TNA To Return To MCU Park

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
He's allright, I liked him better when he was with Konan in WCW with no mask. Now he's just another guy doing the same predictable moves like Cena.

Its a shame how a cruiserweight got to hold the World Heavyweight Belt. He didnt deserve it and never should have gotten a title shot.

On the other hand he's had some good storylines here and there and he pulls off the moves real smooth.

so I give him a

7/10

Reaction score
Way better then Taker? Rey is like a pile of shit compared to the undertaker lol.

That is a redundant argument. They are totally at the opposite ends of the wrestling spectrum and (aside from the RTR scores) shouldn't be directly compared. They both do things that the other can't. Personally I've enjoyed more Rey matches than 'taker ones but to directly compare them is ridiculous.

Moving on, Rey is an incredible in ring talent or at least he used to be. Aside from the odd amazing match he's slipped down down a rung or two over the years. Still a very impressive wrestler though, if a meagre talker.

His title run, whilst an incredible achievement for a tiny guy, was a joke and arguably one of the least impressive in WWE history but still a fair achievement regardless. WWE have to be commended for pushing a smaller guy (especially after WCW unmasked him and revealed that he looked like a 12year old) even if they did screw it up by jobbing him out to everyone.

All things considered he still deserves an 8.5/10.

Wrestling Station

He is a good wrestler, tried out the heaveyweight division, but i see him better to go back to cruiserweight division.

He has the coolest mask today, but his entrance theme in WWE sucks alot! i feel like a little kid to hear that theme song.

Anyway, he needs to go back to tag teams like when he was with Eddie or Batista. He performed well there. I will give him 8/10.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He has had some great matches and rivalries in the past in wcw and wwe. Excellent in ring ablilty can pull of some great moves when he wants to 8/10

Ben

Reaction score
TNA will hold another show at the MCU Park in Brooklyn, New York on July 1st. Last year, that outdoor venue was the site of their biggest U.S. house show to date.

Credit to PWInsider

Think they drew over 5,000 for the house show they did there. Nice to see them go back, but would of made more sense to try to get a PPV there. Supposedly Slammiversary is going to be in Orlando and this would of been the perfect venue for it.
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=55926&p=1