TNA World Title: Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cammy Dangerous

Reaction score
How Would You Book Impact??

A lot of people have been complaining about Russo's booking in TNA, so if in the position, how would you book the show not only to build a good wrestling programme, but to attract a new audience?

Ox Baker

Reaction score
I would not.....

1-bring in baseball players and give them time on a ppv that could have had a stellar x division match.

2-bring in scott steiner again, as awesome as he is to hear on the mic and what a dominant looking individual he is, he sucks in the ring, he was once one of the best i'd seen, but he's too muscled up to do 95% of what he could do when he had a mullet, that coupled with his ankle/foot injury, he's little more than a mouthpiece who could be replaced by someone like AJ STYLES who would totally fit into a new sort of heel alliance bt cage/tomko/styles. That "consultant" bit was disappointing to say the least.

I would....

3 have another title to vie for. Why don't they have another title to pass around? Make one up and when you announce it on air, tell the perks that will come with the title etc., not just the strap anymore but the nicest hotels (ha!), limo, etc etc

4 Stop the redundancy on a show, cut the filler and slap that hour full of WRESTLING, not crap promos, all the fat should be trimmed til you get two hours, then you can get some story lines rolling. So what if i have to wait another week to see cris sabin make fun of jerry lynn. They also missed some HUGE shots at the last ppv, they need someone better in production to make sure they have those shots, even if it's on replay.

5 Tie up some loose ends, get nash off tv or do something with him other than have him punk out the x stars, they could have some great tv but they bog it down with goofy lil promos like the sabin one and the american idol one, don't sweat that goofy garb, save it for ppv's when you buy the time to eat it up, not wasting it on thursday and the 1 hour you have to actually impress people with what's in the ring, not the 4th grade humor.

That's where i'd start.
arn.jpg

Montana

So many changes so little time. First off the company needs to make a start makin a profit by any means. I would Trim the roster as much as possible to about 20-25 guys, Even if he means cutting a talented guy like Jay Lethal. Once the roster is a apporiate size. I would Tour Tna all over the states and have Impact taped Every week, like early thursday evening.

I would not have scot steiner on the roster. I would eliminate some of the X division and the womens division. Cut VKM, and all the otheres that need to go.

I would create a better on screen in charge character like Cornnette for the commitee.

Nash in the announce booth

I would have really gave buh buh ray dudley a major heel push (2 years ago, too late now) as a singles star. Very Similar to the old Ecw Buh BUh.

I would try and work an agreement with teh wwe to help promote each other. Rather than creating an enemy.

I agree with the main eventers they have, although i would have probably pushed buh buh into a main event back when.

Top Heels

1)Christian (NWA)
2)Jarrett
3)Buh Buh
4)Raven
5)Senshi/Lax (X and Tag)

Faces

1)Angle
2)Joe
3)Eric Young
4)Rhino
5)Sting

I would have properly pushed Roode, Petey, sabin shelly star.

Keep the same with AJ, but stay a face.

Same with LAX, Senshi, and Sabin.

Right now without Jarrett, I woudl probably push Lax as top heels.

Probably a regular ring too. You may not agree with the changes, but overall it could turn the program into a better show. The biggest thing i think is traveling. They have to do it. Keep the wrestling, Keep the attitud and emotion. Create more and better rounded characters. Theres lots of stuff tna can do to impove.

xtremebadass

I would bring in a mid weight belt for Hoyt, Truth, Storm, and a couple other guys, keep the X Guys, and have Angle, Joe, Styles, Cage, and Daniels mainevent

Rell

Reaction score
Top Heels
1.Christian Cage(NWA Champ)
2.Kurt Angle
3.Chris Benoit
4.Abyss
5.Christopher Daniels

Top Faces
1.RVD
2.Chris Jericho
3.Samoa Joe
4.Bryan Danielson
5.AJ Styles

X-Division
1.Alex Shelley(X Champ)
2.Low-Ki (no more senshi)
2.Dragon Kid
3.Chris Sabin
5.Austin Aries (no star)

Tag Teams
1.LAX(Tag Champs)
2.Briscoe's
3.Jack Evans & Roderick Strong
4.KENTA & Marafuji (I can dream right)
5.Kazarian & Bently (with their old gimmics)

whotook316

Reaction score
TNA needs to rebuild the tag team division. LAX is one of the best things they got going at the moment, but they are wasted because they got no division to work with.

I say put some of the singles competitors that just get wheeled out for 2 min singles matches on Impact and no build-up PPV matches into tag teams. Start with Roode and Eric Young, and then build up Devine and Kazarian as a proper team that can actually win a match. I think TNA should also put Tomko and steiner together as a proper team chasing the tag team gold. If TNA could also get partenrs for people like Petey Williams and Lance Hoyt they could have a good division going with some great PPV matches.

Also, bring back Ron Killings.

Exxon

Reaction score
I would reduce it, there just seems to be too much clutter in a 1 hour program. I'd give VKM their wish and kick them out of TNA and let them beg WWE for a job.

I wouldn't introduce another belt UNLESS they get 2 hours...also, I'd never go head to head with RAW again until TNA hits AT MINIMUM a 2.0 rating regularly.

lord batair

Reaction score
Well there's a lot of work to do but first things first firing Don West et Mike Tenay the most loosy annoncers ever -_- They're soooo boring talking about obvious stuuf during hours.

phantomgerald

i'd have feuds to have a match before a ppv. like senshi and starr should be in a tag match before their actual fight

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler