TNA to reveal The Network's identity at Impact Tapings?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
8/10 I like it when he said "BANZAII!"

I didn't know he died...when and how did he died?

Wrestling Station

The best move Yokozuna made was the yokozuna bomb (sitting on the opponent's chest). Other than than he feels tired so quickly, so as the match progresses, he gets slower and loses the ability to continue the match.
Best moment for him is when he broke the sable he was with Jim Cornette, British Bulldog, Owen Hart and Vader. He gets a 6/10

Reaction score
I don't remember enjoying any of his matches. The gimmick was okay and I guess he was reasonably mobile for a guy of that size but the main thing I remember about him was that he looked like he was concealing hundreds of crab apples in his tights.

A failed big man experiment by Vince. I file him alongside King Mabel as a bad 90's decision.

5/10

Montana

I often find myself defending Yoko's honor. In my opinion, hes the best "monster" heel of all time. For his size, no one was that agile. Technically no one was even his size. The guy was pushing 700 lbs. (started at like 500) The guy has accomplished a lot and is the ONLY wrestler to beat: Hogan, Macho, Bret Hart, Taker,...he's probably beat HBK too. His fued with the those guys except macho as it was a squash was classic. He didnt have any mic skills, but really didnt need any. His face turn wasn;t a huge sucess, although his weight problem had something to do with it.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
TNA will tape Impact tomorrow and Wednesday in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios. No matches have been announced yet for tomorrow's taping, although the promotion is teasing that the person from "The Network" that has been screwing with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff might be revealed.

As to who it might be, feelers were placed through SpikeTV towards Paul Heyman for such a role many, many months ago, although I don't see that happening as he's hard at work firming up his autobiography for its September release and has at least one other book deal in the works, plus everything on his plate for his Looking for Larry Productions.

If I had to wager who it was going to be (and no one has told me anything), the most logical choice would be the "former" TNA President, Dixie Carter.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't revealed as Dixie. If Dixie's going to be the person, I just hope they don't go far with it, because i'm not really in the mood to see yet another Dixie vs Hogan/Bischoff/Immortal feud being dragged on for months.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Knowing TNA, it will be the most obvious choice: Dixie. I would love to see it be Heyman, but hell, I doubt they can even afford him. Who knows. I wouldn't mind it being Foley either. He's still with the company right? Haven't seen him in a while. Never know...

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
ANOTHER TNA tease? Get out of here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I hate this network storyline and only way I'll care is if it was Heyman. Otherwise it has just been annoying and has come off pointless. Not a fan of them always mentioning ratings on T.V the way they do. Just comes off too desperate to get ratings.

Kairi

Reaction score
^ cause they are desperate but i will see how this plays out, but i do not expect to be surprised.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
To be honest, I'd rather it be Dixie than anybody new, the company has enough authority figures as it is so having one that is already established making a comeback is the lesser of two evils in my eyes.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's true which is why I hate this storyline from the go. They do this way too much and it always doesn't seem to work as good as they intend to.