TNA To Return To MCU Park

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 22 - Rey Mysterio

Undertaker scores a record 96 and assumes the top spot. Will there be anyone who can take that spot from him? Maybe an underdog.....????
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rey.jpg

Rey Mysterio has won the following titles:

WCW Cruiserweight Title x7
WCW Tag Team Titles x3
WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Titles
WWE Tag Team Titles x4
WWE Cruiserweight Title x3
WWE Heavyweight Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rey's an excellent wrestler. Really however none of the angles he's been booked in have ever appealed to me though. And he can't talk. Like he can, but umm, not well at all.

So with that being said I can only give him a 7.5

Nation

Way better then Taker? Rey is like a pile of shit compared to the undertaker lol. 8/10 Rey has had many great matches with the likes of Eddie Guerrero but he is still a crusierweight so he doesn't get anything higher.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
7.5/10 I love his style and the things he can do,but i was never really a fan and even htough it was for Eddie,The Royal Rumble match where he won made me sick.

Reaction score
8/10. he was really good, and his matches were incredible when he was back in ecw. he's gone downhill, but im gonna say that he is an 8 mainl because his matches against psychosis back in the day.

Soulpower

8/10... He was in-fucking-credible in WCW and ECW, and although he bulked up (coughsteroidscough) when he came to the WWE it hasn't stopped him from taking high risks... I just wish that his "title run" would not have come due to Eddie's death.

v1-power

Reaction score
9.9/10 he is a great all around performer

xtremebadass

6/10 He is the same thing as Chavo, except with a mask and a world title reign, he too has cheesy hispanic opera storylines, it's quite disturbing

BTW Loki is on major crack if he thinks Rey is better than Taker, wtf!

NooDLE

Reaction score
9/10, The guy is just simply amazing in the ring, he works so smoothly and pulls off some amazing stuff. I think he was better in his earlier days, but hes still great imo.

MJ807

Reaction score
7/10 He is an amazing performer and he is great in the ring but like someone said before he is just like Chavo except with a mask and he got a world title reign.

Great One

9/10, probably best cruiserweight of all time, but can't talk worth SHIT, sounds like Lashley (i.e. pussy), hence why his popularity dropped so much when he begin talking when before it was just like holy shit this guy kicks ass at flying around the ring, but yeah very good, solid cruiserweight/high flier wrester, enough said.

ChiWa

Reaction score
Rey is great in the ring, and if he was better on the mic, he might have made it to the top sooner, and under better circumstances. I still love to watch his matches, and can't wait for his return. 8/10