off the ropes and he hits a senton. Joe brings AJ to his feet, he hits him with a series of right hands, he then grabs AJ and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Joe hits him with a kick to the face, he then grabs AJ and hits him with the Muscle Buster! Joe gets back to his feet, he climbs the turnbuckles looking to escape the cage. As he climbs the cage he notices the barbed wire on top, Joe stops climbing. He reaches into his tights and grabs a small bag. Joe opens the bag and takes out scissors. Joe cuts the barbed wire off the top of the cage. Joe then attempts to escape the cage, AJ Styles gets up, he climbs the cage as well and he meets Joe on the top. Joe is now on the very top of the cage, AJ Styles is as well and the two start exchanging right hands high up in the air! Joe rakes the eyes of AJ, he then grabs his head and he throws him all the way down to the mat! Joe begins to descend the cage until he hits both feet on the floor!

Winner: Samoa Joe

Mike Tenay: Samoa Joe had scissors! That defeats the purpose of the match! What a cheater!

Don West: Its called being smart Mike, now he escaped the cage without getting cut up from all that barbed wire. Samoa Joe is a smart man

AJ Styles gets up, he starts climbing the cage.

Mike Tenay:
This isn't over, look at AJ Styles!

Don West: What the hell is he doing?

AJ reaches the top of the cage. Samoa Joe is celebrating on the outside, AJ comes off the cage with a cross body block on Joe on the outside! Fans start "holy shit!" chants!

Mike Tenay:
Oh my god! What a cross body by AJ from the top of the cage! He truly is phenomenal!

Don West: Phenomenal? He's crazy! And he attacked Joe after the match because he couldn't beat him fairly

Mike Tenay: Samoa Joe gets the win here tonight, but AJ Styles gets the final word! To the back where Dr. Stevie is in Mick Foley's office!

Mick Foley's office:

Dr. Stevie:
Mick, this has gone on long enough! I want Abyss one on one next week!

Mick Foley: Hey hold on a minute Stevie, who told you to barge into my office and demand matches out of the blue? You want Abyss one on one next week? Honestly, I don't think its a good idea and I refuse to book it

Dr. Stevie: Really Mick? Why the hell not?

Mick Foley: Because just a one on one match isn't going to settle anything! I've been around long enough to know that, while its a sad fact, its true! If you really want to settle things with Abyss next week it can't just be a singles match. I'm going to tweak it Stevie, just for you! Next week it'll be you vs The Monster Abyss in a 10,000 Thumbtacks match! Now the score will be settled, do you accept the match?

Dr. Stevie: Hmmm, Mick, you know what you're doing. I certainly hope you end up beating Jeff Jarrett at Victory Road because you know how to make decisions, thank you! Next week I'm going to teach Abyss a lesson he's never learned before. Don't ask for help then refuse to do as I say, Abyss will go strait to hell next week via the thousands of tacks! He's going to be like a squashed bug at the end of a stick squirming away trying to stay alive...squirm buggy squirm....

Stevie leaves

Mick Foley:
And people think I'm crazy...

Empty Main Event Mafia locker room

Jeremy Borash:
I'm here with TNA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle. Kurt, tonight you face Sting in a one on one match to determine the godfather of the Main Event Mafia. First of all, why is the room empty tonight? And second, what are your thoughts on facing fellow Mafia member Sting once again?

Kurt Angle: First of all JB, this room is empty tonight because I wanted it to be. Tonight, I don't want any distractions going into this match. I'm going to beat Sing, I'm going to regain control, and then and only then will the Main Event Mafia continue on it's path of destruction in TNA. Sting, you don't care about the success this group has attained, all you care about are your 3 words to live by, "honor, dignity, and respect". Well, tonight I'm going to teach you that those 3 words don't mean anything anymore. Sure, the Main Event Mafia was founded on those morals, but this group has evolved into something bigger and better than what it was a year ago. Tonight, I become the godfather of the Mafia once again, oh its real...its DAMN real!

*COMMERCIALS*

TNA Wrestling presents Victory Road LIVE in 2 weeks, order it on PPV!

*COMMERCIALS*

Kurt Angle's theme hits, the TNA Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring

Dave Penzer:
The following is the TNA iMPACT! featured contest introducing first from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he is the TNA World Heavyweight Champion...Kurt Angle!

Mike Tenay: Its time for our main event with the godfather role in the Mafia on the line!

Sting's theme hits, The Icon steps out of the tunnel as he plays to the crowd. Sting makes his way to the ring

Dave Penzer:
And his opponent from Venis Beach, California...ladies and gentlemen this.....is.....STING!!!

Godfather role on the line:
Sting vs Kurt Angle

Sting and Angle circle around the six sided ring as the bell rings to start the match. Sting and Angle lock up in the center of the ring, Angle gains the advantage by backing Sting up to the ropes. Angle breaks cleanly, he then starts a series of right hands to the face of Sting. Angle then grabs Sting, he hits him with a belly to belly suplex! Angle starts stomping on Sting, he brings him to his feet and connects with another belly to belly! Angle grabs Sting's head, he locks in a front face lock! Fans start dueling "lets go Sting, lets go Angle" chants. Kurt Angle continues the pressure on the Icon who is screaming in pain. The referee asks Sting if he wants to give up, but The Icon refuses. Sting starts gaining momentum from the atmosphere in the iMPACT! Zone. He makes it to one knee, and eventually back to his feet. Sting hits a jaw breaker to break the hold! Sting then springs off the ropes and he hits a clothesline on the olympic gold medalist! Sting measures Angle who makes it back to his feet, he kicks Kurt in the gut and wips him into the corner. Sting shouts "wooo" and he charges at Angle in the corner, he hits a Stinger splash! Angle falls down to the mat. Sting covers...1....2..kick out! Sting brings Angle to his feet, he tries for a clothesline but Angle ducks and he hits a german suplex..Angle keeps the hands clasped, he hits another german suplex on Sting! Angle keeps the grip on the waist of Sting as he hits a 3rd german on the Icon! Angle finally releases, he gets back to his feet and starts stomping Sting. Angle grabs the torso of Sting, he locks in a waist lock! Sting is screaming in pain as Angle keeps his machine like grip on the waist of Sting. The referee asks Sting if he wants to give it up, but The Icon screams "no"! Sting starts gaining momentum, he makes it back to one knee, and eventually back to his feet. Sting breaks the hold by backing Angle up into the corner. Sting turns around and hits a series of shoulders to the gut of Angle. Sting then climbs the turnbuckles as Angle stumbles to the middle of the ring, he comes off with a flying clothesline on Kurt Angle! Both men are down in the center of the ring, they both make it back to their feet and exchange punches. Angle tries for a clothesline but Sting ducks and he hits a Scorpion Death Drop! Booker T, Kevin Nash, Samoa Joe, and Scott Steiner come out

Don West: Look who it is Mike! The rest of the Main Event Mafia are down here to watch the rest of this amazing iMPACT! main event.

Mike Tenay: I don't know...this doesn't look very good

Don West: Oh my god, have you ever heard of curiosity Mike? They just want to see who their new leader is going to be. Why do you have to be so negative all the time?

Booker T, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, and Samoa Joe come down to the ring side area. Sting is shouting at them saying he doesn't want any help. Meanwhile, Kurt Angle fully recovers from the Death Drop, he makes it back to his feet and rolls Sting up....1...2....3

Winner: Kurt Angle

Mike Tenay: Kurt Angle takes advantage of a distracted Sting! Angle's the godfather again!

Don West: Its Sting's fault for taking the eye off the ball Mike! Angle finally regains control, this is great for the Mafia!

Kurt Angle and Sting stare each other face to face, Sting extends his hand out for a hand shake. Angle shakes it, Sting turns around to leave, but Angle htis him with an Olympic Slam!

Don West:
What the hell?

The rest of the Main Event Mafia enter the ring, Nash quickly grabs a mic

Kevin Nash:
Kurt! What the hell do you think you're doing?

Kurt Angle looks very surprised, he starts yelling at Nash. The fans start "Angle sucks!" chants

Kevin Nash:
Kurt, I can't believe you just did that. I just can't believe what I'm seeing. This isn't the Kurt Angle I know dammit!

Mike Tenay: Kevin Nash isn't happy right now!

Kevin Nash: Kurt, this isn't fair, this just isn't right! How can you do this!?

The crowd start cheering for Nash

Kevin Nash:
I mean...if you're going to attack Sting at least let the rest of the Mafia join in!

The cheers quickly turn to boos as the rest of the Main Event Mafia begin attacking Sting.

Mike Tenay:
What!? What the hell just happened!?

Don West: Ha! You fell for it Mike, hook line and sinker! The Main Event Mafia doesn't need Sting anymore, its time to dispose of him once and for all. This is going to be good.

AJ Styles and Daniels run down to the ring to try and help Sting, AJ attacks Joe and Daniels attacks Booker T. Steiner, Angle, and Nash attack AJ and Daniels however, and the 5 on 3 attack begins. Nash and Booker start clubbing away at AJ Styles, Samoa Joe is stomping on Daniels, Kurt Angle and Scott Steiner are beating up Sting. Steiner locks in the Steiner Recliner on Sting, Kurt Angle locks in the ankle lock for a double dose of pain!

Mike Tenay:
I can't believe what I'm seeing! The Main Event Mafia have effectively kicked out Sting, and now they're beating down AJ, Daniels, and The Icon in a brutal 5 on 3 assault!

Don West: This is great! Now that Sting is out and Samoa Joe is in, The Main Event Mafia are stronger than ever before!

Angle grabs a mic as the rest of the Mafia throw AJ, Sting, and Daniels to the outside

Kurt Angle:
Sting, you were a liability, you were holding this group back! We're doing things my way now, we're done with you, we don't need you anymore! We had this attack planned out months in advance. Samoa Joe, there's nobody here to stop us now. Sting ruined our plans by claiming that you weren't in the Mafia. We were supposed to have a huge celebration for you tonight, but because of Sting, those plans went strait to hell. Now that he's gone, we're officially welcoming you to the Main Event Mafia next week! There won't be anyone to stop us now, it'll be your shining moment. Now I have a little message for the rest of TNA. It doesn't matter who ends up with the ownership papers for this company after Victory Road. The fact still remains that the Main Event Mafia is stronger than ever before. You haven't seen anything yet, this is just the beginning. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a brand new era, a brand new age. TNA will never be the same, I guarantee it. Oh its real...its DAMN real!

Don West: Joe's official coronation next week, I can't wait!!

Mike Tenay: This Main Event Mafia situation is getting out of control, somebody needs to stop this or TNA has a very dark future. The question is, who can stop the Mafia? Who will form a counter attack and take them out? Is it even possible!?

Moonlight Drive

Opening Promo: I'm unsure right off the bat? Foley's acting like a face and getting pops from the crwod, yet the heel announcer's siding with him? I've missed a bit though it seems so you don't lose any marks so to speak, I'm guessing Foley's back into a Mankind-esque gimmick with some of the lines he's using. I like the way this is playing out A LOT, it gives you a tonne of options of where to go after Victory Road. The one gripe I have is Jarrett accepting so easily, if he loves TNA so much, why wouldn't he just not accept the match and fire Foley, or at least make it if Foley loses he's out? Bit of a plothole there, but nonetheless, great promo.

Backstage:I'm not too sure I see the necessity for the Kong promo. Team 3D was another solid promo. Short, concise and to the point, it's a great way to keep readers interested as it seems there's a lot going on in the tag division right now. Looking forward to seeing that match, so you've done your job here.

Team 3D vs British Invasion/Beer Money Promo: Not digging the match-writing style right off thebat, seems too methodical to me really, I like a little bit more description. Anyway, nice too see the faces come out storming and get the first fall. Wayyyy too many suplexes in this match, need some more variety, even with brawlign movesets. Incorporate some weapons perhaps? Heels even up the score, expected. But what I didn't expect was the ending, nice way to heel up the champions and add some fuel to the fire. Nice promo, but why do Beer Money decide who gets title matches? Isn't that Jarrett/Foley's job?

Backstage:Once again, why does she decided who gets title shots? Guessing that was just a cocky move, but I don't know how necessary the segment was. Still, you are making the No. 1 Contenders match look important, which is good.

West/Tenay/No. 1 Contenders Match: Weird stuff with Tenay and West, but I'll give it a chance before I bury it. Average match, nothing amazing but I don't like the ending. Having too matches end like that in one show, especially two in a row, is very bad in my books. You could've set up the match a better way.

Backstage: Nice little interview to give new readers (ie. me) an insight into the match. Intriguing to say the least.

Joe vs Styles: Not a match you should be wasting on free TV. very underwhelming match, there was no sense of this being anything bigger than Funaki vs Jamie Noble. It seemed just to go from spot to spot to finish. I was expecting a lot more, although at least AJ salvages some credibility after the match.

Backstage: Another good promo, Foley was in character an so was Stevie. I don't think it's a good idea to keep using all these free TV gimmick matches, they should be saved for PPV's. Sting is going to turn face after reading that promo, hopefully the Mafia doesn't last too long.

Kurt Angle vs Sting: Best match so far, nice slow build-up with some better match-writing. Shitty ending though, ending 3/4 matches in a screwy fashion is not good in any way. Nash's fake turn was well done, you got me hook, line and sinker as well. Styles and Daniels for the save is expected, but once again they look like little bitches. Recliner/Ankle Lock is a cool combo I have to admit. Nice piece from Angle, looking forward to that segment next week. Perhaps a tag team to join forces with Sting/Styles/Daniels? (Please MCMG)

Pros: Promos, Feud Progression both well done.
Cons: Too many gimmick matches and screwy endings.
Best Match/Promo: 3D vs British Invasion, Opening Promo
Worst Match/Promo: Styles vs Joe, Kong Backstage
Final Verdict: You're promos are strong, but I think you're trying to rush your storylines along much too fast. Just try to slow it all down a bit and work on your match-writing and the show will improve greatly.

seX-Power

Just to prove to you that I'm not some guy who won't review anything.

Opening promo starts off with Foley and I notice the commentators are hyping up some gimmick matches, and I hope they're not whored out. Maybe put commentary in italic to distinguish it from who is talking in the promo. Mick's lines are good but a little confusing, as he sort of switches from face to heel to crazy sob. Jeff's lines are good if not a little predictable and I'm enjoying the character that Foley is portrayed as here.

We're backstage and the Raisha promo is pretty meh, it got over the match but I think a certain Cheerleader Melissa could be utilized in this BTB. Team 3D's promo is alright and definitely in character but it could be a little bit longer.

Don't like the fact a gimmick match is made like this on free TV but we'll see. The match is alright if not a little rigid, try adding some description or even to start some adjectives/adverbs and they will make the matches better. First fall with the 3D is cool, but it's the sort of move that would put you out. During the matches, could the commentators please shut the fuck up. Brutus Magnus recovered way too early which is unrealistic, but nice heelish tactics to lead up to the inevitable evening-up. Pat's right, lots of suplexes here. The bit at the end with Beer Money is a bit confusing as it's a no DQ match and also you seemed to forget about the British Invasion. It's aisle not isle, and there was also a commentary botch. Post match promo is alright, but some of the lines sounded a little rigid/blocky.

Backstage with the beautiful people and the promo is meh. Velvey Sky was generic and Love was just weird but I'm sort of interested. It hypes up the contendership match but I think Rayne could have said a line too. Velvet at the end was weird, does she do that irl?

Commentary is getting annoying now. Can they like, not talk to each other? I also suggest researching entrance music or making up the music as it lookls more professional than 'Tara's theme'. The match is pretty meh and again too rigid, and I didn't like the end with the attack, which just seemed to come out of nowhere and not be explained. For another match to end like this, especially straight after the previous, kinda sucks. Triple Threat at Victory Road is Love's perfect chance to sneak away with the title.

Stng is backstage and he cuts a face promo that kinda leads me to believe that he will lose his godfather spot tonight as his changes wouldn't fit with storyline at all. Plugging your own sites in commercials is really clever btw.

Doomsday Chamber of Blood is a pretty random match type and I assume it's a cage match with a fancy name, and either way it shouldn't be on free TV. Again, the action throughout the match is very blocky without description, and nothing separates it from the other matches. The match itself is probably too big for TV and the ending seemed pretty boring tbh. AJ gets back his dignity to an extent after the match, but it doesn't erase a clean loss. This could have been so much better tbh.

Dr Stevie in Mick's office is just weird. He shouldn't have done the sucking up and the arrogance as it didn't fit with the crazy part of his character which suits him better here. Angle's promo is nothing really special but it gives the necessary hype to the main event. Lots of backstage promos on this show so far, which isn't the best and should be varied.

The match again is boring due to the lack of description and the ending was again screwy which sucks. I didn't see Angle recovering so quickly and the roll-up finish was unrealistic- he didn't even hold the ropes or grab the tights. After the match Sting stupidly goes for a handshake and Angle beats him down. Nash's turn was well done and I lol'd but I question it's necessity and the crowd wouldn't be cheering btw. The other faces coming out just to get pwnt sucks and the whole thing was sort of predictable but gets me looking forward to the angle.

Alright show. There was good and there was bad. Seemed very realistic and my TNA hate aside got me kinda enjoying your show. Good work, but some things to look out for:

-too many gimmick matches

-too many backstage segments

-not enough description

-too many screwy endings

6.5/10

chessarmy

TNA iMPACT! Week 3, July, 2009

[YT]v4CM4cW7M_A[/YT]

Mike Tenay: Tonight on iMPACT!, the Main Event Mafia officially welcome Samoa Joe! Also, Abyss vs Dr. Stevie in a 10,000 Thumbtacks match!

Don West: Plus, in Knockouts tag team action Vel Vel and Madison Rayne take on Tara and Taylor Wilde. I also prove to idiot Tenay that I do in fact, have a working relationship with The Beautiful People!

Mike Tenay: I'm sure you will DW, TNA iMPACT! is next!

The Motor City Machine Gun's theme hits, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin walk down to the ring

Mike Tenay: Chris Sabin of the Motor City Machine Guns faces Suicide for the X-Division Championship at Victory Road!

Shelley and Sabin grab mics

Alex Shelley: Everybody shut up and realize that you're looking at the two most handsome men in pro wrestling history!

The fans boo

Chris Sabin: Earlier today Alex and I had a little chat with Jeff Jarrett, here is what transpired...

Jeff Jarrett's locker room:

Sabin and Shelley barge in

Alex Shelley: Hey Jeff! Sabin and I have an issue and we need to discuss it immediately

Chris Sabin: Yea, we think you should emulate Mick Foley a little bit and "tweak" the X-Division title match at Victory Road

Jeff Jarrett: First of all, I don't want anything to do with Mick Foley. That guy is a crazy lunatic and at Victory Road I'm making sure he doesn't take the ownership papers for this company. Anyway, what do you guys want?

Alex Shelley: At Victory Road, we vowed to unmask Suicide after Chris wins the X-Division Championship. However, knowing how big of a coward Suicide is, we think he's going to find a way to escape before we unmask him. We don't want anything to stop us from embarrassing Suicide, we want to make sure he goes back to whatever hell hole he came out of. So Jeff, if you don't mind, we want you to make it official. If Suicide loses at Victory Road he has no choice but to unmask.

Jeff Jarrett: No

Alex Shelley: What? Why not?

Jeff Jarrett: Look, I'm not Mick Foley, I'm the founder of TNA, I make sure things are done right around here. Think about it for a minute, Suicide is going into this match at Victory Road and look at everything he's risking. Not only his X-Division Title, but his mask, his dignity! What are you two sacrificing, nothing!

Alex Shelley: So you want us to sacrifice something? Ok, well, how about...if Sabin loses by some fluke at Victory Road, we can't do this anymore

Alex Shelley points to his hand, the classic Motor City Machine Guns taunt

Alex Shelley: This incredible hand signal, this taunt, will forever be banned! Ok?

Jeff Jarrett: Are you kidding me? I'm not here for fun and games, if you are, then get the hell out because I don't have time to waste right now

Alex Shelley: Alright sorry sorry....how about, if Suicide gets a lucky win at Victory Road...The Motor City Machine Guns will be forced to disband!

Jeff Jarrett: Still not good enough Alex

Chris Sabin: Alright, enough. Jeff, I have a proposal you just can't refuse. If I don't win the X-Division Title at Victory Road...you can terminate my TNA contract on the spot. How does that sound?

Alex Shelley: Are you sure you want to do that?

Jeff Jarrett: Thats fair, you got your match at Victory Road for the X-Division title. If you win Sabin, you'll gain every right to unmask Suicide. But if Suicide wins, Sabin, your TNA contract will be terminated. Now that we have everything settled, you can leave now.

Alex Shelley: I'll admit, I was skeptical of the idea at first, but then it hit me. There's no way Sabin is losing to Suicide at Victory Road. It doesn't matter what we sacrifice, there's still a 100% chance that Suicide isn't getting the 1...2...3.

Chris Sabin: Suicide, we're sick and tired of you running rampant here in the X-Division. You're a coward and you're holding that X Title hostage, at Victory Road, I'm bringing it back right where it belongs. Around the waist of one half of the greatest tag team that ever lived...The Motor City Machine Guns!

Suicide's theme hits

Mike Tenay: You hear the music of the current X-Division Champion Suicide, will he make an appearance?

Suicide's music continues to play, Suicide never comes out though. The music eventually stops

Don West: What a coward

Chris Sabin: So you want to play mind games? You think that's going to work? Do you honestly believe that's going to rattle us? Suicide, we're not scared of you, and at Victory Road not only will you lose that X-Division Title, you'll also lose your mask. And then, you'll have no choice but to leave TNA out of embarrassment. We are the Motor City Machine Guns...and we are made in Detroit!

Mike Tenay: The Motor City Machine Guns make a statement here tonight, at Victory Road they're going all or noting! Either Suicide unmasks and loses the title or Sabin's TNA contract will be terminated!

Don West: Didn't you hear them Mike? It doesn't matter what they sacrifice, there is no way Sabin is losing at Victory Road

Mike Tenay: Overconfidence isn't a good thing, to the back where JB is in Mick Foley's office!

Mick Foley's office with Foley, JB, Rocco and Salyboy:

Team 3D barge in

Brother D-Von: We are sick and tried of dealing with Beer Money, we want them at the PPV, and we want the TNA World Tag Team Titles as well!

Mick Foley: Well, lots of people want things in life and they don't necessarily get them. Sorry guys

Brother D-Von grabs Foley by the throat

Jeremy Borash: Hey, calm down!

Brother D-Von: Shut up JB! Listen, at Slammiversary we got screwed, last week when we tried to get retribution, Beer Money ruined everything. We're demanding a fair shot at the TNA World Tag Team titles after the BS last month!

Mick Foley: Alright...alright, you got your match! Let go of me!

Brother D-Von lets go

Mick Foley: And just so you know, to make sure there isn't any outside interference, I'm going to make it a Six Sides of Steel match!

Brother Ray: You finally came to your senses....you're still crazy though, and you're still wearing my damn flannel.

Mick Foley: You never asked for it back.

Brother D-Von: Look, we're done here, we need to focus on kicking Beer Money's ass at Victory Road.

Team 3D leave

Mick Foley: What the hell are you two looking at?

Foley gets up, he walks over to Rocco and Salyboy

Jeremy Borash:: Don't do anything you're going to regret Mick

Mick Foley: What were you two idiots standing here for? Did you just see what transpired? D-Von had me by the throat! And you know what you guys did? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

Rocco: We didn't think...

Mick Foley: Shut up! Your job is to protect me and you're doing terrible! I'm not going to stand for it anymore, Salyboy, Rocco....YOU"RE FIRED! Get the hell out of my office and don't say a word!

Rocco and Salyboy reluctantly leave

Mick Foley: JB, since I got rid of them, I want you to come out with me at Victory Road in my match against Jeff Jarrett

Jeremy Borash: What? But Mick, I don't want to go out there

Mick Foley: I don't care what you want or don't want to do. Come on, we'll bring the tweet and tweak connection alive! The fans in attendance will go wild when they see you out there. Think about it, this could be your chance to become a superstar!

Jeremy Borash: Well...what do you want me to do?

Mick Foley: Just go out there and stand at ring side, I need emotional support JB. You're better suited than Rocco and Salyboy. JB, you don't have a choice, I'll get you fired in an instant if you don't go through with this

Jeremy Borash: Alright fine I'll do it...but I better not get hurt!

Mick Foley: Whats the worst that can happen? You'll be fine!

The iMPACT! Zone:

Mike Tenay:
Foley really has gone crazy, he wants JB at ringside with him at Victory Road?

Don West: Who knows Mike? Maybe JB has some hidden power that nobody knows about

Mike Tenay: Well, its time for the Knockouts tag team match, you're chance to prove that you really have a "working relationship" with the Beautiful People.

The Beautiful People's theme hits, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, and Taylor Wilde come out.

Dave Penzer: The following is the opening contest for Thursday night iMPACT! introducing team number 1 they are accompanied by TNA Knockouts Champion Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne!

Mike Tenay: Its time for some Knockout tag team action!

Velvet Sky does her signature entrance, showing off her ass (the greatest ass in pro wrestling history)

Don West: I love this part.......so much

Tara's theme hits, Taylor Wilde and Tara run down the ramp

Dave Penzer: And introducing team number 2, Tara and Taylor Wilde!

Tag team match:
Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne vs Tara and Taylor Wilde

Velvet and Taylor start things off, they lock up. Taylor gains the advantage by backing Velvet up to the turnbuckle, she starts laying in a series of forearms to the face. Taylor kicks Velvet in the gut, she wips her across the ring and Velvet goes into the turnbuckles. Taylor charges at her and she hits a shoulder to the gut of Velvet. Taylor hits another won before hitting a back suplex into a bridge...1....2...kick out! Taylor makes it to her feet, she brings Velvet Sky to hers, she then hits a series of stiff kicks to the thighs of Velvet "hottest girl in pro wrestling history" Sky. Taylor springs off the ropes, she hits a drop kick. Taylor then walks over to the corner, she climbs the turnbuckles. Velvet Sky gets back to her feet and Taylor Wilde comes off with a missile drop kick! Taylor tags out to Tara, who jumps into the ring and mounts on Velvet. She hits a series of right hands to the face of Velvet Sky. Tara brings her to her feet, she wips Velvet across the ring before hitting a back body drop! Tara starts stomping on Velvet, she attempts to bring her to her feet again but this time Velvet hits a small package out of nowhere...1...2...kick out! Both ladies make it back to their feet at the same time, Vel Vel hits a clothesline on Tara! Sky stalks her opponent, Tara makes it back to her feet and Tara hits her with a kick to the gut followed by a DDT. Velvet tags out to Madison Rayne. Madison starts stomping on Tara, she locks in a head lock! Tara is screaming in pain and Madison continues the pressure on the head of Tara who is fading. The fans start "Lets go Tara" chants, this motivates Tara who starts gaining some momentum. Tara makes it back to her knees, and eventually back to her feet. She hits a series of elbows to the gut of Rayne who eventually breaks the hold. Tara then kicks Rayne in the gut and she hits a jawbreaker! Tara covers....1...2....kick out! Tara brings Madison Rayne to her feet, she kicks her in the gut and she hits a swinging neck breaker

Don West: You wanted me to show you that I really have a working relationship with The Beautiful People? Well, here you go

Don West gets up from the announce table, he takes his headset off and runs toward the ring. Tara and Madison Rayne crawls to her corner and she tags out to Velvet Sky. Sky enters the ring, Don West jumps up to the apron, he starts yelling at Tara. Tara turns around, she starts yelling back, the referee tells DW to go back to the announce table. Tara walks over to West, she hits a big right hand that sends Don West back down to the mat on the outside. Before Tara can turn around, Velvet quickly rolls her up and she grabs the tights...1....2...3

Winners: Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne

Mike Tenay: What the hell? Don West helps the Beautiful People get a win here tonight, in the process he got socked right in the face by Tara!

Velvet and Madison celebrate in the middle of the ring. Tara is furious, Taylor gets into the ring to try and calm her down. Tara gets up and attacks Velvet Sky. Madison Rayne tries to attack Tara but Taylor Wilde hits her with a drop kick. Angelina Love slides into the ring, she attacks Taylor from behind and the 3 on 2 attack ensues. Angelina grabs Taylor, she throws her over the top to the floor. Rayne and Velvet hit a double clothesline on Tara that sends her to the outside. The Beautiful People celebrate in the middle of the ring Don West returns to the announce table

Mike Tenay: Look what you did!

Don West: What? You're the idiot that wanted proof of my working relationship with The Beautiful People, I just gave it to ya.

Mike Tenay: That doesn't prove anything! All you did was jump on the apron and get punched in the face by Tara. The Beautiful People probably didn't even notice you

Don West: You know what Don, I'm done. I need to get medical attention and I'm not going to sit here and listen to your jealousy.

Don West leaves the announce table, he heads to the back

Mike Tenay: Wow, well..it looks like I'll be finishing this week's show by myself. To the back Lauren's with Scott Steiner

Backstage:

Lauren:
I'm here with Scott Stei...

Scott Steiner: Shut up and hold the maic! Lissn up AJ, tonite, im gonna beat the living hell outa you, im gonna take that Legends title champonship and bring it where it belongs. Im a reeeeaaal legend, YOU? You're a no name summa bitch that calls himself "phenamenal". AJ, im gonna teach you bout what a real legend is, it sure as ell isnt you. You're a redneck white trash piece of garbage, and tonite you're fallin victim to the rath of the man with the biggest erms in the world! Kiss that Legends title goodbye, just like you kiss ur mom on the cheek every night before you go to bed. At the end of aur match, that dave penzer idiot's gonna announce to the world...your new Legends championship, big poppa bumb..Scott Steiner! Now Lauren, how bout me and you go out after the show and i teach you how it feels like tobibalikea real man.

Lauren: I'd love to but uhhh, I'm going out after the show

Scott Steiner: Fine, I didnt need you anywais.

*COMMERCIALS*

Check out "The Onion" the most reliable news source in the world, www.youtube.com/theonion

*COMMERCIALS*

Mike Tenay: Later tonight Dr. Stevie faces Abyss in a 10,000 Thumbtacks match, lets get The Monster's thoughts on the match coming up later tonight

Backstage:

Lauren:
Abyss, tonight, you need to make sure you don't hurt yourself out there. Look, I really appreciate what you're doing, but just please be careful out there.

Abyss: Lauren, look at all the scars all over my body. I've been to hell and back numerous times during my career, and I'm willing to do it again tonight. Stevie, I don't care what happens to me, but when you lay your hands on Lauren, it will result in you feeling an inconceivable amount of pain! You were supposed to help me, but instead you've lit a fire that will never burn out! Tonight, I'm getting pay back, you will regret everything you've done over the past month, and in the end, after I beat you within in inch of your life, you can thank me for it!!! All the therapy sessions I went to, all the hours I spent trying to fix myself don't mean anything anymore. I'm reverting back to my old ways, the complete opposite of everything you've told me! The monster Abyss....IS BACK!!

The iMPACT! Zone:

Dave Penzer:
The following is a TNA Legends Championship match, introducing first the challenger, representing the Main Event Mafia, Big Poppa Pump....Scott Steiner!

Steiner gets in the ring and flexes his muscles

Mike Tenay Earlier tonight Steiner promised victory, will he live up to his words?

AJ Styles' theme hits, AJ comes out of the tunnel, he walks down to the ring

Dave Penzer: And his opponent, from Gainesville Georgia, he is the current reigning TNA Legends Champion...the phenomenal...A.....J.....Styles!!!!

TNA Legends Title match:
AJ Styles(c) vs Scott Steiner

Steiner and AJ lock up, Steiner uses his power to back AJ up to the ropes. He breaks, then hits a chop to the chest of the phenomenal one. Stenier wips AJ across the ring, he tries for a clothesline but AJ ducks and rolls up Steiner...1...2....kick out! AJ and Steiner both get up and exchange right hands in the center of the ring, AJ gets the advantage by hitting a series of right hands to the face of AJ, he then kicks him in the got and wips him to the corner. Steiner charges at AJ, he hits a splash! AJ falls to the mat, Steiner stomps on him. The fans start "lets go AJ!" chants, Stenier brings Styles to his feet, he hits an arm drag. AJ is down, Steiner hits an elbow to Styles' chest, he then locks in a headlock. Styles is screaming in pain as Scott continues the pressure on AJ. The ref asks Styles if he wants to give up but AJ screams out "no". Steiner applies even more pressure now, Styles is fading quickly. The fans start "Steiner sucks" chants. The referee checks on AJ who is passing out, he raises his arm and it falls once, he raises it again and it falls a second time, the referee raises it a 3rd time but AJ's arm doesn't fall. Steiner tries to continue the pressure, but AJ is gaining momentum. AJ makes it to a knee, Steiner tries to hit a series of clubbing blows to Styles' back to keep him down but AJ continues to fight out of the hold. Styles makes it to both knees, and eventually back to his feet. He hits a series of elbows to the gut of Steiner who finally breaks the hold. AJ hits a series of stiff kicks to the thighs of Steiner, he then springs off the ropes and tries for a clothesline but Steiner grabs him, he hits a belly to belly suplex on Styles! Steiner covers...1...2...kick out! Steiner argues with the ref about the count, he brings AJ to his feet, he grabs him and puts him on the top turnbuckle. Steiner tries to climb up to the top as well but AJ hits him with a series of right hands to the face. AJ then hits a cross body on Big Poppa Pump! Cover..1....2...Steiner kicks out! AJ is back to his feet, Steiner gets back to his as well, he tries for a clothesline but AJ ducks and hits a pele kick! Steiner falls down to the mat. AJ does his signature taunt, the fans start cheering loudly for AJ. Styles climbs the turnbuckles, he hits the spiraltap! Booker T runs down to the ring

Mike Tenay: What the hell is Booker T doing here?

Booker jumps up on the apron, he distracts the referee. AJ starts screaming at Booker T as Steiner slowly makes it to his feet. He sees Styles is distracted, so he hits him with a low blow. The ref is distracted with Booker so he didn't see it! Steiner rolls to the outside, he grabs his signature led pipe, he rolls back into the ring as AJ is still in pain. Steiner waits for Styles to make it to his feet as Booker continues to distract the referee, AJ finally makes it to his feet and Steiner hits him with the pipe! Booker jumps down to the floor, the referee turns around and Steiner quickly hides the pipe. Scott Steiner covers...1....2....3

Winner and new TNA Legends Champion: Scott Steiner

Mike Tenay: Oh come on! Booker T distracted the referee as Steiner stole the win and the Legends Championship! I can't believe this!

Booker T and Steiner quickly slide out of the ring and back up the ramp, Steiner holds the Legends title up high in the air

Mike Tenay: To the back where JB is standing by with the new Lethal Consequences? What could that be?

Backstage:

Jeremy Borash: I'm here with Lethal Consequences and gentlemen you've told TNAwrestling.com that you have changed your ways and I can see what you mean, Jay Lethal you're sporting the new afro, you also have new ring attire, whats this all about?

Consequences Creed: JB, we have transformed into a brand new tag team. Don't refer to us as Lethal Consequences anymore, because we've changed our tag team name officially to....Fro Wonder! Tell em Jay

Jay Lethal: We needed a little change of pace to help us focus on tag team success. Not only are we more focused now, but we're even more determined to achieve personal goals that we've set for ourselves!

Jeremy Borash: Hold on a minute, you aren't sporting the sun glasses, I don't see a Black Machismo T-shirt...Jay, whats going on?

Jay Lethal: I've moved on JB, in the process of getting more focused, we've decided that the Black Machismo persona needed to go. I enjoyed it, but people move on and thats exactly what I did.

Consequences Creed: We have a little message for the rest of the TNA tag team division. Watch out, because Lethal and I, we've evolved into a brand new team that are ready to attain success, aka, the TNA World Tag Team Titles! We're not here for fun and games, we're here to win. Say hello to the new Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal, say hello, to Fro Wonder!

Dr. Stevie with Lauren

Lauren:
I'm here with Dr. Stevie....you know what? I'm sorry, I can't do this, you're sick, I'm staying far far away from you

Lauren leaves

Dr. Stevie: Aww, Abyss, did you tell her do to that? Its so cute to see that you're trying to protect Lauren. I have a little newsflash for you though, she isn't your girlfriend and unfortunately for you, she never will be. Abyss, no woman wants to be with a crazy psychotic monster like yourself! I tried to fix you, I tried to make you normal but it clearly didn't work. You never listened to me, so I was forced to administer some physicality and apparently that was a problem. Tonight, I'm putting you right into those thumbtacks. Abyss, all I ask is this, as the thousands of tacks puncture your skin and make you bleed just think to yourself, "why didn't I listen to Dr. Stevie?" Because all of this could have been avoided, you couldn't handle the easy way, well I'm here to teach you the hard way and when its all said and done you're gonna wish you actually listened to what I told you all those months ago. Its time to finish this, I'm ending it the right way!

The iMPACT! Zone:

Dr. Stevie's theme hits, Stevie comes out of the tunnel as he makes his way down the ramp

Dave Penzer: The following is your TNA iMPACT! featured contest, a 10,000 thumbtacks match where the only way to win is to put your opponent in the tacks introducing first, Dr...Stevie!

Mike Tenay: The rivalry between Abyss and Dr. Stevie finally comes an end tonight!

Abyss' theme hits, The Monster comes down to the ring

Dave Penzer: And his opponent he is the monster...Abyss!!

10,000 Thumbtacks match
Dr. Stevie vs Abyss

Abyss charges at Stevie who quickly drops down and slides to the outside. Stevie taunts Abyss who leaves the ring to change him, but Stevie quickly runs away, he slides back into the ring. Abyss get back in the ring and Stevie quickly starts stomping on him. This doesn't phase Abyss, he gets back to his feet and hits a clothesline on Stevie! Abyss brings Stevie to his feet, he hits a series of right hands to the doctor, he then wips Stevie across the ring and he hits a big boot! Abyss springs off the ropes and hits a splash! Abyss leaves the ring, he looks under the ring, he grabs a bag of thumbtacks! Abyss throws the bag into the ring as he slides back in as well. Stevie makes it back to his feet, he charges at Abyss who hits him with a Black Hole Slam out of nowhere! Abyss grabs the bag, he empties it and the thousands of tacks go everywhere. Abyss spreads them out, he grabs Stevie and brings him to his feet. He then grabs him by his throat, he tries to his a clothesline but Stevie blocks, Abyss lifts him up for it but Stevie counters by jumping behind Abyss. He hits The Monster with a series of clubbing blows to the back as the fans start a "lets go Abyss" chant. Stevie springs off the ropes and htis a clothesline but Abyss doesn't get hurt. Stevie looks scared, he then hits a low blow on Abyss out of desperation, followed by a DDT! Stevie climbs the turnbuckles, once he reaches the top he taunts Abyss as the crowd boos. Stevie comes off with a flying elbow to the chest of The Monster! Stevie gets back to his feet and he raises both arms as the crowd start "Stevie sucks" chants. Raven and Daffney come down the ramp, they stand on the outside.

Mike Tenay: Raven and Daffney, Dr. Stevie's associates, come down to the ringside area here. They better not get involved in the match!

Stevie grabs Abyss, he brings him to his feet. He starts slapping Abyss a little bit to piss him off, Stevie then springs off the ropes but Abyss hits a clothesline out of nowhere! Stevie uses the ropes to make it back to his feet, Abyss walks over to him and he grabs him by the neck. Abyss hits a choke slam! Raven and Daffney slide into the ring and attack Abyss! Raven kicks Abyss in the gut, he tries to slam him in the tacks via the Raveneffect DDT but Abyss blocks, he reverses by hitting a back body drop! Daffney tries to attack by jumping on the back of Abyss, The Monster fights her off by throwing her off his back and onto the mat. Raven makes it back to his feet, he charges at Abyss, he tries for a clothesline but Abyss ducks, Raven turns around and Abyss grabs him by the throat. He lifts him up and choke slams him from the ring to the outside! Daffney is back to her feet, Abyss turns around and stares at her, Daffney just drops down and slides out of the ring. She runs to the back as fast as she can. Dr. Stevie finally makes it back to his feet, Abyss turns around and Stevie attacks with a series of right hands to the face. He gets Abyss in position as he tries for a scoop slam into the tacks but Abyss blocks and hits a series of clubbing blows to the back of Stevie who backs up in pain. Abyss tries to grab him but Stevie rakes his eyes. He then springs off the ropes but Abyss finds a way to hit the Black Hole Slam out of nowhere, directly into the thousands of thumbtacks! The fans chant "holy shit, holy shit" as Abyss picks up the victory! He rubs his eyes, they're irritated after what Stevie did. Abyss wins!

Winner: Abyss

Mike Tenay: Abyss wins! Even with the interference from Daffney and Raven, Abyss was able to shake them both off and put Dr. Stevie through the tacks! Abyss ended this on his own terms!

Dr. Stevie is rolling around in pain, the thumbtacks are stuck in his back as he bleeds all over the place

Mike Tenay: Lets send it to the Main Event Mafia's locker room, they're getting ready for the big celebration

MEM locker room:

Jeremy Borash:
I'm here with the Main Event Mafia, tonight is a special night for you guys, you'll be officially welcoming Samoa Joe into the group, what do you have planned tonight?

Kurt Angle: JB, tonight we celebrate the beginning of a new era for the Main Event Mafia. Sting is out, Samoa Joe is in! But thats not all we have to celebrate about, Scotty, nice win tonight...champ!

Scott Steiner: Thanks man, I apprefiate it!

Kurt Angle: Joe, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight, we just want you to know how welcome you are here in the Mafia. Don't listen to AJ Styles, you made the right choice

Samoa Joe: Oh I know I made the right choice Kurt, there's no doubt about that. I'm ready for the celebration and I'm extremely happy to be a part of the family

Booker T: Yooooo, tonight, juss like what Kurt said, a brand new era begins! You are looking at the brand new Main Event Mafia, new and improved. Now can you dig that JB?

Jeremy Borash: Yea!

Kevin Nash: Its a rhetorical question idiot. Look, just get the hell out of here, your time is done.

JB leaves

Kurt Angle: Hey, gentlemen, before we go out there and welcome our newest member, lets do what we did when this group first started. A toast...

Angle grabs 5 cups, he pours whine into them. Afterwards, he passes them out to the rest of the Mafia

Kurt Angle: ....to the Main Event Mafia

The iMPACT! Zone

The Main Event Mafia's theme hits, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Booker T, Kevin Nash, and Scott Steiner come out of the tunnel. In the ring, The Beautiful People are standing in the middle with elegant dresses on.

Mike Tenay: Well, its time for the big celebration for the Main Event Mafia. Not only did Scott Steiner win the Legends title tonight, but they're officially welcoming Samoa Joe to the group.

The Mafia enter the ring as the Beautiful People grab the arms of Steiner, Booker, and Nash

Kurt Angle: Welcome to the Main Event Mafia's celebration live here on iMPACT!

The crowd boos

Kurt Angle: Tonight, we celebrate not only Steiner's Legends title win earlier tonight, but the official coronation of Samoa Joe entering the Main Event Mafia!

Kevin Nash: Joe, you made the right choice, and so did we. People need to realize that this business is just as much mental as it is physical, we decided that if we can't beat Joe, we have to buy him, and thats exactly what we did. Noe Joe is not only a rich man, but he's also a part of the most successful group in pro wrestling history!

Booker T: Now can you dig that? SUCKA!

Samoa Joe: First of all, I'm honored by everything you guys are doing for me here tonight. As if the financial compensation wasn't enough, you guys throw me a little party here in the iMPACT! Zone as well. It isn't going unappreciated, thank you

The crowd boos and start "you sold out" chants

Samoa Joe: If all of you idiots don't shut up in 3 seconds I'm going to personally break each and every one of you in half!

The crowd boos even louder now

Samoa Joe: Gentlemen, tonight we celebrate the recent success of the Main Event Mafia, and all the great things that lie in front of us in the near future. We're only getting bigger, and we're only getting better.

Scott Steiner: We're gonan take over TNA!

Kurt Angle: Samoa Joe, its come down to this. Welcome to the family brother!

Confetti comes flying from the ceiling of the iMPACT! Zone, the fans continue to boo as the confetti fills the ring. Sting's music hits, Sting comes out of the tunnel, he stands on the stage with a mic in hand. The fans cheer for him

Sting: I'm sorry to interrupt your little celebration gentlemen, but I have an announcement of my own to make here tonight!

the crowd cheers

Kurt Angle: What the hell are you interrupting us for? This is our time Sting, get out of here!

Sting: Oh don't worry, this is your time, but it isn't yours exclusively. Kurt, Book, Scotty, Joe, and Kev, you guys make up a group that you promise will eventually "take over TNA", am I right?

Booker T: You bet yo punk ass you right foo

Sting: Alright, well, understand this gentlemen, after what you did to me and numerous others in TNA, do you honestly think we aren't going to do anything about it? You guys want to take over TNA, you want to claim it for yourselves, what do you expect the rest of the roster do to? Stand around and watch? There will be an opposition guys, and I'm here to announce exactly who they are!

The crowd cheers

Sting: Unlike you guys, we actually care about this company, we don't want to see it go down in flames at the hands of the Main Event Mafia. You guys have a destructive group and I applaud you for forming one, but if you want to take over this company it isn't going to be an easy ride. Kurt, I spent the past two weeks rounding up my troops! I have formed an opposition thats going to take the Mafia down!

Kurt Angle: Oh really? That worked well when the Frontline tried didn't it Stinger?

Sting: This isn't the Frontline Kurt, this is an even more dominating force that you should be very concerned about. Let me introduce my 4 allies that will go to war with me and take you guys out of TNA forever. First, he is the phenomenal...A...J..Styles!

AJ's music hits, AJ comes out of the ramp with a mic in hand

AJ Styles: Hey Joe, you're fighting on the wrong side of this war and its gonna come back and haunt you. Eventually you'll realize that you made the wrong choice! And Scotty, keep that Legends title belt polished because I'll be taking it back in due time!

Sting: The next member, he is good friends with AJ, a tremendous athlete, the Fallen Angel....Daniels!

Daniels's music hits, Daniels comes out of the tunnel with a mic in hand

Daniels: Unlike you Samoa Joe, I stick by my friends, I don't stab them in the back! Mafia, we're taking you out!

The crowd cheers

Sting: It took lots of effort to get this man to join us after his failed attempt to take you guys out just a few months ago. He is The War Machine....Rhino!

Rhino's theme hits, Rhino comes out of the tunnel with a mic in hand

Mike Tenay: Sting has put together one hell of a team, no wonder he was nowhere to be found earlier tonight!

Rhino: Main Event Mafia, I'm going to cut each and every one of you in half with a GORE....GORE...GORREEEEEE!!!!

Sting: Finally, the last member of our group, is a man that you're very familiar with. I'm not going to say his name, he can to that himself...

The lights go out, after a few seconds they go back on and Matt Morgan is standing in the ring behind every member of the Main Event Mafia.

Mike Tenay: Oh my god! Its Matt Morgan! Matt Morgan is Sting's final member!!

Every member of the Main Event Mafia look at the titantron, they see Morgan behind them. They all turn around, Morgan charges at Kurt Angle, he hits a decapitation clothesline! The rest of the Mafia attack Morgan though, however, Sting, Rhino, AJ, and Daniels all run down to the ring to even the odds. The fans are going crazy

Mike Tenay: I don't believe it! What a team Sting has set up here tonight, I can't believe he found a way to get those 5 individuals to fight side by side! All hell has broken lose here tonight, The Main Event Mafia's celebration is ruined!

A 5 on 5 brawl ensues inside the 6 sided ring, security tries to run down and stop it but they are outnumbered and can't do anything. The crowd chant "let them fight" as The Main Event Mafia and Sting's new faction go at it in the ring.

Mike Tenay: What a chaotic end to tonight's show! The question is, what is Sting's new group called? And how did he get Matt Morgan to join them when he was interested in the Main Event Mafia!? So many questions, but we'll have to wait until next week to get some answers! Goodnight everybody!

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
L-33 Review

The Good-

Involving Borash with a serious storyline is a risky move but one I like. I think he will help Jarrett beat Foley at Victory Road

Scott Steiner promo was good as he talks like that, but there was some grammical errors in the segment but who cares?

I like the commercials

Scott Steiner as Legends Champion was interesting and a move I like.

Good Abyss match with Raven and Daffney coming out but the Monster still getting the win

Good promo with MEM, I was waitng for Angle and Nash to make an appearance

I like Sting being the main face but it's hard to have a legitmate team to face the MEM around him.

Overall your matches were well written, nothing epic but nothing unreadable

The Bad-

I didn't like the way that 3-D was physically forceful with Foley, it kind of made Foley loook weakish.

Also to start of the show you had back to back promos really with the same-thing, wanting stuff at Victory Road from the TNA higher ups

Involving West in a storyline after the Borash segment, I didn't like. But I'll wait to past judgement after I see where this plays out too.

Too many words in a row for Abyss, I don't think he has ever said that long of a sentence ever.

I think promos are your weak point. I think there is just too many and they are too short.

The Ugly

At first glance I prefer more spacing as it is hard to keep your place reading it.

Also I don't like using the same color for each segment especially the promos. It is hard to keep track when you have three to four people in one segment on who is saying what.

For me the first promos of Sabin & Shelley were "choppy". It seemed strange and unnatural the way they were speaking. I think it was meant to be comedic but fell short.

Too Many promos even if is TNA, would be better if some of the ones you had were longer. It jut seems that you are trying to get everybody in this show and thus not making anything stick out.

I laughed at Tenay being worried about the new group's name. That isn't something they really worry about on-air especially during a big brawl like that.

Overall 5.5/10

DENNIN

Reaction score
I demand a tarantula to be placed on Vel Vel every week! And it was a great move to change Lethal Consequences to Fro Wonder.

THE GOOD

- Feud between MCMG/Suicide. Can't wait for that match at Victory Road.
- Solid knockouts match. Don West helping TBP was great. Can't wait to see where that leads.
- Dr. Stevie v. Abyss was brutally awesome.
- Scott Steiner as Legends champ is different route. AJ Styles push?
- MEM Promo

THE BAD

- Back to back promos to open the show.
- Team 3D/Foley segment.
- No Beer Money