TNA Turning Point 2012 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
aa8cd4d720c6e553885016499a3a0ca2_L.jpg

On Sunday, November 11, TNA Wrestling and Direct Auto Insurance present "Turning Point" live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com . The three-hour epic event will take place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida and will feature all of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars - including Hulk Hogan, Sting, Austin Aries, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Rob Van Dam, James Storm, The Aces & 8s and many more!

Watch IMPACT WRESTLING every Thursday on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7c for updates!

1a.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Austin Aries vs Jeff Hardy (c)

1c.jpg

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs Chavo Guerrero (c) & Hernandez (c)

1e.jpg

TNA Television Championship
No DQ
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus

1b.jpg

#1 Contenders Match
Bobby Roode vs. James Storm vs. AJ Styles

1d.jpg

Devon vs. Kurt Angle

1f.jpg

TNA X Division Championship
Joey Ryan vs Rob Van Dam (c)

1g.jpg

Jesse & Tara vs ODB & Eric Young

1h.jpg

DOC vs Joseph Park

Card to be updated as more matches are announced. Which do you guys expect and want to see?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Hardy/Aries II

Team Aces & 8's vs. Team TNA 6 man or 8 man Team TNA will prob have Bully, Sting, Anderson and maybe Angle or AJ

X divison RVD/Zema but i'm hoping it's someone else maybe Daniels.

Tara/ODB/Young ass, this is based off Young ASS getting her rematch and ODB pinned Tara on impact

Tag Titles might be Team Mexican's vs. Kaz/Daniels or the Tattoo jobbers (Gunner and Kash) or Morgan and Ryan :mark:

based off the promo on Impact i can see another Roode/Storm match but i don't want that to happen cause of the perfect ending that happen at BFG. So maybe, i can't think of other people who are on these two level in terms of believable and place of the card. FUCK TNA's talent is low.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That poster is so terrible. If it wasn't already painfully obvious they're ripping off Sons of Anarchy, they clearly have to rip off SOA with that poster.

Ugh... TNA.

:XZ:
YO DAWG, I BUILT YOU A SONS OF ANARCHY RIP-OFF IN YOUR SONS OF ANARCHY RIP-OFF... SO NOW YOU CAN RIP-OFF SONS OF ANARCHY WHILE RIPPING OFF SONS OF ANARCHY!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
And when you have to rip of SOA for a poster you know your in the shitter!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It was obvious they were ripping off SOA months ago, I like the poster.

Reaction score
I know man. It's been obvious from the start. I don't mean to piss on anyone else's enjoyment and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. It's really hard for me to find positive things to say about the company. I can praise a lot of the talent there. I *really* tried to enjoy Bound for Glory. First 3 matches were really crucial... Storm vs Roode just melted my brain with how good it was. Then they just deflated that balloon by putting that Gutcheck loser out there with Al Snow. Seriously Al Snow in a 10 minute match in 2012? *ssnnooore*

I know a lot of folks dig it, and I'm willing to have my ideas about TNA challenged if you disagree. I'm always up to discuss stuff, but that's basically where I stand with the company right now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I basically agree with you about BFG, that's how I saw it as well for the most part. I don't really know any of your other opinions on TNA other than you hate Aries, so not much other than that to disagree with.

Reaction score
I do have a completely unreasonable hatred of Aries. You got me there haha.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
First match is announced: Hardy defends against Aries in a rematch from the PPV. Don't really see a swerve coming (but that's the best time for one, eh?), so I just expect Hardy to retain in a match that's just as good as the one they had at BFG.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I know man. It's been obvious from the start. I don't mean to piss on anyone else's enjoyment and I'm sorry if it seemed that way. It's really hard for me to find positive things to say about the company. I can praise a lot of the talent there. I *really* tried to enjoy Bound for Glory. First 3 matches were really crucial... Storm vs Roode just melted my brain with how good it was. Then they just deflated that balloon by putting that Gutcheck loser out there with Al Snow. Seriously Al Snow in a 10 minute match in 2012? *ssnnooore*

I know a lot of folks dig it, and I'm willing to have my ideas about TNA challenged if you disagree. I'm always up to discuss stuff, but that's basically where I stand with the company right now.

Did you watch any ppvs from earier in the year. I would say overall its been a very good year on ppv for TNA as to be fair it has been for WWE. I do fear TNA are in danger of returning to their old ways hope this is not the case.

Reaction score
Did you watch any ppvs from earier in the year. I would say overall its been a very good year on ppv for TNA as to be fair it has been for WWE. I do fear TNA are in danger of returning to their old ways hope this is not the case.

I did watch Destination X. The Aries title win was a good match, I can't say it wasn't. I'm not a fan of him though. Main event of BFG should have been Roode and Storm. Can't believe they reward Jeff's druggie behavior by putting him back on top and giving him that Divas title back.

Seriously, what self respecting "where wrestling matters" pro wrestling company has their world title looking like that? It's purple...

rcoot93

Reaction score
the belt does look horibble, cant bleive they wasted money on it cosidering how long the last one he designed lasted, probably means that hes going to be champ for a while which is a shame as they have a lot of guys who could do with a title run (bully, roode could do with it back as could Aries, joe etc)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Can't argue with the Jeff Hardy point it is a disgrace. There are far more deserving guys and Hardy needs to prove himself for longer than he has before being considered for the title.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Tag title match has been announced. Doubt it'll happen but I'm really cheering for Kaz & Daniels because they're probably my favorite tag team in all of wrestling, their heel run has hardly been talked about much, but it's been crazy good. I just can't make myself care about the Mexican team.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Tag title match has been announced. Doubt it'll happen but I'm really cheering for Kaz & Daniels because they're probably my favorite tag team in all of wrestling, their heel run has hardly been talked about much, but it's been crazy good. I just can't make myself care about the Mexican team.

It should be decent. Thing is given Chavo's peak has past and Herendaz is very limted in singles this is the best thing for both.