TNA - We Are Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Opening promo: Very impressive start, nearly the whole thing was in character. The only complaint I could possibly make was that Booker didn't play off being a king, but otherwise it was awesome. Good start, and nice announcement for a match next week.

Rave vs Shelley: Pretty good first up match, and I was glad to see Shelley go over. The match flowed well.

Team 3D promo: Was realistic with JB lol. I'm interested to see where this angle leads. I guess we will have a sneak attack at Victory Road on LAX.

Lethal vs Dutt: Was more of an angle really. I'm interested to see where you take the feud between Dutt and Lethal. This was pretty well played out.

Kong Challenge: I think this came a bit early. IMO, Kong should have had a few weeks of destroying opponents. Nice way to start a feud between ODB and Kong though.

ODB promo: Pretty much a face challenge promo. Nothing bad, nothing good.

LAX vs Roode and Storm: Um, what happened to the match? And why was there a table in the ring for Steiner?

Steiner promo: IDK,I'm not sure I could see this. Steiner doesn't usually talk for so long. Nice to see you are making Abyss look strong.

AJ promo: IMO he should have made a statement of his intentions to get revenge. It would have made the promo a better length. Perhaps an explanation on what his injury was as well.

Kaz vs Joe: A good main event. Kaz was never going to win, but it put on a good show, and helped build hype for Joe's next defense.

AC: This was a good first show, and it has helped start some feuds which are looking good. I look forward to seeing what you follow this up with.

McLovin

Reaction score
TNA - We Are Wrestling Prediction League
Matchday One
iMPACT! June 12, 2008

rosewt01 got 3 correct
DX:316 got 2 correct
brian kendrick's biceps got 2 correct
-HBK- got 3 correct

Leaderboard After Matchday One
1. -HBK- 3 points
2. rosewt01 3 points
3. brian kendrick's biceps 2 points
4. DX:316 got 2 points

Congratulations, to -HBK- and rosewt01, who both get rep from me.

Matchday Two: iMPACT! June 19, 2008

---​

Feedback on brian kendrick's biceps iMPACT! June 12, 2008 Review​

Opening promo: Very impressive start, nearly the whole thing was in character. The only complaint I could possibly make was that Booker didn't play off being a king, but otherwise it was awesome. Good start, and nice announcement for a match next week.

Rave vs Shelley: Pretty good first up match, and I was glad to see Shelley go over. The match flowed well.

Team 3D promo: Was realistic with JB lol. I'm interested to see where this angle leads. I guess we will have a sneak attack at Victory Road on LAX.

Lethal vs Dutt: Was more of an angle really. I'm interested to see where you take the feud between Dutt and Lethal. This was pretty well played out.

Kong Challenge: I think this came a bit early. IMO, Kong should have had a few weeks of destroying opponents. Nice way to start a feud between ODB and Kong though.

ODB promo: Pretty much a face challenge promo. Nothing bad, nothing good.

LAX vs Roode and Storm: Um, what happened to the match? And why was there a table in the ring for Steiner?

Steiner promo: IDK,I'm not sure I could see this. Steiner doesn't usually talk for so long. Nice to see you are making Abyss look strong.

AJ promo: IMO he should have made a statement of his intentions to get revenge. It would have made the promo a better length. Perhaps an explanation on what his injury was as well.

Kaz vs Joe: A good main event. Kaz was never going to win, but it put on a good show, and helped build hype for Joe's next defense.

AC: This was a good first show, and it has helped start some feuds which are looking good. I look forward to seeing what you follow this up with.

1. In my BTB, I don't have Booker T as a King, compared to his previous gimmicks in real life.

2. It was what was on the table, that will come into the Storyline.

Thank you for your review brian kendrick's biceps.

1chiban

Reaction score
Nice stuff. Although I think you are going a little overboard with the breaking of kayfabe in the promos - 'doing my finishes' and 'booking sheets' surely wouldn't be mentioned, even on TNA tv :D

McLovin

Reaction score
LalsTNABanner.png

News and Notes

-Last night’s iMPACT! scored a 1.1 rating. This rating is up from last week’s 0.9 rating. TNA are hoping to achieve a higher-rating since a huge main-event has been announced.

-The initial idea in TNA is for Kevin Nash to win next week’s main-event and take on Samoa Joe at Victory Road. However many in TNA feel this is a bad move by the company and will result in younger talent being unhappy that an older wrestler gets another World Title Match. The decision will be made in the next few days.

-Black Reign has been realeased from the company. Management has nothing left for the character, but Dustin Rhodes will now be a Road Agent.

-Many DVD projects are under the work right now, including History of TNA: Year 2, since the previous DVD in the Series (History of TNA: Year 1) was the Second Highest Bought DVD in its history. Also there are DVDs set for Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett and Rhino in the works.

-The 2008 World X Cup will begin at Victory Road it has been confirmed. A Four-Way Match will take place, featuring one wrestler from each of the four teams (TNA, Japan, Mexico and International).

-Also, Sonjay Dutt has accepted the challenge made by Jay Lethal on last night’s iMPACT! so at Victory Road the two will square off.​

1chiban

Reaction score
This is well thought-out I must say. Like the dynamic added by the fans report especially.

xtremebadass

BM: Joe vs. Kaz, great home grown TNA match, really enjoyed it

WM: Lethal and Devine, got too messy for my liking with Val and such...wasn't really a match oh well

BP: Opener for sure, great work

WP: Scott Steiner's, he is hard to write for

AC: I enjoy the news and notes of this BTB, like that you include the ratings, gives it a more realistic feel. If only TNA could make the History of TNA II, that would kick ass...

McLovin

Reaction score
iMPACT! 19.06.2008 Preview

iMPACT! Edition 205
“Road to Victory”
Thursday June 19, 2008
Taped: Tuesday June 10, 2008

6497.png

This Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to Spike TV starting at 9PM for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the journey to the July 13 Victory Road Pay-Per-View begins.

The below is a preview of what is scheduled to take place on the broadcast. As always, matches are subject to change.

-Samoa Joe’s opponent for Victory Road will be determined this Thursday, as Christian Cage, Booker T, Rhino and Kevin Nash will square off in a 4 Way Match, with the first person to get a pinfall, claiming victory.

-TNA Knockout Champion Awesome Kong lost $25,000 of her own money last week, as ODB interfered to help Charlotte take the money. ODB issued a Challenge for a Title Match, and we can confirm Kong will give her decision on the show.

-Last week Alex Shelley became the first person to Qualify as a member of Team TNA, this week another Qualifying Match will be held between Shelley’s tag-team partner Chris Sabin and Johnny Devine.

-Jim Cornette has announced that TNA Tag-Team Champions LAX will get a Rematch with James Storm and Robert Roode, last week Storm and Roode decided not to compete, leading to LAX laying a beatdown on the two.

-Also on iMPACT! Abyss will take on ReliK, last week Abyss put Scott Steiner through a table after Steiner tried to gain revenge from Slammiversary. Will Steiner have any plans for Abyss this week?

-Plus there will be more news and matches announced for the upcoming July 13 Victory Road Pay-Per-View event, from the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas.

Matchday Two
iMPACT! June 19, 2008

No.1 Contendership For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Booker T vs. Christian Cage vs. Kevin Nash vs. Rhino

Team TNA World X Cup Spot
Chris Sabin vs. Johnny Devine

Abyss vs. ReliK

LAX vs. James Storm and Robert Roode​

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

Abyss vs. ReliK

LAX
vs. James Storm and Robert Roode

I'll try to check it out if I can.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, number 1, rose you're going down >=]

Abyss vs. ReliK

LAX vs. James Storm and Robert Roode

Takin some chances, hopefully you won't be as predictable to give Booker the shot, or will you?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Rosewt01's Predictions

Abyss vs. ReliK

wwerko619

Reaction score

Abyss vs. ReliK

Il review the show, good card.

Switchy

Reaction score
Great preview, I'm looking forward to every single match (with the exception of Abyss/RelliK, but hey you might make it a pleasant surprise) and the #1 contenders match has quite a selection of veterans and I'm wondering if this is the direction you're heading with this BTB. Here's my predictions:

Abyss vs. ReliK

Good luck with the show :D

Reaction score
Matchday Two
iMPACT! June 19, 2008

Abyss vs. ReliK

McLovin

Reaction score
LalsTNABanner.png

Lethal Combination Presents…
TNA iMPACT!
Thursday June 19, 2008

The usual TNA iMPACT! Theme Song, is played whilst the Screen shows many of the wrestlers in TNA. Those featured mostly are Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Booker T and Christian Cage. The final clip shows Samoa Joe holding the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at the end of Lockdown 2008. The Music fades out and the Camera shows the iMPACT! Zone, highlighting the Stage Area where a small display of Pyrotechnics goes off to the Crowds delight. After that several Cameras show the Crowd in Attendance, some holding up Signs and some chanting: “TNA!â€￾

Mike Tenay: “This week on iMPACT! We will determine Samoa Joe’s opponent at Victory Road. And Chris Sabin will take on Jay Lethal for a spot in Team TNA.â€￾

Don West: “Also it will be a Battle of the Monsters, as “The Monsterâ€￾ Abyss will take on ReliK. That’s Killer spelt backwards.â€￾

Kurt Angle’s Entrance Video plays for a few seconds, getting hatred from the Crowd. The Camera turns back to the Stage Area where Kurt Angle walks down to the ring, followed by his friend Tomko. Medal starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone as a small “You Suckâ€￾ chant begins. The Music then fades out as Angle raises the Microphone to his mouth.

Kurt Angle: “Now I spent the last two weeks thinking what to do for next week. Then Tomko here gave me an idea that had to be done. So next week, me and Tomko are hosting our very own Victory Celebration. We will celebrate the end of AJ Styles’ TNA Career, my Divorce from Karen and my new concentration on once again becoming TNA World Heavyweight Champion. “

Medal starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone again as Angle and Tomko start to make their way out of the ring. A Camera turns to the Announcers Table, as Mike Tenay and Don West talk to the Viewers at home.

Mike Tenay: “Welcome to Thursday Night iMPACT! It’s Mike Tenay and Don West at Ringside and we are 3 weeks away from our debut in Houston, Texas. Yes, Victory Road comes live to you exclusively on Pay-Per-View and Matches have already been announced.â€￾

Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt
Don West: “Former friends will go one-on-one Mike; “Black Machismoâ€￾ Jay Lethal takes on “The Guruâ€￾ Sonjay Dutt.â€￾

World X Cup
Mike Tenay: “And Victory Road will mark the return of the World X Cup, one man from each of the four teams will go ahead in a 4-Way to get the early lead for their team.â€￾

The Cameras turn to the Face Entrance Ramp as 1967 starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone Chris Sabin walks down the Entrance Ramp as the Crowd give admiration to the former X-Division Champion. Pomp and Circumstance overlaps Sabin’s Music, as “Black Machismoâ€￾ Jay Lethal makes his way down to the ring, to an even bigger reaction from the Crowd.

(MATCH ONE – WINNER GETS A SPOT IN TEAM TNA)
Chris Sabin vs. “Black Machismoâ€￾ Jay Lethal

Match Overview: The iMPACT! Zone really got into this Match and understand the Stakes involved in the outcome. Sabin and Lethal, who had already met the previous year in many Championship Matches, didn’t stop at nothing to get the victory. Straight from the start it was fast-pace action, which got the Crowd going. One particular spot involved Sabin attempting his patented Hesitation Dropkick, but Lethal sat up, climbed onto the turnbuckle and tried a Double Foot Stomp. However Sabin avoided the Move and slithered forward and rolled Lethal forward into a Victory Roll. At about the 7-8 minute mark, Lethal executed the Lethal Combination, but only got 2 from it. Lethal went to the top turnbuckle and looked to finish off the match with his signature move, Diving Elbow Drop. But a familiar voice was heard, that of “The Guruâ€￾ Sonjay Dutt. Lethal looked to the Stage Area to see Dutt standing outside SoCal Val’s Locker Room. Lethal by this time has stepped off the turnbuckle and back into the ring and gets rolled up by Sabin.

One…

Two…

Three!
Winner: Chris Sabin via pinfall @08:25

1967 starts to play again, but is instantly faded out as Dutt talks to Lethal again. Lethal gets to his feet and looks intently at Dutt.

Sonjay Dutt: Hey Jay! I’m outside Val’s Locker Room and I’m gonna tell her how I feel.

Lethal sprints up the Entrance Ramp and to the Backstage, the Camera turns back to Dutt who opens Val’s Door and goes inside. He instantly spots Val sitting down in front of a Mirror. Make-Up bits are in front of her, as well as a picture of her, Lethal and Dutt. Dutt bends down on one knee and holds Val’s hand.

Sonjay Dutt: Val, before you say anything I want to say I’m sorry about last week. I know I came over a bit over the top, but I can’t help it. I love you Val and I….

Dutt is interrupted by Jay Lethal who attacks Dutt from behind. Val moves out of the scene and watches on out of the Camera, as Lethal turns Dutt onto his back and pounds away at him. The Camera then fades out to bring the first Commercial Break of the show.

-Commercial Break-

The Cameras fade back in from the Commercial Break to the Spanish Announce Table as Hardcore starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone. The TNA World Tag-Team Champions make their way through the Crowd. Homicide and Hernandez are joined by Salinas and Hector Guerrero, whilst the Crowd embrace the team. The Cameras turn to the Heel Entrance Ramp as Sorry about your Damn Luck! Overlaps LAX’s music. The fans boo James Storm and Robert Roode immediately, as they come down to the ring in their wrestling attire. However Robert Roode holds a Contract in his hand and a Microphone in the other. The two stop halfway down the Entrance Ramp and start to talk.

Robert Roode: Cut the Music! LAX we’ll say it loud and clear so even you can understand. Beer Money Inc. that’s us by the way will NOT be taking any part in this upcoming match.

The Crowd instantly boo Beer Money Inc. because of them not taking part in the match.

James Storm: Now all of you ask why we are doing this, well it is pretty simple, even for you stupid Latino’s. Me and Robert Roode are American’s, you are not. We are in America! But we will not be taking part in this Match unless the Championships are on the line.

LAX look on and accept the challenge.

Robert Roode: So what we propose is at Victory Road, Beer Money Inc. take on LAX for the TNA World Tag-Team Championships.

The Crowd plead for LAX to say yes, Homicide looks around the iMPACT! Zone.

Homicide: We accept!

The Crowd roar in approval of the decision.

Robert Roode: *laughs* You stupid Latino’s have just kissed your Championships away, because at Victory Road you will find out that it pays to be Roode.

Sorry about your Damn Luck starts to play again as the two teams stare each other down.

Mike Tenay: LAX have just agreed to Beer Money’s challenge at Victory Road, where the TNA World Tag-Team Championships will be on the line. Now let’s send it to the back where Lauren is standing by with the TNA Knockout Champion Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed.

The Cameras turn to the Backstage, where Lauren is with Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong.

Lauren: Awesome Kong how are you feeling about losing $25,000 last week?

Kong gives a menacing look to Lauren as Saeed starts to talk for her.

Raisha Saeed: Kong feels angry. Kong feels enraged. And Kong will get her revenge very soon.

Lauren: More importantly Saeed, what are Kong’s thoughts on ODB’s challenge made last week, asking for a shot at Kong’s TNA Knockout Championship?

Kong gives another intimidating look, as Saeed answers the question.

Raisha Saeed: Kong didn’t need any time to think. Kong accepts ODB’s challenge at Victory Road but also would like to send out a warning. If ODB continues to get in Kong’s way before Victory Road she will destroy her without any hesitation. So if she wants her match at Victory Road then she will stay out of Kong’s way.

-Commercial Break-

The Cameras fade back in from the second Commercial Break to the Face Entrance Ramp as Sweet Lady starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone. Then Traci makes her way down to the ring. She gets a fairly decent reaction from the Crowd, but not enough to be noticed. Omori then overlaps Traci’s Entrance Music as Awesome Kong comes down the Heel Entrance Ramp with Raisha Saeed. The Crowd boo the TNA Knockout Champion, but some fans sarcastically cheer her.

(MATCH TWO –NON-TITLE MATCH)
Awesome Kong © w/ Raisha Saeed vs. Traci

Match Overview: If anyone had any doubt who was going to win this match, they would need serious help. The TNA Knockout Champion absolutely obliterated the TNA Veteran in a matter of minutes. Kong’s strength and power overcome any Shock Victory that would have come from Traci. Traci only hit a few punches during the match, until the inevitable at the 2 minute mark. Kong stops Traci dead in her tracks and quickly executes the punishing Awesome Bomb. Kong puts her foot on Traci’s chest as the referee counts.

One…

Two…

Three!
Winner: Awesome Kong via pinfall @02:17

Omori starts to play again, as Awesome Kong holds the TNA Knockout Championship high above her head, whilst Raisha Saeed gives trash talk to an unconscious Traci. The Cameras then turn to Jeremy Borash Backstage with Rhino.

Jeremy Borash; I am standing with the “War Machineâ€￾ Rhino who in a few moments takes part in a Fatal Four Way Match to determine Samoa Joe’s opponent at Victory Road. Rhino what are your thoughts going into this important match?

Rhino: My thoughts? Well firstly JB I only have one thought and that is victory. Tonight I go up against three very different wrestlers who all have a chance of winning. Kevin Nash, Booker T and Christian Cage. All wanting to win. But the problem is I want to win more than they do. You see I have been screwed out of every chance at a World Title Match, in fact if you cast your minds back to this time last year, that was the last time I had a Title Shot. Which for Rhino is too long. So that’s why tonight could be my last chance for a long time, so whether it be Kevin Nash, or Booker T or even my close friend Christian Cage, I will not hesitate to crush you with a GORE…… GORE……. GORE!

-Commercial Break-

The Cameras fade back in from the Commercial Break to the Ring as ReliK is standing inside the ring getting ready for his upcoming match. His Entrance Music is overlapped by Down in the Catacombs as Abyss makes his way down the Face Entrance Ramp. The iMPACT! Zone are crowd are in full support of the former NWA Heavyweight Champion.

(MATCH THREE – SINGLES MATCH)
“The Monsterâ€￾ Abyss vs. ReliK

Match Overview: In a Battle of the Monsters, it was closer than many would have guessed. ReliK was not over with the Crowd at all, as it looks like his time in the Company might be coming to an end soon. Abyss started off very well, overpowering the 245 pound monster. But at about the 4 minute mark, ReliK made his comeback, executing such moves as the Superkick and Spinebuster. However his dominance of the match was cut short as Abyss ducked out of a Spinning Wheel Kick. ReliK goes into the ropes, comes off and is quickly hit with the Black Hole Slam. ReliK crumbles to the mat as Abyss makes the pinfall.

One…

Two…

Three!
Winner: Abyss via pinfall @06:49

Down in the Catacombs starts to play again, as Abyss celebrates in the ring. But Abyss’ celebration is cut short as a familiar voice is heard. Quickly a Camera reveals it to be TNA X Division Champion Petey Williams standing at the top of the Heel Entrance Ramp with a Microphone.

Petey Williams: Abyss! Hey Abyss over here!

The iMPACT! Zone crowd boo the “Maple Leaf Muscleâ€￾ as Abyss spots where the voice is coming from and looks on intently.

Petey Williams: Yeah over here. Last week you once again physically attacked an innocent person, which resulted in yet another member of the TNA Roster being hurt. Yeah that’s right, that little stunt you pulled last week got Scott Steiner hurt. It has to stop Abyss. And the only way you are going to stop is being humiliated by me. A man half your size. What do ya say Abyss?

Abyss: Me……. against you?

Petey Williams: Yeah.

Abyss: Is….. that on the line?

Petey Williams: What? My X Division Title?

The Crowd cheer in excitement as Abyss nods.

Petey Williams: You got it.

Down in the Catacombs starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone again as the two stare each other down.

Mike Tenay: Coming up next on Thursday Night iMPACT! we will determine Samoa Joe’s opponent at Victory Road.

-Commercial Break-

The Cameras fade back in for the final part of this week’s iMPACT! Jeremy Borash is with Samoa Joe in Joe’s Locker Room.

Jeremy Borash: I am here with the reigning TNA Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe, Joe in just a few moments we will find out your opponent at Victory Road. What are your thoughts on the four potential opponents?

Samoa Joe: Firstly JB, there’s “The War Machineâ€￾ Rhino who I regard as one of the most underrated wrestlers in TNA right now, then there’s “The Instant Classicâ€￾ Christian Cage, our paths have crossed before many times, but one more time, I like the idea. Booker T, well he’s the most arrogant man I have ever worked with in the wrestling business.

Jeremy Borash: What about Kevin Nash?

Samoa Joe: Kevin? Well….

Samoa Joe is interrupted by the appearance of Kevin Nash.

Kevin Nash: Well Joe. What do you think of me?

Samoa Joe: Big Man it can wait.

A Promo for the TNA Lockdown 2008 DVD is shown, featuring Highlights of the show, ending with Samoa Joe holding the TNA World Heavyweight Championship above his head. A Camera focuses in the ring, as Kevin Nash is standing inside it, getting ready for his upcoming match. His Entrance Music fades out. Stampede starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone as “The War Machineâ€￾ Rhino makes his way down the Entrance Ramp and into the Ring, the fans in attendance cheer for the multiple time World Champion. Rhino’s Entrance Music fades out as Take Over plays throughout the arena. Christian Cage makes his way down the Face Entrance Ramp as the Crowd go wild for the appearance of one of their favourite wrestlers in the company. Finally Can You Dig It? Plays throughout the iMPACT! Zone as Booker T makes his way down the Heel Entrance Ramp. The Crowd boo the 5-time WCW Champion as he trash talks to the Crowd.

(MATCH FIVE – WINNER TAKES ON SAMOA JOE AT VICTORY ROAD)
Booker T vs. “Instant Classicâ€￾ Christian Cage vs. “Big Sexyâ€￾ Kevin Nash vs. “War Machineâ€￾ Rhino

Match Overview: All 4 men put everything on the line to get the win in this match, knowing what was on stake, a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. At the beginning the Crowd were split 60-40 in favor of Christian Cage than Rhino. The friendship of Rhino and Christian cage worked well at the beginning as the two worked together to destroy Kevin Nash and Booker T, but around about the 6 minute mark of the match, rhino went for a cover and Cage pulled his friend off of Nash. Rhino couldn’t believe it and the twos teamwork was put on hold for the remainder of the match. Nash and Booker then took advantage of this and sat back and watched the two tear lumps out of each other. Then after a few minutes the two noticed Nash and Booker watching from the Sidelines and went after the two. After 15 minutes of pure solid action, all 4 men were in the ring and the match looked to be finishing. Booker T hit the Scissor Kick and went for the Pinfall on Rhino.

One…

Two…

Christian Cage breaks up the Pinfall attempt and pulls Booker up by the hair and turns Booker’s arms around for the Unprettier, but Nash hits a Big Boot, knocking Christian down as well as Booker. Nash turns around and is hit with a Gore from rhino. Rhino goes for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

Three!
Winner: Rhino via pinfall @17:38

Stampede starts to play again, as Rhino celebrates in the ring, standing ontop of the turnbuckle and posing for the iMPACT! Zone Crowd. The Cameras then Backstage as Samoa Joe is on his feet clapping Rhino’s performance.

Don West: Rhino has done it.

Mike Tenay: At Victory Road, Samoa Joe will put his TNA World heavyweight Championship on the line against “The War Machineâ€￾ Rhino, and already you can detect the show of respect from the Champion.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The best potential match would have to be Sabin vs Lethal, it looked like a fast paced, exciting X Division match.

WM - Kong vs Traci sounded like a Squash.

BP - The promo with Rhino seemed like the most in character, setting up his match later in the show.

WP - Abyss and Petey Williams was kind of awkward, with Abyss getting the X DIvision title shot.

AC - This was an OK show. I can't really say anything about the matches because they were recaps. The promos were average at best, they were pretty short, and sometimes out of character. The storylines and overall flow of the show is like Impact, which is nice.