TNA Wrestler Highly Skeptical Of Sting Joining WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
source: Nodq.com

One TNA wrestler is 'highly skeptical' about the possibility of Sting joining World Wrestling Entertainment since the multi-time wrestling champion has openly expressed mistrust when it comes to working for Vince McMahon. Sting feels he has to be carried through matches, and he's developed a level of trust with several TNA wrestlers.

Many people within the industry consider Sting to be absent minded in the squared circle. Wrestlers who have worked with him over the years have stated that he often forgets spots and has to be carried by his opponents.

TNA Wrestling officials have been quiet regarding Sting's status. People often in the know of TNA's wheelings and dealings say they are unaware of Sting re-signing with the company. However, it's considered possible that he has re-signed with TNA since company president Dixie Carter is the main reason he has re-signed with the organization in the past. It's become an annual joke within TNA that creative will be told to work on Sting's retirement angle only to have Carter inform them that she signed him to a new one-year contract.
That is pretty bad if Sting actually forgets spots and such. Has been in the biz too long to do stuff like that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
To quote Jeff Hardy "TNA doesn't care, that I don't care" :lol:

Kairi

Reaction score
when it comes to that point, you should just retire.

dreamboy3000

Reaction score
Nostalgia isn't enough for me to want him to sign for WWE or back with TNA.

For a start he is at least a decade past his better days.

Secondly he's an habit of saying the name of who he is promoing to every other word.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
I've always thought he was a great in ring worker so I don't actually believe this dirtsheet at all.