TNA to reveal The Network's identity at Impact Tapings?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the wrestler Day 29 - Yokozuna

Eddie scores an impressive 88 and takes 5th place right behind Benoit. Next up...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
yoko.jpg

Yokuzuna has held the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles x2
WWE World Heavyweight Title x2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always liked Yoko. He was a big guy who was also agile, and good in the ring.

He never talked though as far as I can remember.

Anyway, Yoko gets a 6.

Nation

6/10 The only memorable fued he had was with Undertaker other then that i doubt many people even know that he is a former WWE champion.

Soulpower

5/10... To me he was just there, he was agile but I always found myself being a bigger Bigelow and Vader fac that I was of Yokozuna..

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
6/10 The only memorable fued he had was with Undertaker other then that i doubt many people even know that he is a former WWE champion.

Yeah I remember that one, it was probably the first wrestling match I ever watched, and it was a good one. After that I was hooked, Just seeing his face after Undertakers famous entrance song came out, was priceless. :smilie3:

His power is what got him far, and obviously his mic skills wasnt there but thats not a big of a deal with me because Benoit doesnt need to talk to scare wrestlers away, just being in the ring with him does the trick.

I give him a 7/10

xtremebadass

6.5/10 for the big man, I see you are doing dead stars, I like how you have the constant theme

monkeystyle

Reaction score
damn, now ur gunna do rate the tag team?

naw, not yet. I have that one on reserve for later.

SO NOBODY STEAL THAT ONE!!!!! :nono:

But the tag team week is just the individual members of 5 tag teams. I'm curious to see who gets the higher ratings between some of them.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I give him a 5/10 havent seen most of his stuff, I dont know if I was bored when he was wrestling

xtremebadass

yea monkeystyle, like who would get higher, jeff or matt lol

Great One

I grew up watching Yokozuna, but yeah, like soulpower said and best described, "he was just there". 6/10