• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Under Siege 2024 - FRIDAY, May 3 - Live from Albany - Live on TNA+

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Im gonna say it, I believe Gresham being taken over by an octopus demon over a dude who needs to be electrocuted every time to live
I don’t even disagree with you. I just don’t like the coughing stuff. ink just spit it like the Muta mist and the guy just sells it like he died instead of also catching his cough. I’m pretty close to being there.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
I don’t even disagree with you. I just don’t like the coughing stuff. ink just spit it like the Muta mist and the guy just sells it like he died instead of also catching his cough. I’m pretty close to being there.

From a storyline thing he's probably losing control of it hence why he's coughing. Once it fully overtakes him he'll start spitting the ink.