TNA to Make MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT at No Surrender **Possible Spoilers**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
TNA sent out a mobile text alert yesterday stating that the company would be making a "major announcement" on their future at the No Surrender PPV this Sunday in Orlando. The announcement could have to do with the company expanding Impact to two hours on Spike TV, although another alert was sent out stating the company is currently negotiating with a former world champion.
----------------------------------------------
*Yawn* This doesn't impress me. It's probably just going to 2 hours. It's going to be the worst world champ in the world if they actually sign one.

PeepShow

No shit......lol. And its prolly gunna be Sabu. I wouldnt be too suprised.

Reaction score
well...this is great news, now lets see what TNA can do with 2 hours..I mean, its obvious thats what the anouncement will be

as for the former World Champ, I think its either Brock Lesnar, Sabu, or RVD...maybe they'll surprise us and give us Jericho, but we'll wait and see

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Damn Im thinking that the announcements gonna be.......

"We will be going to 2 hours in October....and a former world champion will make his TNA Debut.."

RVDs gonna debut and tbh Im gonna love 2 hours of TNA....longer matches so now evereyone wont complain about too many promos

3lions

Reaction score
No chance in hell will it be Jericho/RVD. Trust me on that one. It will be either Lesnar/Sabu. Sabu isn't much of a 'Major Signing' so I'm gonna go with Lesnar, but even that seems a bit too much for TNA.

PeepShow

If Lesnar/RVD/Jericho are coming this Sunday, the news sites would be jumpin all over this like hell.

IT WILL BE SABU. Mark my words.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea RVD seems pretty farfetched actually when i think about it.....Sabu seems most likley....but shit I realy dont see a place for him.....plus at his age he is probably about to litterally fall apart.....I wouldnt mind seeing one more crazy ass run for Sabu though

PeepShow

^Like I said, if that were to happen, the media would be all over that in an instant.

xtremebadass

RVD or Lesnar will be great for TNA and 2 hours, just like last yr, Primetime slot and Angle, they are doing it again.

Travis40

My guess is that its ric flair as an outside guess.

If he appeared in Orlando that night...WWE would sue the shit out of him for the contract. Flair is still under contract with WWE....he WANTED to quit...but Vince told him no...that means Flair's still with WWE.....it's gotta be Sabu

This Guy

um, it was about this time last year and there major announcements was the hiring of the Vince Russo and the signing of Kurt Angle....and we all see how much thats done for TNA. Don't get me wrong people I'm sure were shocked to see Angle in a TNA ring, but these major announcemnet hypes like this never turn out to do anything in the long run for the product if at all.

cmfunk

Reaction score
it will be the former "WSX World Champ" lol