• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Under Siege 2024 - FRIDAY, May 3 - Live from Albany - Live on TNA+

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean, just look at how much Guido is adding to the psychology here with just like his facials, and the guy having to hold him back.

Kross Rhodes

I also think that they could do this with a lot of older properties by having just at least one person from the older version coming back as a mentor and then just picking younger guys to fill in the active wrestler roles.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
I also think that they could do this with a lot of older properties by having just at least one person from the older version coming back as a mentor and then just picking younger guys to fill in the active wrestler roles.
I like it from a nerd standpoint bc it reminds me of comic book teams always having new incarnations

Kross Rhodes

Like even from the TNAIP alone, I would die, laughing with how much heat the disco inferno gets online if he came back and resurrected the SEX stable, and he would just be the mouthpiece but you’d have like younger guys fill out the wrestlers.